Ron

Default Who Killed That A@@hole Ball?

..

I'm assuming he's dead because he could never refrain from posting
abuse/vulgarity to the ngs if he was still alive.

I'm also assuming someone killed the a@@hole because he's too
mean-crazy-stupid-mental to die a normal death.

..
Rubystars

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> .
>
> I'm assuming he's dead because he could never refrain from posting
> abuse/vulgarity to the ngs if he was still alive.
>
> I'm also assuming someone killed the a@@hole because he's too
> mean-crazy-stupid-mental to die a normal death.

Someone gave away his info to a bunch of crazies that are 10x worse than
anything he could ever be. I'm hoping nothing did happen.

-Rubystars

rick etter

"Rubystars" > wrote in message
om...

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > .
> >
> > I'm assuming he's dead because he could never refrain from posting
> > abuse/vulgarity to the ngs if he was still alive.
> >
> > I'm also assuming someone killed the a@@hole because he's too
> > mean-crazy-stupid-mental to die a normal death.

> Someone gave away his info to a bunch of crazies that are 10x worse than
> anything he could ever be. I'm hoping nothing did happen.

=====================
You're just seeing the hatred that consumes vegans...

It's what I've been posting for a long time. Veganism just gives them the
excuse to spew their hatred...
Just ask around from some of our regular posters what they think of anyone
that is not white...

> -Rubystars

Rubystars

"rick etter" > wrote in message
link.net...

> "Rubystars" > wrote in message
> om...
> >
> > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > .
> > >
> > > I'm assuming he's dead because he could never refrain from posting
> > > abuse/vulgarity to the ngs if he was still alive.
> > >
> > > I'm also assuming someone killed the a@@hole because he's too
> > > mean-crazy-stupid-mental to die a normal death.

> > Someone gave away his info to a bunch of crazies that are 10x worse than
> > anything he could ever be. I'm hoping nothing did happen.

> =====================
> You're just seeing the hatred that consumes vegans...
>
> It's what I've been posting for a long time. Veganism just gives them the
> excuse to spew their hatred...
> Just ask around from some of our regular posters what they think of anyone
> that is not white...

It certainly does show a lot of hatred to give away someone's info to a
bunch of loons.

-Rubystars

Ron

"Rubystars" > wrote in message . com>...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> link.net...
> >
> > "Rubystars" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > >
> > > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > > om...

> > > Someone gave away his info to a bunch of crazies that are 10x worse than
> > > anything he could ever be. I'm hoping nothing did happen.

> > =====================
> > You're just seeing the hatred that consumes vegans...
> >
> > It's what I've been posting for a long time. Veganism just gives them the
> > excuse to spew their hatred...
> > Just ask around from some of our regular posters what they think of anyone
> > that is not white...

> It certainly does show a lot of hatred to give away someone's info to a
> bunch of loons.
>
> -Rubystars

Well, which one of you snuffed him?
The cops are gonna want to know.

..

katie

"rick etter" > wrote in message
link.net...

> "Rubystars" > wrote in message
> om...
> >
> > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > .
> > >
> > > I'm assuming he's dead because he could never refrain from posting
> > > abuse/vulgarity to the ngs if he was still alive.
> > >
> > > I'm also assuming someone killed the a@@hole because he's too
> > > mean-crazy-stupid-mental to die a normal death.

> > Someone gave away his info to a bunch of crazies that are 10x worse than
> > anything he could ever be. I'm hoping nothing did happen.

> =====================
> You're just seeing the hatred that consumes vegans...
>
> It's what I've been posting for a long time. Veganism just gives them the
> excuse to spew their hatred...
> Just ask around from some of our regular posters what they think of anyone
> that is not white...

wha? i think that's a pretty big leap.

rick etter

"katie" > wrote in message
e.rogers.com...

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> link.net...
> >
> > "Rubystars" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > >
> > > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > > om...

> > > Someone gave away his info to a bunch of crazies that are 10x worse

than
> > > anything he could ever be. I'm hoping nothing did happen.

> > =====================
> > You're just seeing the hatred that consumes vegans...
> >
> > It's what I've been posting for a long time. Veganism just gives them

the
> > excuse to spew their hatred...
> > Just ask around from some of our regular posters what they think of

anyone
> > that is not white...
> >

> wha? i think that's a pretty big leap.

=======================
No, no leap at all. I've been amazed over the years of the racist nature of
vegans. Just try reading some pasts posts.
Vegans here on usenet are a hateful group.

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "katie" > wrote in message
> e.rogers.com...
> >
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > link.net...
> > >
> > > "Rubystars" > wrote in message
> > > om...

> than
> > > =====================
> > > You're just seeing the hatred that consumes vegans...
> > >
> > > It's what I've been posting for a long time. Veganism just gives them

> the
> > > excuse to spew their hatred...
> > > Just ask around from some of our regular posters what they think of

> anyone
> > > that is not white...
> > >

> > wha? i think that's a pretty big leap.

> =======================
> No, no leap at all. I've been amazed over the years of the racist nature of
> vegans. Just try reading some pasts posts.
> Vegans here on usenet are a hateful group.

Two objective statements of fact get spun into statements of a "racist nature"!!?

How do you twisted little monkeys *do* that anyway?
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

hlink.net>...
> > "katie" > wrote in message
> > e.rogers.com...
> > >
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > > link.net...

posting

worse
> > than

them
> > the

> > anyone
> > > >

> > > wha? i think that's a pretty big leap.

> > =======================
> > No, no leap at all. I've been amazed over the years of the racist

nature of
> > vegans. Just try reading some pasts posts.
> > Vegans here on usenet are a hateful group.
> >

> Two objective statements of fact get spun into statements of a "racist

nature"!!?

> How do you twisted little monkeys *do* that anyway?

===============
I wouldn't expect your limited capabilities to understnd. Leave the hard
stuff to the adults, killer.

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> hlink.net>...
> > > "katie" > wrote in message
> > > e.rogers.com...

