Ron

Default Ignorant little rickky-boy

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> [...]

> > > b.. Supplements ..."
> > > as an added bonus on this site there is this little tidbit of info:
> > > "...Overall outcome: lacto-vegetarians, fish-eaters and occasional
> > > meat-eaters can expect to live about two years longer than vegans. ..."
> > >
> > > And remember, this was from a veg site, killer. What a hoot!!!
> > > =======================

> > > ================
> > > I see, as usual, you have nothing, so you have to resort to on-line

> spell
> > > checker status...

> > > ==============
> > > Again, not in quantities that will make a difference in your diet.

> with

> with

> by

> shown

> the

> the

> for

> microorganisms
> can.

> commonly

> specifically

> B12

> inorganic

> B12
> in

> weight)

> 34-fold

> similar,
> but

> manure

> inorganic

> good

> their

> of

> should
> be

> > > LOL What a hoot. Again, there is no reliable source of b12 from

> plants.
> > > Now, if you want to eat several pounds of spinach a day, every day, be

> my
> > > quest. Most people, even the loons like you prefer more variety.(hence

> the
> > > vast import food production you pay for)

> AGRICULTURE

> inexpensive

> of

> seriously
> > > ==================
> > > And again, the supplements are not 'vegan' by definition. Animals die

> > > manufacture, package, and transport those little pills to your plate,
> > > killer.
> > >
> > > Here's another little gem for you, lying-larry...
> > > "...more than 23 cups of organically grown spinach would have to be

> eaten
> > > every day in order to meet the adult RDA for vitamin B12..."
> > > http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/b12.htm
> > >
> > > Again, this is a veg site, stupid. Not something like your money scam
> > > parade of idiocy...
> > >

> > *ANYBODY* including the animal food industry can put up a "veg" site

> stupid pEtter.
> >

> ========================
> You ignorant fool. Why not read the site first, before diplaying your
> stupidity to the world. ooops, too late....

I suppose you are going to pretend that the only source of Vitamin D
is through fortified "food"?

..
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...
> > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > link.net>...

grown
> > in

proven

originally

grass.

right,
> > never!

Why
> > did

Here,
> > I'll

...."

making

> > spell

organic

soils
> > with

grown
> > with

published
> > by

> > shown

if
> > the

test
> > the

B12
> > for

> > microorganisms
> > can.

> > commonly

> > specifically

B12 or
> > B12

> > inorganic

of
> > B12
> > in

> > weight)

B12

and
> > 34-fold

> > similar,
> > but

receiving
> > manure

> > inorganic

in

is
> > good

> > their

because
> > of

seem

> > should
> > be

> > plants.

be
> > my

variety.(hence
> > the

> > AGRICULTURE

that

> > inexpensive

quality
> > of

> > seriously

die

plate,

> > eaten

scam

> > > *ANYBODY* including the animal food industry can put up a "veg" site

> > stupid pEtter.
> > >

> > ========================
> > You ignorant fool. Why not read the site first, before diplaying your
> > stupidity to the world. ooops, too late....

> I suppose you are going to pretend that the only source of Vitamin D
> is through fortified "food"?

=========
I notice you are continuing your dodge. Good thing, you've already proven
how incrdibly stupid you are.
btw, in case your comprehension has diminished to that low a level, you
should notice that my discussion has been strickly about b12.
But then, strawmen are all you have left, aren't they killer.

Now, as to V-d, no, there are other sourcses besides fortified foods.,
cheese, butter, cream, fish, oysters eggs, liver and sun.
ummmm, seems to me only 'fortified' foods would be the thing for vegans, eh
fool?

http://www.nutristrategy.com/nutrition/vitamind.htm
http://health.allrefer.com/health/vi...d-sources.html

"...Vegan and vegetarian sources of vitamin D include fortified soymilk,
fortified rice milk, and some fortified breakfast cereals..."
http://vegweb.com/articles/monique-1013269869.shtml

looks like your stupidity shines through again, killer....

> .

Ron

> [...]

> scam

> stupid pEtter.
> > > >
> > > ========================
> > > You ignorant fool. Why not read the site first, before diplaying your
> > > stupidity to the world. ooops, too late....

> > I suppose you are going to pretend that the only source of Vitamin D
> > is through fortified "food"?

> =========
> I notice you are continuing your dodge. Good thing, you've already proven
> how incrdibly stupid you are.
> btw, in case your comprehension has diminished to that low a level, you
> should notice that my discussion has been strickly about b12.
> But then, strawmen are all you have left, aren't they killer.
>
> Now, as to V-d, no, there are other sourcses besides fortified foods.,
> cheese, butter, cream, fish, oysters eggs, liver and sun.
> ummmm, seems to me only 'fortified' foods would be the thing for vegans, eh

try radishes and lettuce as well.

I'll look up more as I get time, but it is clear you wish to promote
animal products as being the *only* source for certain nutrients.

> http://www.nutristrategy.com/nutrition/vitamind.htm
> http://health.allrefer.com/health/vi...d-sources.html
>

> "...Vegan and vegetarian sources of vitamin D include fortified soymilk,
> fortified rice milk, and some fortified breakfast cereals..."
> http://vegweb.com/articles/monique-1013269869.shtml
>

> looks like your stupidity shines through again, killer....
> >

> > .

rick etter

Default stupid killer, runny-boy

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...

snippage...

site
> > stupid pEtter.

your

> > > I suppose you are going to pretend that the only source of Vitamin D
> > > is through fortified "food"?

