screedmonkey1

Default Supporting PETA is supporting Terror

If you support Peta, if you believe niavely these are people who are
interested in saving animals from cruelty, you are dangerously niave. These
people place the rights of your cookable feline above those of your
children. This is not where they stop eoither. They also have active
involvement in movements like the Earth Liberation Front as well as the
Animal Liberation Front, two terrorist groups known for violence, assualts
on the innocent as well as arson after arson after arson.

If you support PETA you support terrorism, and thus are a traitor to
AMerica. If you own a cat rather than cook the cat, you are taking PETA's
notion to herat that is better to feed to keep a cat than cook, which means
you support PETA, and by proxy the ELF and ALF as well.

Cat ownership supports terrorism, peta supports terrorism, you are all
traitors to America. How do you live with yourselves?
screedmonkey1

On Sun, 02 May 2004 14:15:33 -0400, screedmonkey1 > wrote:

>If you support Peta, if you believe niavely these are people who are
>interested in saving animals from cruelty, you are dangerously niave. These
>people place the rights of your cookable feline above those of your
>children.

[...]
According to the Associated Press (AP) PETA killed 1325 dogs and cats
in Norfolk last year. That was more than half the number of animals is
took in during that period. According to Virginian-Pilot Reporter, Kerry
Dougherty, the execution rate at PETA's "shelter" far exceeds that of the
local Norfolk SPCA shelter where only a third of animals taken in are
"put down."
[...]
http://www.iwmc.org/newsletter/2000/2000-08g.htm
Web posted Friday, April 27, 2001
State Veterinarian, PETA Head Differ On Outbreak
[...]
On Thursday, Ingrid Newkirk, president of People for the Ethical Treatment
of Animals, renewed her claim that an outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease
in the United States would benefit herds by sparing them from a tortured
existence and the slaughterhouse.

A PETA spokesman said it's inconceivable that anyone would fail to see
the sense of Newkirk's statements, which have rankled politicians and
livestock farmers from Texas to Canada.

[...]
In a telephone interview from Richmond, Va., Newkirk reiterated her
hope that foot-and-mouth -- which has ravaged herds in Europe -- reaches
U.S. shores.

''It's a peculiar and disturbing thing to say, but it would be less than truthful
if I pretended otherwise,'' she said.

People would be better off without meat because it is tied to a host of
ailments, Newkirk said. And animals would benefit because the current
means of raising and slaughtering livestock are ''grotesquely cruel from
start to finish.''
[...]
http://www.pressanddakotan.com/stori...427010026.html
>This is not where they stop eoither. They also have active
>involvement in movements like the Earth Liberation Front as well as the
>Animal Liberation Front, two terrorist groups known for violence, assualts
>on the innocent as well as arson after arson after arson.
>
>If you support PETA you support terrorism, and thus are a traitor to
>AMerica.

PETA's sympathies for ELF actions were apparent in a recent speech by
PETA Vice President Bruce Friedrich.

"I think it would be great if all of the fast-food outlets, slaughterhouses,
these laboratories and the banks that fund them exploded tomorrow," he said.

PETA payouts to radicals willing to carry out such crimes include:

-- $5,000 to Josh Harper, who was convicted of assaulting police and firing on
a fishing vessel;

-- $2,000 to Dave Wilson, convicted of firebombing a fur cooperative;

-- $7,500 to Fran Trutt, convicted of attempted murder of a medical executive

http://www.cdfe.org/peta_fox.htm
DAN MATHEWS, Celebrity Recruiter for PeTA

"We're at war, and we'll do what we need to win."
(USA Today, September 3, 1991)

INGRID NEWKIRK, FOUNDER, PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT
OF ANIMALS (PETA)

"I wish we all would get up and go into the labs and take the animals
out or burn them down."
( National Animal Rights Convention '97, June 27, 1997)

"Even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we'd be against
it."
(Vogue, September, 1989)