> posting

> worse
> than

> them
> the

> anyone

> > > =======================
> > > No, no leap at all. I've been amazed over the years of the racist

> nature of
> > > vegans. Just try reading some pasts posts.
> > > Vegans here on usenet are a hateful group.
> > >

> > Two objective statements of fact get spun into statements of a "racist

> nature"!!?
> >
> > How do you twisted little monkeys *do* that anyway?

> ===============
> I wouldn't expect your limited capabilities to understnd. Leave the hard
> stuff to the adults, killer.

ETTER!!! (slap, slap) What are you doing hiding over here!!? Busy
making nipplehead hats out of cow udders are you?

Get your scrawny, roadkill eatin' ass back to "Welcome Back pEtter".
I'm not done with you yet. *kick* *kick* (Ron kicks pEtter's scrawny,
roadkill eatin' ass)

rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...

snippage

> > > Two objective statements of fact get spun into statements of a

"racist
> > nature"!!?
> > >
> > > How do you twisted little monkeys *do* that anyway?

> > ===============
> > I wouldn't expect your limited capabilities to understnd. Leave the

hard
> > stuff to the adults, killer.

> ETTER!!! (slap, slap) What are you doing hiding over here!!? Busy
> making nipplehead hats out of cow udders are you?
>
> Get your scrawny, roadkill eatin' ass back to "Welcome Back pEtter".
> I'm not done with you yet. *kick* *kick* (Ron kicks pEtter's scrawny,
> roadkill eatin' ass)

======================
ROTFLMAO You never stated fool. What a hoot!!

Answer the question I ask you, killer.....

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message ink.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> link.net>...
> >

> snippage

> "racist
> nature"!!?

> > > ===============
> > > I wouldn't expect your limited capabilities to understnd. Leave the

> hard
> > > stuff to the adults, killer.

> > ETTER!!! (slap, slap) What are you doing hiding over here!!? Busy
> > making nipplehead hats out of cow udders are you?
> >
> > Get your scrawny, roadkill eatin' ass back to "Welcome Back pEtter".
> > I'm not done with you yet. *kick* *kick* (Ron kicks pEtter's scrawny,
> > roadkill eatin' ass)

> ======================
> ROTFLMAO You never stated fool. What a hoot!!
>
> Answer the question I ask you, killer.....

"You never stated fool."

Does that make any sense to anyone?
Crank

"rick etter" > wrote in message ink.net>
> Answer the question I ask you, killer.....

Gone again for nearly a year, and the same cast of goofs still
occupies this place. Not that I'm sad to hear that Ball is gone, but
Etter, still at it.

Are you still attempting to find a definitive answer in veganism as if
it can be explained mathematically? I'd thought that after a few
years of trying that taunt it'd get old, but apparently you're a
one-trick pony. I mean, do you SERIOUSLY expect that you'll ever get
an answer that would suit you? No, no you don't. Do you think you'll
ever make anyone reconsider their stance on veganism or AR with the
unanswerable "question" you ask? Highly doubtful, and if you can,
then they probably would have fallen off the vegan wagon soon enough
without your dorky prodding anyhoo. So, no back patting for you!

The only thing more pathetic than what you see as us being vegan is
someone who comes here day in and day out trying to convince us of how
moronic we are. Now, how about a question from us - what could
possibly make someone keep coming back to a newsgroup to attempt to
derail confidence in a system of beliefs when they know they don't
have a shot in hell of accomplishing anything other than wasting a few
hours each day? Got me on this one, but you could get the record for
trolling a board far longer than necessary, far past the point when
most mortal men would have thrown in the towel for nonsensical
blatherings that went past their due date.

Oh yeah, I'll taunt myself with your "eloquent" prose just to wrap it
off.

"CrankyVegan, why don't you admit that veganism and AR is foolishness?
Can't your (insert feeble, idiotic, or other synonym here) brain
can't grasp the truth? The truth? Well, I can't answer that either,
but I'm hanging all the responsibility of you explaining veganism on
YOUR head - it isn't MY job to know why you believe what you do! Me?
My views? I'm far too lazy to retype or repost anything here - you do
the work and dig through the archives to find the one or two times I
did something other than attack someone without reason. I think I may
have actually attempted to discuss something semi-rationally back in
'98. Maybe it was '97. Got me, that's your job to look it up as I
have to call someone "killer" every hour on the hour or I'll turn into
a pumpkin."

No need to reply, Rick. See, I've already done it for you!

Love always, and temporarily back from the grave,
CrankyVegan
rick etter

"skank" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

ink.net>
> > Answer the question I ask you, killer.....

> Gone again for nearly a year, and the same cast of goofs still
> occupies this place. Not that I'm sad to hear that Ball is gone, but
> Etter, still at it.
>
> Are you still attempting to find a definitive answer in veganism as if
> it can be explained mathematically?

=======================
Nope. Never asked that at all, fool. Just an explanation of your total
hypocrisy, and terminal ignorance.

I'd thought that after a few
> years of trying that taunt it'd get old, but apparently you're a
> one-trick pony. I mean, do you SERIOUSLY expect that you'll ever get
> an answer that would suit you?

=====================
ROTFLMAO You don't even know the question I asked, stupid. Try again,
loser...

No, no you don't. Do you think you'll
> ever make anyone reconsider their stance on veganism or AR with the
> unanswerable "question" you ask? Highly doubtful, and if you can,
> then they probably would have fallen off the vegan wagon soon enough
> without your dorky prodding anyhoo. So, no back patting for you!
>
> The only thing more pathetic than what you see as us being vegan is
> someone who comes here day in and day out trying to convince us of how
> moronic we are.

=======================
No, how hypocritical you are. But I guess that goes with being a moron too,
eh killer?

Now, how about a question from us - what could
> possibly make someone keep coming back to a newsgroup to attempt to
> derail confidence in a system of beliefs when they know they don't
> have a shot in hell of accomplishing anything other than wasting a few
> hours each day? Got me on this one, but you could get the record for
> trolling a board far longer than necessary,

=====================
Ah yes, another self-procliamed net-nanny that doesn't evn know the meaning
of the term. Glad to see you're just as stupid as every other vegan that
doesn't want to hear anything contrary to the 'religion'.

far past the point when
> most mortal men would have thrown in the towel for nonsensical
> blatherings that went past their due date.

