Auntie Nettles

Default I owe you all an apology

Jonathan Ball > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> Dutch wrote:

> > Comments: This message probably did not originate from the above address.
> > It was automatically remailed by one or more anonymous mail
> > services.
> > You should NEVER trust ANY address on Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!!
> > Get information about complaints from the URL below

> > alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian:152682 alt.support.childfree:668867
> > alt.anger:19757
> >
> > This could only be the laundry-obsessed Ronnie Hamilton.

> Ron Hamilton, gutless squats-to-**** punk, is certainly
> a prime suspect. If he isn't the prancing faggot who
> has posted as "auntie nettles", then whoever that
> dainty little punk is is the other prime suspect.

Oh Jonny! Your typing exudes such a macho swagger, I just LOVE it
when you itty bitty p-whipped men try to puff themselves up so big!
It's so cute... Please do it more often, dear.

But seriously! -- Jonny, if you think the author with the fake
remailer was me you're mistaken; Auntie Nettles has no need for anon
remailers, heh heh. And consider you just *might have a bigger fan
base than you realize.

> I have more film footage of Ron Hamilton pawing through
> my son's dirty diapers.

Well that's just disgusting! ...But whatEVER turns you on, Jonny...

Apology playas General Cooking 0 17-11-2015 11:03 PM
An apology Harry Buskin General Cooking 6 09-01-2009 03:34 PM
Apology Mike Morton Tea 1 11-07-2008 03:52 PM
The Apology - L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:22 PM
Apology L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:21 PM