> > =========
> > I notice you are continuing your dodge. Good thing, you've already

proven
> > how incrdibly stupid you are.
> > btw, in case your comprehension has diminished to that low a level, you
> > should notice that my discussion has been strickly about b12.
> > But then, strawmen are all you have left, aren't they killer.
> >
> > Now, as to V-d, no, there are other sourcses besides fortified foods.,
> > cheese, butter, cream, fish, oysters eggs, liver and sun.
> > ummmm, seems to me only 'fortified' foods would be the thing for vegans,

eh
> > fool?

> try radishes and lettuce as well.
> =================

And your source that tells you that these are reliable sources of Vit. D
are?

> I'll look up more as I get time, but it is clear you wish to promote
> animal products as being the *only* source for certain nutrients.
> =====================

Nope, I've never said they are the *only* sources, fool. I keep telling you
about suppliments, are you too stupid to read the posts know at all?
bviously you're too stupid to understand the sites that I point you to that
back up my claim.

here, I'll help, again...
Vitamin D
"...Food Sources: This vitamin is NOT found in vegetables, fruits or
cereals. Cod liver oil and fish is the best source for this vitamin as well
as Sunshine. For vegetarians butter gives you a supply of this vitamin and
there are many artificial sources such as cows milk and soy milk which are
often supplemented with Vitamin D. Viosterol is activated ergosteral, and
considered to be a source of Vitamin D but without Vitamin A, as is cod
liver oil. A and D should be taken together if possible..."
http://www.hathayogalesson.com/vitamins.htm

"...Vitamin D deficiency is more common in strict vegetarians (who avoid
vitamin D-fortified dairy foods),.."
http://www.mothernature.com/Library/...cfm/id/2930006

> > http://www.nutristrategy.com/nutrition/vitamind.htm
> > http://health.allrefer.com/health/vi...d-sources.html
> >

> > "...Vegan and vegetarian sources of vitamin D include fortified soymilk,
> > fortified rice milk, and some fortified breakfast cereals..."
> > http://vegweb.com/articles/monique-1013269869.shtml
> > =================

Come on fool, dispute what they say! can't do it, huh?

> > looks like your stupidity shines through again, killer....
> > >

> > > .

John Coleman

Default usual suspect and rick etter

WW wrote>
> What an absurd lie! No wonder Tom Billings rips you a
> new asshole every time he tears into you.

Really? Perhaps you would care to give an example.

Billings can't even stand to be in the same list as me - I tore him up quite
a few times on ivu-sci, and on that fake raw-food list he and his cronies
run. He usually winds up making some excuses about not having enough time to
reply. He's done that twice. He thinks the anthropology based paleolithic
diet has good science behind it. He even believes that the iron withholding
system is an adaptation for humans to eat meat. How inventive. I wonder what
he will dream up next?

> The UK is about 64% self-sufficient in food, you inept
> lying asshole. By value the UK imports about twice as
> much food as they export, but they *do* export some
> £8.9 BILLION per year.
>
> http://statistics.defra.gov.uk/esg/quick/agri.asp

You keep confusing dead animals, dairy, potatoes and grains as "food". I'm
talking about _fresh organic produce_, fruit and veg. It is nearly all
imported here.

> BTW, Coleman, you ignorant polemical asshole, you can't
> even SPELL "facts" or "logic" without help. Get back
> to your "vegan" motorcycle webpage, dumbo.

If you had a little more intellect, you would see that constantly making
these kinds of remarks has no practical value, and it is contrary to the
T&Cs of your ISP. 2 good reasons to pack it in. Why are you on this list
anyway, you contribute nothing of value.

Wilson Woods

John Coleman wrote:

> WW wrote>
>
>>What an absurd lie! No wonder Tom Billings rips you a
>>new asshole every time he tears into you.

> Really?

Yes.

>>The UK is about 64% self-sufficient in food, you inept
>>lying asshole. By value the UK imports about twice as
>>much food as they export, but they *do* export some
>>£8.9 BILLION per year.
>>
>>http://statistics.defra.gov.uk/esg/quick/agri.asp

> You keep confusing dead animals, dairy, potatoes and grains as "food".

Meat, dairy, potatoes and grain unequivocally and
unambiguously are food fit for humans.

> I'm
> talking about _fresh organic produce_, fruit and veg. It is nearly all
> imported here.
>

>>BTW, Coleman, you ignorant polemical asshole, you can't
>>even SPELL "facts" or "logic" without help. Get back
>>to your "vegan" motorcycle webpage, dumbo.

> If you had a little more intellect, you would see that constantly making
> these kinds of remarks has no practical value, and it is contrary to the
> T&Cs of your ISP.

No, it isn't.

> 2 good reasons to pack it in.

No, and that ignores the best reason to stay:
deflating lying "vegans" and other orthorexic loons.

usual suspect

Orthorexic John Coleman wrote:
<...>
>>The UK is about 64% self-sufficient in food, you inept
>>lying asshole. By value the UK imports about twice as
>>much food as they export, but they *do* export some
>>£8.9 BILLION per year.
>>
>>http://statistics.defra.gov.uk/esg/quick/agri.asp

> You keep confusing dead animals, dairy, potatoes and grains as "food".

There's no confusion: that IS food.

> I'm
> talking about _fresh organic produce_, fruit and veg. It is nearly all
> imported here.

You can find plenty organic produce from PYOs, farmers' markets, etc. You shop
at Tesco and ASDA, so you find mostly stuff from Europe and the US.

<...>

John Coleman

> Yes.

examples of TB demonstrating this intellectual capacity are?

> Meat, dairy, potatoes and grain unequivocally and
> unambiguously are food fit for humans.

as I so often hear "prove it"

> No, it isn't.

prove you are not breaching your ISPs T&Cs

> No, and that ignores the best reason to stay:
> deflating lying "vegans" and other orthorexic loons.

Can't you get a dirty magazine to provide a cheap thrill for yourself, or
aren't you even man enough for that?

John C