=====================
As a vegan, you should know all about non-sensical blatherings, that's all
you have, killer.

> Oh yeah, I'll taunt myself with your "eloquent" prose just to wrap it
> off.
>
> "CrankyVegan, why don't you admit that veganism and AR is foolishness?
> Can't your (insert feeble, idiotic, or other synonym here) brain
> can't grasp the truth? The truth? Well, I can't answer that either,
> but I'm hanging all the responsibility of you explaining veganism on
> YOUR head - it isn't MY job to know why you believe what you do! Me?
> My views? I'm far too lazy to retype or repost anything here - you do
> the work and dig through the archives to find the one or two times I
> did something other than attack someone without reason. I think I may
> have actually attempted to discuss something semi-rationally back in
> '98. Maybe it was '97. Got me, that's your job to look it up as I
> have to call someone "killer" every hour on the hour or I'll turn into
> a pumpkin."
>
> No need to reply, Rick. See, I've already done it for you!
>
> Love always, and temporarily back from the grave,
> CrankyVegan

=================
No, you're still brain dead. Better get a new diet, fool...

Crank

"rick etter" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "skank" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> ink.net>
> > > Answer the question I ask you, killer.....

> > Gone again for nearly a year, and the same cast of goofs still
> > occupies this place. Not that I'm sad to hear that Ball is gone, but
> > Etter, still at it.
> >
> > Are you still attempting to find a definitive answer in veganism as if
> > it can be explained mathematically?

> =======================
> Nope. Never asked that at all, fool. Just an explanation of your total
> hypocrisy, and terminal ignorance.

Again with the put-downs and no details whatsoever. Don't you get
bored of this? Or, rather, hasn't everyone else become bored enough
of you to just block all your replies for lack of their worthiness?

> I'd thought that after a few
> > years of trying that taunt it'd get old, but apparently you're a
> > one-trick pony. I mean, do you SERIOUSLY expect that you'll ever get
> > an answer that would suit you?

> =====================
> ROTFLMAO You don't even know the question I asked, stupid. Try again,
> loser...

I've seen the same questions from you over and over. Same shit,
different thread, but you're still the same old Ricky that never
changes his game. Like a broken record, you drone on and on and on...

Perhaps the loser is the one who spends his spare time here with no
logical reason for being on this newsgroup at all? Couldn't be.
Shit, I doubt you could stay away from this group for a solid month
without shrivelling up and dying, you're addicted like a freaking
junkie to your smug pseudo-superiority.

I didn't know people still actually typed out ROTFLMAO anymore. Guess
I've been schooled!

> No, no you don't. Do you think you'll
> > ever make anyone reconsider their stance on veganism or AR with the
> > unanswerable "question" you ask? Highly doubtful, and if you can,
> > then they probably would have fallen off the vegan wagon soon enough
> > without your dorky prodding anyhoo. So, no back patting for you!
> >
> > The only thing more pathetic than what you see as us being vegan is
> > someone who comes here day in and day out trying to convince us of how
> > moronic we are.

> =======================
> No, how hypocritical you are. But I guess that goes with being a moron too,
> eh killer?

Don't see any hypocrisy in anything I said, nor has it been proven in
anything else my boy. Try looking it up in Websters before you sling
the term around because it only looks stupid when you say something
with thorough misuse. But, then again, you're the guy posting here
daily with the same old story. I used to come here to share info on
vegan stuff, but realizing that it mostly revolved around recipes and
kooks who spend countless hours shit-talking against vegans purely for
trolling purposes I bailed out from regular visits, only popping in
once or twice a year to see if anything's evolved. However, for being
the almight meat-eater, I don't see any evolution in your game, which
is very silly to me for hearing your tales of carnivorous glory vs.
veganism. Tell me, Richard, what do you get out of this? Seriously,
in ONE STRAIGHT ANSWER, what do you feel you accomplish here other
than being a pain in everone's ass through your nonsensical drivel? I
can't wait to get called a moron again because you'll thoroughly avoid
any sort of thoughtful reply and favor a quick "idiot killer" response
as I've seen every other time.

I swear, I've never met a man who needed a hobby more
desperatley....If this is your idea of fun, I'd sure hate to be in
your shoes. But, when you're Rick Etter, you always know your not
going to be busy on a Friday night!

> Now, how about a question from us - what could
> > possibly make someone keep coming back to a newsgroup to attempt to
> > derail confidence in a system of beliefs when they know they don't
> > have a shot in hell of accomplishing anything other than wasting a few
> > hours each day? Got me on this one, but you could get the record for
> > trolling a board far longer than necessary,

> =====================
> Ah yes, another self-procliamed net-nanny that doesn't evn know the meaning
> of the term. Glad to see you're just as stupid as every other vegan that
> doesn't want to hear anything contrary to the 'religion'.

Net nanny. That's good. Keep 'em coming!

A troll is a troll is a troll. To be a part of this group and have
validity I'd expect to see a single solitary post where you try to be
objective, but see, here's your problem, darling Ricky...

As much as you seem to think vegans are driven solely by emotion,
you're the most emotional of the bunch. You don't produce evidence,
but rather only call names, put down the intelligence of others
without proving your own superiority, and flat out bullshit your way
into a self-proclamied victory because everyone eventually leaves
shaking their heads at how impossible it is to debate someone who
can't even understand the argument they've started themselves. Once
you learn to do something to make one solitary person think about what
you've said rather than dismiss you as a half-wit through your
ranting, you might escape troll status. Until you can play by
grown-ups rules, you're stuck dining at the kiddie table and getting
no respect. Ready to prove us wrong yet? I don't mean your usual
attempts at disproving veganism, but I mean through proving civility
and being able to debate in one solitary thread without name calling.
Though, I expect to be called "idiot", "moron", and "stupid" for
saying anything to disgrace your beautiful self, Richie-Rich, so have
at it.

