mick

Default Ruby Tuesday's Veggie Burger.

Does anyone know why Ruby Tuesday's changed the patty on the Veggie
Burger. My wife always brings me a burger home from Ruby Tuesday's,
but today the patty was different. It looks like the same
Gardenburger patty they serve at Burger King. Could someone provide
insight?
Jen

Is Ruby's veggie burger vegan??

"mick" > wrote in message
m...
> Does anyone know why Ruby Tuesday's changed the patty on the Veggie
> Burger. My wife always brings me a burger home from Ruby Tuesday's,
> but today the patty was different. It looks like the same
> Gardenburger patty they serve at Burger King. Could someone provide
> insight?

mick

It has always been vegan from what I understand. It is made by a
company called veggieland.

"Jen" > wrote in message news:<WkLgc.166711$K91.427068@attbi_s02>...
> Is Ruby's veggie burger vegan??
>
> "mick" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Does anyone know why Ruby Tuesday's changed the patty on the Veggie
> > Burger. My wife always brings me a burger home from Ruby Tuesday's,
> > but today the patty was different. It looks like the same
> > Gardenburger patty they serve at Burger King. Could someone provide
> > insight?

Jen

wonderful, thanks!
jen

"mick" > wrote in message
om...
> It has always been vegan from what I understand. It is made by a
> company called veggieland.
>

> "Jen" > wrote in message

> > Is Ruby's veggie burger vegan??
> >
> > "mick" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > Does anyone know why Ruby Tuesday's changed the patty on the Veggie
> > > Burger. My wife always brings me a burger home from Ruby Tuesday's,
> > > but today the patty was different. It looks like the same
> > > Gardenburger patty they serve at Burger King. Could someone provide
> > > insight?

Marvin Preuss

mick wrote:
> Does anyone know why Ruby Tuesday's changed the patty on the Veggie
> Burger. My wife always brings me a burger home from Ruby Tuesday's,
> but today the patty was different. It looks like the same
> Gardenburger patty they serve at Burger King. Could someone provide
> insight?

i think...the burger king patty is one of the best...but i dont go to
fast food restaurants...so

--
.-. "Only wimps use tape backup:
/V\ real men just upload their important stuff

Crystal

Yeah I had the new veggie burger, I was so dissapointed. I have been
going there 5 years just for that damn burger! The waitress said they
changed it, it lower in fat or something, not fried. So I have been e
mailing Ruby Tuesday to bring it back. Otherwise I will order them
from veggie land.

REC Ruby Tuesday's Chicken Quesadillas Food Snob®[_2_] General Cooking 1 18-06-2010 09:48 PM
REC Ruby Tuesday's Chicken Quesadillas George[_1_] General Cooking 3 18-06-2010 05:45 PM
Ruby Tuesday cybercat General Cooking 17 11-07-2007 04:58 PM
Ruby Tuesday's Chicken Quesadillas Duckie ® Recipes 0 09-03-2005 06:44 PM