"I know it's illegal [trespassing], but I don't think it's wrong."
(Montgomery County, MD, Journal Feb. 16, 1988)

ALEX PACHECO, CHAIRMAN, PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT
OF ANIMALS (PETA)

"Arson, property destruction, burglary and theft are 'acceptable
crimes' when used for the animal cause."
(Gazette Mail, Charleston, WV, January 15, 1989)

Intersting PeTA facts

When ALF member Roger Troen was convicted of burglary and arson at
the University of Oregon, in which $36,000 in damage was inflicted,
PeTA paid Troen's $27.000 legal fees and his $34,900 fine. Gary
Thorud testified under oath that "we were illegally funding this
individual with money solicited for other causes, and Ingrid was
using that money, bragging to the staff that she had spent $25,000
on the case."
Deposition of Gary Thorud, Berosini v. PeTA, at 49-50.

Rodney Coronado, a member of the Animal Liberation Front, pleaded
guilty and was sentenced to 57 months in prison for the destruction
of an animal diagnostics research lab at the University of California,
Davis in April, 1987 (total damage estimates: $4.5 million). PETA sent
$ 45,200 to Coronado's 'support committee,' which was a sum 15 times
greater than what PETA spent on animal shelters nationwide in all of
that year.

http://altpet.net/petition/arquote.html
>If you own a cat rather than cook the cat, you are taking PETA's
>notion to herat that is better to feed to keep a cat than cook, which means
>you support PETA,

[...]
"Pet ownership is an absolutely abysmal situation brought about
by human manipulation." -- Ingrid Newkirk, national director,
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA), Just Like Us?
Toward a Nation of Animal Rights" (symposium), Harper's, August
1988, p. 50.

"Let us allow the dog to disappear from our brick and concrete
jungles--from our firesides, from the leather nooses and chains
by which we enslave it." --John Bryant, Fettered Kingdoms: An
Examination of A Changing Ethic (Washington, DC: People for the
Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA), 1982), p. 15.

"The cat, like the dog, must disappear... We should cut the
domestic cat free from our dominance by neutering, neutering, and
more neutering, until our pathetic version of the cat ceases to
exist." --John Bryant, Fettered Kingdoms: An Examination of A
Changing Ethic (Washington, DC: People for the Ethical Treatment
of Animals (PeTA), 1982), p. 15.
[...]
"The theory of animal rights simply is not consistent with the
theory of animal welfare... Animal rights means dramatic social
changes for humans and non-humans alike; if our bourgeois values
prevent us from accepting those changes, then we have no right to
call ourselves advocates of animal rights." --Gary Francione,
The Animals' Voice, Vol. 4, No. 2 (undated), pp. 54-55.

"Not only are the philosophies of animal rights and animal
welfare separated by irreconcilable differences... the enactment
of animal welfare measures actually impedes the achievement of
animal rights... Welfare reforms, by their very nature, can only
serve to retard the pace at which animal rights goals are
achieved." --Gary Francione and Tom Regan, "A Movement's Means
Create Its Ends," The Animals' Agenda, January/February 1992,
pp. 40-42.
[...]
http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~powlesla...ights/pets.txt
>and by proxy the ELF and ALF as well.
>
>Cat ownership supports terrorism, peta supports terrorism, you are all
>traitors to America. How do you live with yourselves?

screedmonkey1

wrote:

> [...]

> The Animals' Voice, Vol. 4, No. 2 (undated), pp. 54-55.
>
> "Not only are the philosophies of animal rights and animal
> welfare separated by irreconcilable differences... the enactment
> of animal welfare measures actually impedes the achievement of
> animal rights... Welfare reforms, by their very nature, can only
> serve to retard the pace at which animal rights goals are
> achieved." --Gary Francione and Tom Regan, "A Movement's Means
> Create Its Ends," The Animals' Agenda, January/February 1992,
> pp. 40-42.
> [...]
> http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~powlesla...ights/pets.txt
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
>>and by proxy the ELF and ALF as well.
>>
>>Cat ownership supports terrorism, peta supports terrorism, you are all
>>traitors to America. How do you live with yourselves?

hypocrites as well as terrorists
Kelly

Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
badly needed it.

Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

rick etter

"Kelly" > wrote in message
om...
> Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> badly needed it.
>
> Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

========================

Even when trying to be humorous, vegans can't help but display their
ultimate hatred of people. Why is that?

screedmonkey1

Kelly wrote:

> Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> badly needed it.
>
> Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

yap yap yap, you are a traitor.
screedmonkey1

Kelly wrote:

> Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> badly needed it.
>
> Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

So you admit that you are a traitor, a tax cheat or a terrorist? Or all of
the above.
Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> "Kelly" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> > Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> > therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> > I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> > knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> > fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> > happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> > badly needed it.
> >
> > Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

> ========================
>

> Even when trying to be humorous, vegans can't help but display their
> ultimate hatred of people. Why is that?

Maybe it just appears that way to you peTTer because you are unloved
by man and beast alike.
Anyone who suggests that people should love bunnies etc. enough not to
harm or eat them is obviously a reminder of your own unloved status,
and that makes you act out by squealing "They hate us! They LY!
They're killers!"
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...
> > "Kelly" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> > > Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> > > therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> > > I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> > > knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> > > fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> > > happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> > > badly needed it.
> > >
> > > Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

> > ========================
> >

> > Even when trying to be humorous, vegans can't help but display their
> > ultimate hatred of people. Why is that?

> Maybe it just appears that way to you peTTer because you are unloved
> by man and beast alike.

=================
Not all all unloved, fool.

> Anyone who suggests that people should love bunnies etc. enough not to
> harm or eat them is obviously a reminder of your own unloved status,

==================
Again, you have problems with reading comprehension, do.t you brainless? No
where was the above example about loving bunnies, it was about killing
children. I guess your hatred of people has you so enured of that already
that it just went right over your head, eh killer?

> and that makes you act out by squealing "They hate us! They LY!
> They're killers!"

Ron

screedmonkey1 > wrote in message >...
> Kelly wrote:
>
> > Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> > Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> > therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> > I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> > knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> > fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> > happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> > badly needed it.
> >
> > Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

> So you admit that you are a traitor, a tax cheat or a terrorist? Or all of
> the above.

actually it appears he woke up and quit funding state terrorism by
finding a means of not having to pay taxes and in a manner that is
legal in the government's eyes.

I think he'd be called a patriot.(and probably a damn good cook!)
screedmonkey1

Ron wrote:

> screedmonkey1 > wrote in message
>> Kelly wrote:
>>
>> > Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
>> > Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
>> > therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
>> > I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
>> > knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
>> > fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
>> > happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
>> > badly needed it.
>> >
>> > Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

>> So you admit that you are a traitor, a tax cheat or a terrorist? Or all
>> of the above.

> actually it appears he woke up and quit funding state terrorism by
> finding a means of not having to pay taxes and in a manner that is
> legal in the government's eyes.
>
> I think he'd be called a patriot.(and probably a damn good cook!)

the word is tax cheat. Do you cook cats or just skin them?
Ron

screedmonkey1 > wrote in message >...
> Ron wrote:
>
> > screedmonkey1 > wrote in message

> >> So you admit that you are a traitor, a tax cheat or a terrorist? Or all
> >> of the above.

> > actually it appears he woke up and quit funding state terrorism by
> > finding a means of not having to pay taxes and in a manner that is
> > legal in the government's eyes.
> >
> > I think he'd be called a patriot.(and probably a damn good cook!)

> the word is tax cheat. Do you cook cats or just skin them?

Hmmm....declaring dependents is tax cheating? You really are a twisted
little shitmonkey.
Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> link.net>...
> > > "Kelly" > wrote in message
> > > om...

> > > ========================
> > >

> > > Even when trying to be humorous, vegans can't help but display their
> > > ultimate hatred of people. Why is that?