> far past the point when
> > most mortal men would have thrown in the towel for nonsensical
> > blatherings that went past their due date.

> =====================
> As a vegan, you should know all about non-sensical blatherings, that's all
> you have, killer.

Again, no content, only filler. Ah, and I wonder why I gave up on
trying to argue with you in the past, only to find that you've taken a
step down from your usual non-rational self of last year. Perhaps
2005 holds promise for you, Richie, so drop the "killer" thing and
move on. Everything seems to evolve other than you, so please, let's
move on.

> > Oh yeah, I'll taunt myself with your "eloquent" prose just to wrap it
> > off.
> >
> > "CrankyVegan, why don't you admit that veganism and AR is foolishness?
> > Can't your (insert feeble, idiotic, or other synonym here) brain
> > can't grasp the truth? The truth? Well, I can't answer that either,
> > but I'm hanging all the responsibility of you explaining veganism on
> > YOUR head - it isn't MY job to know why you believe what you do! Me?
> > My views? I'm far too lazy to retype or repost anything here - you do
> > the work and dig through the archives to find the one or two times I
> > did something other than attack someone without reason. I think I may
> > have actually attempted to discuss something semi-rationally back in
> > '98. Maybe it was '97. Got me, that's your job to look it up as I
> > have to call someone "killer" every hour on the hour or I'll turn into
> > a pumpkin."
> >
> > No need to reply, Rick. See, I've already done it for you!
> >
> > Love always, and temporarily back from the grave,
> > CrankyVegan

> =================
> No, you're still brain dead. Better get a new diet, fool...

I had more fun with back-and-forth with the Ultima Online people when
I torment them back in '97. Yes, I was a troll, but at least I could
do it with style. At least those goofs could make fun of themselves
and defend their pride with some fight. You sound defeated from the
get-go, and this is only your first post to reply. Don't leave me
disappointed after only one day, laddie, else I'll have to drop off
for another year before checking in on you again!

I also suggest a quick trip to thesaurus.com for some new ways to
sound condescending toward me and the others. You can only call
someone a fool so many times, you know.

Love ya lots, Ricky Ricardo!

CrankyVegan

ipse dixit

On 27 Apr 2004 00:30:19 -0700, (Crank) wrote:

[..]
>> > No, no you don't. Do you think you'll
>> > ever make anyone reconsider their stance on veganism or AR with the
>> > unanswerable "question" you ask? Highly doubtful, and if you can,
>> > then they probably would have fallen off the vegan wagon soon enough
>> > without your dorky prodding anyhoo. So, no back patting for you!
>> >
>> > The only thing more pathetic than what you see as us being vegan is
>> > someone who comes here day in and day out trying to convince us of how
>> > moronic we are.

>> =======================
>> No, how hypocritical you are. But I guess that goes with being a moron too,
>> eh killer?

>Don't see any hypocrisy in anything I said, nor has it been proven in
>anything else my boy. Try looking it up in Websters before you sling
>the term around because it only looks stupid when you say something
>with thorough misuse. But, then again, you're the guy posting here
>daily with the same old story. I used to come here to share info on
>vegan stuff, but realizing that it mostly revolved around recipes and
>kooks who spend countless hours shit-talking against vegans purely for
>trolling purposes I bailed out from regular visits, only popping in
>once or twice a year to see if anything's evolved. However, for being
>the almighty meat-eater, I don't see any evolution in your game,

I do. While endlessly trying to attack vegans for allegedly
ignoring the collateral deaths associated with the production
of their food, he hypocritically refuses to acknowledge the
collateral deaths associated with the food he 'claims' to eat.

"The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
"The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
Rick Etter 2003-11-15

So there is some evolution in his game, although some
might call it a deterioration instead.

[reluctantly snipped some excellent observations]
rick etter

"skank" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

hlink.net>...
> > "skank" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > ink.net>
> > >
> > > Gone again for nearly a year, and the same cast of goofs still
> > > occupies this place. Not that I'm sad to hear that Ball is gone, but
> > > Etter, still at it.
> > >
> > > Are you still attempting to find a definitive answer in veganism as if
> > > it can be explained mathematically?

> > =======================
> > Nope. Never asked that at all, fool. Just an explanation of your total
> > hypocrisy, and terminal ignorance.

> Again with the put-downs and no details whatsoever. Don't you get
> bored of this? Or, rather, hasn't everyone else become bored enough
> of you to just block all your replies for lack of their worthiness?

======================
I've provided far more real info than any vegan has even tried. The problem
is you fools refuse to accept the truth. Reality shows you for the
hypocrites you are, and your delusions don't like that.

> > I'd thought that after a few
> > > years of trying that taunt it'd get old, but apparently you're a
> > > one-trick pony. I mean, do you SERIOUSLY expect that you'll ever get
> > > an answer that would suit you?

> > =====================
> > ROTFLMAO You don't even know the question I asked, stupid. Try again,
> > loser...

> I've seen the same questions from you over and over. Same shit,
> different thread, but you're still the same old Ricky that never
> changes his game. Like a broken record, you drone on and on and on...

================
Again, you don't even know what the questions was that ron-boy is suppsosed
to answer. thanks for displaying your hate and ignorance though. It really
is all that vegans appear to have.

> Perhaps the loser is the one who spends his spare time here with no
> logical reason for being on this newsgroup at all? Couldn't be.
> Shit, I doubt you could stay away from this group for a solid month
> without shrivelling up and dying, you're addicted like a freaking
> junkie to your smug pseudo-superiority.
>
> I didn't know people still actually typed out ROTFLMAO anymore. Guess
> I've been schooled!

====================
I didnt think people still called others trolls at the drop of a hat just
because they post the truth you don't like.

> > No, no you don't. Do you think you'll
> > > ever make anyone reconsider their stance on veganism or AR with the
> > > unanswerable "question" you ask? Highly doubtful, and if you can,
> > > then they probably would have fallen off the vegan wagon soon enough
> > > without your dorky prodding anyhoo. So, no back patting for you!
> > >
> > > The only thing more pathetic than what you see as us being vegan is
> > > someone who comes here day in and day out trying to convince us of how
> > > moronic we are.

