usual suspect

Default natural predators & a natural life is cruel? "Yes" - accordingto usual suspect but then he denies saying it

cuckolded, bluefooted firstoftwits wrote:
<...>
>>Do you not understand sarcasm?

> I admit I'm a liar: you've shown me that.

I know you didn't make it through university, and you're SO bloody bright that
you managed to cripple yourself. You may think your snips are insignificant, but
taking isolated sentences out of their full contexts, or taking sentences about
a completely different subject, significantly distorts the original intent of
the writer. One of the most flagrant abuses you committed in doing that was
taking a couple sentences from what Rubystars actually wrote to make her views
appear extreme in contrast to what she originally wrote which shows how extreme
your own views are.

I've told you that I object to how you distort others' views to make your
self-serving pretexts for your shit-stirring. I don't take you seriously because
you've wasted any credibility you ever could have had with such dishonesty.

You're an insignificant arse. If you continue to grossly distort my views on any
subject, then you have no grounds for your whining when I return the favor. That
goes for your horrid treatment of others, too.

firstoftwins

On Sat, 29 May 2004 11:15:19 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

<unsnip>

>>>That is NOT what I said.

>> It certainly is:
>>
>> [start Mmhsb]
>> > natural predators & a natural life is cruel?

>> [usual suspect]
>> Yes. Watch the Discovery Channel sometime.
>> usual suspect http://tinyurl.com/2c9ac
>>
>> Don't you know what "Yes" means?

>Do you not understand sarcasm?

Admit it, liar: you've shown you DO believe natural
predation to be cruel, and you've been shown where
you then lied while trying to deny it.
[..]

Follow this link http://tinyurl.com/2ox8r and its short
thread from the beginning and you'll see that you've
edited entire sentences of my posts before making
your replies to them. I could give dozens of examples
because you've continued to edited just about every
post I make since then as well.

So we have two examples of your blatant lying here
in just this one post.
1) you lied when denying you affirmed natural predation
to be cruel
2) you lied when denying you edited my posts.

Good work, "Christian."
<endsnip>
><...>
>>>Do you not understand sarcasm?

>> I admit I'm a liar: you've shown me that.

>I know

I didn't write that sentence you replied to. You unethically
wrote it, pretending it to be something I wrote and then
responded to that instead with a childish remark.