> > Maybe it just appears that way to you peTTer because you are unloved
> > by man and beast alike.

> =================
> Not all all unloved, fool.
>
> > Anyone who suggests that people should love bunnies etc. enough not to
> > harm or eat them is obviously a reminder of your own unloved status,

> ==================
> Again, you have problems with reading comprehension, do.t you brainless? No
> where was the above example about loving bunnies, it was about killing
> children. I guess your hatred of people has you so enured of that already
> that it just went right over your head, eh killer?

Just keep squealing "they hate us, they hate us!!!"

Maybe someday, somewhere, someone will listen to you.

> > and that makes you act out by squealing "They hate us! They LY!
> > They're killers!"

rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...

snippage...

> > > Anyone who suggests that people should love bunnies etc. enough not to
> > > harm or eat them is obviously a reminder of your own unloved status,

> > ==================
> > Again, you have problems with reading comprehension, do.t you brainless?

No
> > where was the above example about loving bunnies, it was about killing
> > children. I guess your hatred of people has you so enured of that

already
> > that it just went right over your head, eh killer?
> >

> Just keep squealing "they hate us, they hate us!!!"
>
> Maybe someday, somewhere, someone will listen to you.

====================
Maybe someday, somewhere you'll actually have something to say of any
imporatnce... I'm not holding my breath though, since we already know you
don't have anything....

> > > and that makes you act out by squealing "They hate us! They LY!
> > > They're killers!"

Kelly

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> "Kelly" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> > Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> > therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> > I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> > knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> > fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> > happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> > badly needed it.
> >
> > Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

> ========================
>

> Even when trying to be humorous, vegans can't help but display their
> ultimate hatred of people. Why is that?

Listen, asshat, I have family members that have died in the military.
You think I want another brat supporting that kind of terrorism? No,
and that's why I eat children. As for myself, I don't pay taxes. I
have a string of sugar daddies (mostly hardcore drug dealers, pimps,
and mafiosos) at my beck and call, so that I don't have to support our
government.

And my regular diet consists of rocks, homeless people, anything in
the "free" ads on CraigsList. I once picked up a piano and ate for
months! HA! My lifestyle is superior to yours....na na na na na...
Kelly

(Ron) wrote in message . com>...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> > "Kelly" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> > > Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> > > therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> > > I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> > > knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> > > fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> > > happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> > > badly needed it.
> > >
> > > Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

> > ========================
> >

> > Even when trying to be humorous, vegans can't help but display their
> > ultimate hatred of people. Why is that?

> Maybe it just appears that way to you peTTer because you are unloved
> by man and beast alike.
> Anyone who suggests that people should love bunnies etc. enough not to
> harm or eat them is obviously a reminder of your own unloved status,
> and that makes you act out by squealing "They hate us! They LY!
> They're killers!"

True; I heard his mother came home with a ferret once when Rick was
just a wee baby. The ferret took Rick's crib, while poor little Ricky
had to sleep in the garage. Then when he was older, he came on to the
family dog once and was horribly rejected. I don't think he ever got
over that.
katie

"Kelly" > wrote in message
om...
> Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> badly needed it.
>
> Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

*giggle*

()

Luvskats00

Regarding your spew against PETA. I do agree that they are NOT so much for
animal as they are for terrorist tactics. However, I would advise you to check
your spelling when you post such a diatribe as yours so your complaints can be
viewed as more legitimate. Next, i would suggest that everyone read up on
PETA's activities through the Freedom Of Information Act. They have donated
thousands of dollars towards the defense fund of a convicted terrorist who had
killed 1-2 people. Several officers of the company hav used medicines obtained
from animal testing and defended their right to that medicine. I would also
watch Penn & Teller's episode about PETA in their Bullsh*t series on, I
believe, HBO.
Leigh Bain

> Cat ownership supports terrorism, peta supports terrorism, you are all
> traitors to America. How do you live with yourselves?

Very easily actually because aparantly I'm a lot more informed than you are
.