> > =======================
> > No, how hypocritical you are. But I guess that goes with being a moron

too,
> > eh killer?

> Don't see any hypocrisy in anything I said, nor has it been proven in
> anything else my boy.

====================
Veganism is hypocrisy. Look it up.

Try looking it up in Websters before you sling
> the term around because it only looks stupid when you say something
> with thorough misuse.

=====================
Nope, I suggest you look up the word. Both veganism and hypocrisy. You
don't understnad either one, fool.

But, then again, you're the guy posting here
> daily with the same old story.

================
The truth doesn't change, killer.

I used to come here to share info on
> vegan stuff, but realizing that it mostly revolved around recipes and
> kooks who spend countless hours shit-talking against vegans purely for
> trolling purposes I bailed out from regular visits, only popping in
> once or twice a year to see if anything's evolved.

======================
LOL Hey, what a hoot you are. That the only word you know, fool?

However, for being
> the almight meat-eater, I don't see any evolution in your game, which
> is very silly to me for hearing your tales of carnivorous glory vs.
> veganism.

==================
Again, because reality doesn't chnage, killer.

Tell me, Richard, what do you get out of this? Seriously,
> in ONE STRAIGHT ANSWER, what do you feel you accomplish here other
> than being a pain in everone's ass through your nonsensical drivel?

==========================
Yes.

> can't wait to get called a moron again because you'll thoroughly avoid
> any sort of thoughtful reply and favor a quick "idiot killer" response
> as I've seen every other time.

====================
Hey,you used the word moron, not me, fool.

> I swear, I've never met a man who needed a hobby more
> desperatley....If this is your idea of fun, I'd sure hate to be in
> your shoes. But, when you're Rick Etter, you always know your not
> going to be busy on a Friday night!

================
You'd hate to be in my shoes only because you'd have to give up your kys and
delusions. thay are all you have, and you can't imagine a real life outside
of your hate, delusions, and stupidity.

> > Now, how about a question from us - what could
> > > possibly make someone keep coming back to a newsgroup to attempt to
> > > derail confidence in a system of beliefs when they know they don't
> > > have a shot in hell of accomplishing anything other than wasting a few
> > > hours each day? Got me on this one, but you could get the record for
> > > trolling a board far longer than necessary,

> > =====================
> > Ah yes, another self-procliamed net-nanny that doesn't evn know the

meaning
> > of the term. Glad to see you're just as stupid as every other vegan

that
> > doesn't want to hear anything contrary to the 'religion'.

> Net nanny. That's good. Keep 'em coming!
>
> A troll is a troll is a troll.

================
And you don't know the meaning of that word either.

To be a part of this group and have
> validity I'd expect to see a single solitary post where you try to be
> objective, but see, here's your problem, darling Ricky...
>
> As much as you seem to think vegans are driven solely by emotion,
> you're the most emotional of the bunch. You don't produce evidence,

==================
ROTFLMAO What a hoot!! I've produced far more evidence than any vegan has
even tried. When you going to provide any info that backs up any vegan
claim, or refutes anything I've said. Come on, it should be easy for a
brainiac like you, right killer? Be the darling of usenet vegans, prove me
wrong.

> but rather only call names, put down the intelligence of others
> without proving your own superiority,

=====================
Your ignorance, and refusal to read what I post doesn't mean I haven't made
mt point. Try reading and refuting what I've said. If you dare, killer.

and flat out bullshit your way
> into a self-proclamied victory because everyone eventually leaves
> shaking their heads at how impossible it is to debate someone who
> can't even understand the argument they've started themselves.

=====================
No, you leave because you cannot dispuite the info I post. You have
nothing, so *you* have to resort to your lys and hatred. But thanks for
proving it once again...

Once
> you learn to do something to make one solitary person think about what
> you've said rather than dismiss you as a half-wit through your
> ranting, you might escape troll status.

=====================
Again, you don't even know the meaning....

Until you can play by
> grown-ups rules, you're stuck dining at the kiddie table and getting
> no respect. Ready to prove us wrong yet? I don't mean your usual
> attempts at disproving veganism, but I mean through proving civility
> and being able to debate in one solitary thread without name calling.
> Though, I expect to be called "idiot", "moron", and "stupid" for
> saying anything to disgrace your beautiful self, Richie-Rich, so have
> at it.

=======================
You're doing the job quite well for me fool. You've yet to provide any
information that refutes anything I say, or provide any basis for vegans
claims.

Way to go, killer!!

> > far past the point when
> > > most mortal men would have thrown in the towel for nonsensical
> > > blatherings that went past their due date.

> > =====================
> > As a vegan, you should know all about non-sensical blatherings, that's

all
> > you have, killer.

> Again, no content, only filler. Ah, and I wonder why I gave up on
> trying to argue with you in the past,

==================
Because you cannot refute what I have posted.

only to find that you've taken a
> step down from your usual non-rational self of last year. Perhaps
> 2005 holds promise for you, Richie, so drop the "killer" thing and
> move on. Everything seems to evolve other than you, so please, let's
> move on.

====================
Hey, it's you that doesn't like the truth, you are the one inoring it.
Don't like it? then don't show your ignorance and stupidity without backing
your foolishness up, killer.

> > > Oh yeah, I'll taunt myself with your "eloquent" prose just to wrap it
> > > off.
> > >
> > > "CrankyVegan, why don't you admit that veganism and AR is foolishness?
> > > Can't your (insert feeble, idiotic, or other synonym here) brain
> > > can't grasp the truth? The truth? Well, I can't answer that either,
> > > but I'm hanging all the responsibility of you explaining veganism on
> > > YOUR head - it isn't MY job to know why you believe what you do! Me?
> > > My views? I'm far too lazy to retype or repost anything here - you do
> > > the work and dig through the archives to find the one or two times I
> > > did something other than attack someone without reason. I think I may
> > > have actually attempted to discuss something semi-rationally back in
> > > '98. Maybe it was '97. Got me, that's your job to look it up as I
> > > have to call someone "killer" every hour on the hour or I'll turn into
> > > a pumpkin."
> > >
> > > No need to reply, Rick. See, I've already done it for you!
> > >
> > > Love always, and temporarily back from the grave,
> > > CrankyVegan

> > =================
> > No, you're still brain dead. Better get a new diet, fool...

