Default Animals do have rights

Which rights do we give them you ****ing asshole?

>The trouble
>with you dickheads is you fail to understand that the human animal is an
>omnivore and needs meat to live,

I understand that the human animal is an omnivore but does not need
meat to live. I eat it anyway though.

>as much as vegitables. You on the other
>hand need to explain how it is that plants feel no pain

Because they have no nerves and no brain.

>and provide proof
>because by your own logic you're raising them for slaughter as well. Why no
>concern for unregulated looging, save the trees.
>
>You would free all the domesticated animals who would decimate the wild
>populations and destroy the environment.

No I wouldn't. Neither would "ARAs", who are lying when they say they
would. If they were not, there would be examples of them trying to begin
wild populations from domestic animals. Are there any examples of that?
No. Well...I can think of one sort of example, but so far no one else has
be able to provide even that much, so I'll stick with saying they're lying
when they talk about doing so. Plus the fact that they kill dogs and cats.
[...]
According to the Associated Press (AP) PETA killed 1325 dogs and cats
in Norfolk last year. That was more than half the number of animals is
took in during that period. According to Virginian-Pilot Reporter, Kerry
Dougherty, the execution rate at PETA's "shelter" far exceeds that of the
local Norfolk SPCA shelter where only a third of animals taken in are
"put down."
[...]
http://www.iwmc.org/newsletter/2000/2000-08g.htm
Do you think people who kill dogs and cats *really* want to free all livestock?
I don't!
Web posted Friday, April 27, 2001
State Veterinarian, PETA Head Differ On Outbreak
[...]
On Thursday, Ingrid Newkirk, president of People for the Ethical Treatment
of Animals, renewed her claim that an outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease
in the United States would benefit herds by sparing them from a tortured
existence and the slaughterhouse.

A PETA spokesman said it's inconceivable that anyone would fail to see
the sense of Newkirk's statements, which have rankled politicians and
livestock farmers from Texas to Canada.

[...]
In a telephone interview from Richmond, Va., Newkirk reiterated her
hope that foot-and-mouth -- which has ravaged herds in Europe -- reaches
U.S. shores.

''It's a peculiar and disturbing thing to say, but it would be less than truthful
if I pretended otherwise,'' she said.

People would be better off without meat because it is tied to a host of
ailments, Newkirk said. And animals would benefit because the current
means of raising and slaughtering livestock are ''grotesquely cruel from
start to finish.''
[...]
http://www.pressanddakotan.com/stori...427010026.html

>PETA memebers are traitors to the
>human race,

And other animals too. Let's say they're traitors to animal life how
about? So then, how do they manage to take in millions of dollars
each year, when their goals are the elimination of domestic animals,
and the elimination of human wildlife population management?

>and the ELF/ALF are terrorists.

Agreed.
Cheerful Pickle

screedmonkey wrote:

> ... you fail to understand that the human animal is an
> omnivore and needs meat to live, as much as vegitables.

If humans NEED meat, why is it that there are millions of people in the
world who do not eat meat. Mahatma Gandhi, for instance, was one of those.
Even in old age, he was very active and vigorous. The only thing that
stopped him was an assassin's bullet.

Yes, people can eat meat, but that does not mean that we NEED it. Actually,
for various medical reasons, a few people do better without it. Would you
have those few eat meat even if for them it is not the best thing in the
world for them to eat? If so, who set you up to be such an authority?

--
Andy Rugg - The Cheerful Pickle
To email me, please remove "postheap" from my email address. Thanks.