Perhaps you don't get Showtime. PETA wants to give all animals rights, and
also make it illegal for people to own pets. Which in PETA's picture you'll
see them posing there with either their pets or just pets that were brought
in for the photo shoot. Ironic they want to look so chummy with them they
turn them loose on the streets like that. There's an interesting show on
Showtime done by Pen and Teller called Bullshit. They did a peice on PETA.
Had you seen it you'd actually know what your talking about instead of
spouting garbage. (well except the part about PETA supporting terror, you
are right about that)

Here's an interesting fact for you, of the pets that PETA rescued, they put
to sleep 75% of those pets, and put them in a huge freezer that they own.
Hrm....who's the Terrorist? Use who own pets? Or PETA who demonstrates
against animal centers who have to put violent animals to sleep because if
they put them back out on the street again they would hurt guess who -
people. They also pay arsonist to destroy medical knowledge just because
they use things like rats to test it on. Well hrm...considering the VP of
PETA uses medication that has animal by-products in it for her diabetes and
she's all for this destruction of the very company research that's used to
cure her? I find this a little hyprocritical myself. So I suggest some
folks do some research. I have nothing against people being vegetarians, or
being activists or being pet lovers, I do have a problem with PETA acting as
an activism group when everything I said above is 100% true. Go do some
digging and you'll find out for yourself.

Oh and PETA also says that 300 peices of plants and animals a day are
becoming exitinct. If that were the case, this would be one very dead
planet real quick. Yet PETA can't account for these species dying off or
show any records for them. Hrm...odd. Hence why I never spend a dime on
PETA, never will either.

- Leigh
You can flame away but it'll fall on deaf ears, I've said my peace.

rick etter

"Kelly" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...
> > "Kelly" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Actually, everyone that lives in the US and pays taxes is a terrorist.
> > > Our government is the biggest terrorist group in this country;
> > > therefore, if you pay taxes, you are financially supporting terrorism.
> > > I did the right thing. I screwed up and had a couple of kids, but
> > > knowing that those children would grow up to be taxpayers, I deep
> > > fryed them and served em up at a nearby homeless shelter. I was so
> > > happy to be able to supply a few days worth of food for people who so
> > > badly needed it.
> > >
> > > Now I'm just working on getting my neighbors' kids alone.

> > ========================
> >

> > Even when trying to be humorous, vegans can't help but display their
> > ultimate hatred of people. Why is that?

> Listen, asshat, I have family members that have died in the military.
> You think I want another brat supporting that kind of terrorism?

======================
Yep, only a hate filled loon would call dead family members terrorists.
Too bad you are just too predictable, killer.

You have nothing to defend your lys and delusions, so you just spew your
ignorance and hatred around. Typical vegan dodge....

No,
> and that's why I eat children. As for myself, I don't pay taxes. I
> have a string of sugar daddies (mostly hardcore drug dealers, pimps,
> and mafiosos) at my beck and call, so that I don't have to support our
> government.
>
> And my regular diet consists of rocks, homeless people, anything in
> the "free" ads on CraigsList. I once picked up a piano and ate for
> months! HA! My lifestyle is superior to yours....na na na na na...

stingraybob

Luvskats00 wrote:

> Regarding your spew against PETA. I do agree that they are NOT so much
> for
> animal as they are for terrorist tactics. However, I would advise you to
> check your spelling when you post such a diatribe as yours so your
> complaints can be
> viewed as more legitimate. Next, i would suggest that everyone read up on
> PETA's activities through the Freedom Of Information Act. They have
> donated thousands of dollars towards the defense fund of a convicted
> terrorist who had killed 1-2 people. Several officers of the company hav
> used medicines obtained from animal testing and defended their right to
> that medicine. I would also watch Penn & Teller's episode about PETA in
> their Bullsh*t series on, I believe, HBO.

It's called trolling goob, the misspells are deliberate where it helps. The
PETARs are all to eager to get into it and make asses of themselves.