> I had more fun with back-and-forth with the Ultima Online people when
> I torment them back in '97.

==================
You had nohing then, you have nothing now.

Yes, I was a troll, but at least I could
> do it with style. At least those goofs could make fun of themselves
> and defend their pride with some fight. You sound defeated from the
> get-go, and this is only your first post to reply. Don't leave me
> disappointed after only one day, laddie, else I'll have to drop off
> for another year before checking in on you again!
>
> I also suggest a quick trip to thesaurus.com for some new ways to
> sound condescending toward me and the others. You can only call
> someone a fool so many times, you know.
>
> Love ya lots, Ricky Ricardo!
>
> SkankyVegan

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "skank" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> hlink.net>...
> > > "skank" > wrote in message
> > > om...

> ink.net>

> > > =======================
> > > Nope. Never asked that at all, fool. Just an explanation of your total
> > > hypocrisy, and terminal ignorance.

> > Again with the put-downs and no details whatsoever. Don't you get
> > bored of this? Or, rather, hasn't everyone else become bored enough
> > of you to just block all your replies for lack of their worthiness?

> ======================
> I've provided far more real info than any vegan has even tried. The problem
> is you fools refuse to accept the truth. Reality shows you for the
> hypocrites you are, and your delusions don't like that.
>

> > > I'd thought that after a few
> > > =====================
> > > ROTFLMAO You don't even know the question I asked, stupid. Try again,
> > > loser...

> > I've seen the same questions from you over and over. Same shit,
> > different thread, but you're still the same old Ricky that never
> > changes his game. Like a broken record, you drone on and on and on...

> ================

> Again, you don't even know what the questions was that ron-boy is suppsosed
> to answer. thanks for displaying your hate and ignorance though. It really
> is all that vegans appear to have.

Hmmm....seems to me I put in several requests for you to re-post your
supposed question.....with no co-operation from ~you~ Ricky.

It was something about mice wasn't it?.......how many mice does a cow
stomp per day...or something?

> [...]

> your foolishness up, killer.

> > > =================
> > > No, you're still brain dead. Better get a new diet, fool...

> > I had more fun with back-and-forth with the Ultima Online people when
> > I torment them back in '97.

> ==================
> You had nohing then, you have nothing now.
>
> Yes, I was a troll, but at least I could
> > do it with style. At least those goofs could make fun of themselves
> > and defend their pride with some fight. You sound defeated from the
> > get-go, and this is only your first post to reply. Don't leave me
> > disappointed after only one day, laddie, else I'll have to drop off
> > for another year before checking in on you again!
> >
> > I also suggest a quick trip to thesaurus.com for some new ways to
> > sound condescending toward me and the others. You can only call

rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

hlink.net>...

snippage...

> > Again, you don't even know what the questions was that ron-boy is

suppsosed
> > to answer. thanks for displaying your hate and ignorance though. It

really
> > is all that vegans appear to have.

> Hmmm....seems to me I put in several requests for you to re-post your
> supposed question.....with no co-operation from ~you~ Ricky.
>
> It was something about mice wasn't it?.......how many mice does a cow
> stomp per day...or something?

=====================
No fool, it was not. But thanks for once again proving your lack of
comprehension, and your stupidity....

that you ignored it this long does not make it my problem to repeat for you.
Your lack of intelligent replies is already well known, killer.

also, learn how to post, fool....

snippage...

Crank

<snipped for content>

> > Again with the put-downs and no details whatsoever. Don't you get
> > bored of this? Or, rather, hasn't everyone else become bored enough
> > of you to just block all your replies for lack of their worthiness?

> ======================
> I've provided far more real info than any vegan has even tried. The problem
> is you fools refuse to accept the truth. Reality shows you for the
> hypocrites you are, and your delusions don't like that.

When? Don't see anything recent, and it isn't my job to do your work
for you. Put up or shut up, but referencing the past is pure
laziness. If you really feel that you've got an argument, you should
be able to post it with little effort.

<snipped>

> > I've seen the same questions from you over and over. Same shit,
> > different thread, but you're still the same old Ricky that never
> > changes his game. Like a broken record, you drone on and on and on...

> ================
> Again, you don't even know what the questions was that ron-boy is suppsosed
> to answer. thanks for displaying your hate and ignorance though. It really
> is all that vegans appear to have.

I may not know that question, but I know your usual one that always
comes up, and you've got nothing but opinion to back it up. Just as
I've got mine, and though I can't completely disprove yours, you can't
disprove mine either. Call it a draw, but your insanity shows through
in beating a dead horse that's never going to get up.

> > Perhaps the loser is the one who spends his spare time here with no
> > logical reason for being on this newsgroup at all? Couldn't be.
> > Shit, I doubt you could stay away from this group for a solid month
> > without shrivelling up and dying, you're addicted like a freaking
> > junkie to your smug pseudo-superiority.
> >
> > I didn't know people still actually typed out ROTFLMAO anymore. Guess
> > I've been schooled!

> ====================
> I didnt think people still called others trolls at the drop of a hat just
> because they post the truth you don't like.

I don't see a rational post stating "This is why veganism is bullshit,
and here are my thoughts on it" followed with hard facts. I see you
jumping into posts that don't concern you and spouting your B.S.
without even doing more than calling someone "idiot", "fool" or
"killer". When you get rational, people respect you even if they
don't agree. When you talk crap, you sound like a hurt child.

> > > No, no you don't. Do you think you'll

> > > =======================
> > > No, how hypocritical you are. But I guess that goes with being a moron

> too,
> > > eh killer?

That reply made no sense at all. If you don't have a reply that is
coherent, ignore the sentence and move on to the next one that you can
reply to. It really is that easy. And please, don't try explaining
this one because you're too late.

> > Don't see any hypocrisy in anything I said, nor has it been proven in
> > anything else my boy.

> ====================
> Veganism is hypocrisy. Look it up.

No, veganism believed as perfection is hypocrisy. I don't know too
many vegans that will dispute collateral damage done from harvesting
crops and other things because it is very true. My god, I agree with
you - how interesting! Now that I've shot a hole in your belief that
all vegans think that we live a totally ideal utopian lifestyle and
don't hurt anything at all, what is your next goofy argument? Can't
wait to punch a hole in that one as well.

> Try looking it up in Websters before you sling
> > the term around because it only looks stupid when you say something
> > with thorough misuse.

> =====================
> Nope, I suggest you look up the word. Both veganism and hypocrisy. You
> don't understnad either one, fool.

Apparently I have a firmer grasp on this moreso than you. Your
comprehension needs some work, silly Ricky. Or, at least, your cheap
comebacks. Quit being lazy - if you want to attack someone's
integrity, then do it with effort and style.

> But, then again, you're the guy posting here
> > daily with the same old story.

> ================
> The truth doesn't change, killer.

What truth is that? I still don't have clarification since you're too
lazy to retype your wacky thesis on why you're always right and we're
always wrong. Surely your fingers work well enough to knock out a few
lines on WHY you think you're right rather than just declaring it.

> I used to come here to share info on
> > vegan stuff, but realizing that it mostly revolved around recipes and
> > kooks who spend countless hours shit-talking against vegans purely for
> > trolling purposes I bailed out from regular visits, only popping in
> > once or twice a year to see if anything's evolved.

> ======================
> LOL Hey, what a hoot you are. That the only word you know, fool?

Nope, not at all. But, do you have a better one for someone who
occupies a newsgroup that's supposed to be regarding vegan food and
recipes who butts in where he's not really doing anything other than
attempting to irritate others? Sounds like a classic troll to me, but
if you've got a better term, I'd love to hear it.

> However, for being
> > the almight meat-eater, I don't see any evolution in your game, which
> > is very silly to me for hearing your tales of carnivorous glory vs.
> > veganism.

> ==================
> Again, because reality doesn't chnage, killer.

Again with the laziness. When you can force yourself to type your
beliefs, I'll type a reply worth my time. Until then, I'll just keep
calling you lazy over and over until it sinks home.

> Tell me, Richard, what do you get out of this? Seriously,
> > in ONE STRAIGHT ANSWER, what do you feel you accomplish here other
> > than being a pain in everone's ass through your nonsensical drivel?

> ==========================
> Yes.

Notice I said one straight answer, not a yes or no reply. Seems
someone isn't paying attention. WHAT DO YOU FEEL is very different
from DO YOU FEEL. Who looks the fool now?

> > can't wait to get called a moron again because you'll thoroughly avoid
> > any sort of thoughtful reply and favor a quick "idiot killer" response
> > as I've seen every other time.

> ====================
> Hey,you used the word moron, not me, fool.

So I did! I'll simply replace it with "fool" from here on out.
Thanks for the correction.

> > I swear, I've never met a man who needed a hobby more
> > desperatley....If this is your idea of fun, I'd sure hate to be in
> > your shoes. But, when you're Rick Etter, you always know your not
> > going to be busy on a Friday night!

> ================
> You'd hate to be in my shoes only because you'd have to give up your kys and
> delusions. thay are all you have, and you can't imagine a real life outside
> of your hate, delusions, and stupidity.

Rick, even though I consider you to be on the level of mud stuck to
the bottom of my shoe, I don't hate you. Not by a long shot. Heck, I
don't hate anyone who stands against veganism, even when they're like
yourself and can't take the time to explain their thoughts.
Delusions? I admitted to your "collateral damage" argument, so
where's the delustion now? Stupidity, well, that's all subjective.
Apparently it doesn't take anything much for you to view someone who
isn't kissing your ass as stupid, so I'll gladly fall into that
category. Wouldn't change it for the world.

<snipped crap>

> > A troll is a troll is a troll.

> ================
> And you don't know the meaning of that word either.

See my above reply. You've yet to explain how you fit in here
otherwise. It'd be as if I went to a Christian newgroups and started
flaming them because I didn't agree. Hell, I can't prove them wrong
and they can't prove me wrong, so it would be trolling pure and
simple. If you had irrefutable evidence you'd be able to start a
global revolution and crush veganism at the core, but I haven't heard
of this happening yet so it seems you're a bit weak in your points.
To release yourself of troll status you've got to show proof and
justify your logic for coming here, and you just haven't done it.

> To be a part of this group and have
> > validity I'd expect to see a single solitary post where you try to be
> > objective, but see, here's your problem, darling Ricky...
> >
> > As much as you seem to think vegans are driven solely by emotion,
> > you're the most emotional of the bunch. You don't produce evidence,

> ==================
> ROTFLMAO What a hoot!! I've produced far more evidence than any vegan has
> even tried. When you going to provide any info that backs up any vegan
> claim, or refutes anything I've said. Come on, it should be easy for a
> brainiac like you, right killer? Be the darling of usenet vegans, prove me
> wrong.

If it is something other than the collateral damage theory, then post
it here and I'll see what I can do. Laziness again is your downfall.
When you ante up I'll play the game. Until then, I'll call you the
same 4 letters, L-A-Z-Y.

> > but rather only call names, put down the intelligence of others
> > without proving your own superiority,

> =====================
> Your ignorance, and refusal to read what I post doesn't mean I haven't made
> mt point. Try reading and refuting what I've said. If you dare, killer.

Shit, Richie, I've been gone a year, and my time here is limited. I
don't have a cubicle jockey position where I can bag out on my duties
to post on usenet shit all day like you might be doing, nor am I
perpetual college student with hours to pass during my day. If you've
already posted these things so much, copy and paste it back here for
me to see. Since you're so sure of your righteousness, then I'll put
it in your court to set your moves out and I'll counter them when
necessary. Lazy boy.

> and flat out bullshit your way
> > into a self-proclamied victory because everyone eventually leaves
> > shaking their heads at how impossible it is to debate someone who
> > can't even understand the argument they've started themselves.

> =====================
> No, you leave because you cannot dispuite the info I post. You have
> nothing, so *you* have to resort to your lys and hatred. But thanks for
> proving it once again...

What's that word? Lazy? You got it! No lies, not hatred from me,
just my pleas to see you post something instead of willing others to
do your work. It's like 2 people showing up for a debate and one side
saying "I've said my thoughts in a previous match. I don't have to
say them again, so go read some transcripts or something and leave me
alone because I'm always right." Sorry, Rikki Rocket, but that won't
fly with me.

> Once
> > you learn to do something to make one solitary person think about what
> > you've said rather than dismiss you as a half-wit through your
> > ranting, you might escape troll status.

> =====================
> Again, you don't even know the meaning....

Again, read up and you'll see what I speak of.

> Until you can play by
> > grown-ups rules, you're stuck dining at the kiddie table and getting
> > no respect. Ready to prove us wrong yet? I don't mean your usual
> > attempts at disproving veganism, but I mean through proving civility
> > and being able to debate in one solitary thread without name calling.
> > Though, I expect to be called "idiot", "moron", and "stupid" for
> > saying anything to disgrace your beautiful self, Richie-Rich, so have
> > at it.

> =======================
> You're doing the job quite well for me fool. You've yet to provide any
> information that refutes anything I say, or provide any basis for vegans
> claims.

LAZY!

<snipped>

> > Again, no content, only filler. Ah, and I wonder why I gave up on
> > trying to argue with you in the past,

> ==================
> Because you cannot refute what I have posted.

LAZY!

> only to find that you've taken a
> > step down from your usual non-rational self of last year. Perhaps
> > 2005 holds promise for you, Richie, so drop the "killer" thing and
> > move on. Everything seems to evolve other than you, so please, let's
> > move on.

> ====================
> Hey, it's you that doesn't like the truth, you are the one inoring it.
> Don't like it? then don't show your ignorance and stupidity without backing
> your foolishness up, killer.

Post your truth, lazy boy! Then I'll back up my side. Kinda hard to
do battle when someone won't tell you the rules of the game, not to
mention when they change them at will.

<snipped>

> > I had more fun with back-and-forth with the Ultima Online people when
> > I torment them back in '97.

> ==================
> You had nohing then, you have nothing now.

Actually, back then I didn't have a whole lot. Oh, if you could see
me now, Rick, you'd be so proud of me. However, I don't see much
change in you. And I'd had such high hopes for you to evolve!

Love,

CrankyVegan

rick etter

"Crank" > wrote in message
om...
> <snipped for content>
>

> > > Again with the put-downs and no details whatsoever. Don't you get
> > > bored of this? Or, rather, hasn't everyone else become bored enough
> > > of you to just block all your replies for lack of their worthiness?

> > ======================
> > I've provided far more real info than any vegan has even tried. The

problem
> > is you fools refuse to accept the truth. Reality shows you for the
> > hypocrites you are, and your delusions don't like that.

> When? Don't see anything recent, and it isn't my job to do your work
> for you. Put up or shut up, but referencing the past is pure
> laziness. If you really feel that you've got an argument, you should
> be able to post it with little effort.

=======================
And, if you were the all-knowing vegan you claim to be, you'd be able to
find it without any problem, eh killer? Oh, did you not find anything?
Guess your stuopidty is greater than you thought, eh fool?

Again though, that shouldn't stop you from being able to support vegan
claims, right? Oh, can't do that either? My, my, your ignorance is letting
your side down. And just when they were getting their hopes up that someong
could finally provide some proof of vegan claims. Ah, well, another loser,
another day, eh killer?

> <snipped>
>

> > > I've seen the same questions from you over and over. Same shit,
> > > different thread, but you're still the same old Ricky that never
> > > changes his game. Like a broken record, you drone on and on and on...

> > ================
> > Again, you don't even know what the questions was that ron-boy is

suppsosed
> > to answer. thanks for displaying your hate and ignorance though. It

really
> > is all that vegans appear to have.

> I may not know that question, but I know your usual one that always
> comes up, and you've got nothing but opinion to back it up. Just as
> I've got mine, and though I can't completely disprove yours, you can't
> disprove mine either. Call it a draw, but your insanity shows through
> in beating a dead horse that's never going to get up.

====================
It's already shot you down fool. You can't even begin to defend your vegan
religion with anything like facts.

> > > Perhaps the loser is the one who spends his spare time here with no
> > > logical reason for being on this newsgroup at all? Couldn't be.
> > > Shit, I doubt you could stay away from this group for a solid month
> > > without shrivelling up and dying, you're addicted like a freaking
> > > junkie to your smug pseudo-superiority.
> > >
> > > I didn't know people still actually typed out ROTFLMAO anymore. Guess
> > > I've been schooled!

> > ====================
> > I didnt think people still called others trolls at the drop of a hat

just
> > because they post the truth you don't like.

> I don't see a rational post stating "This is why veganism is bullshit,
> and here are my thoughts on it" followed with hard facts. I see you
> jumping into posts that don't concern you and spouting your B.S.
> without even doing more than calling someone "idiot", "fool" or
> "killer". When you get rational, people respect you even if they
> don't agree. When you talk crap, you sound like a hurt child.

====================
Why, just because you're taking a beating? LOL What a hoot little boy.
Better run to mommy and tell her the big guys are abusing you.

the

enough

is

how

moron
> > too,

> That reply made no sense at all. If you don't have a reply that is
> coherent, ignore the sentence and move on to the next one that you can
> reply to. It really is that easy. And please, don't try explaining
> this one because you're too late.

===================
You really that ignorant that you don't even know hypocrisy? Well, that's
no surprise since all usenet vegans are the definition of hypocrisy.

> > > Don't see any hypocrisy in anything I said, nor has it been proven in
> > > anything else my boy.

> > ====================
> > Veganism is hypocrisy. Look it up.

> No, veganism believed as perfection is hypocrisy. I don't know too
> many vegans that will dispute collateral damage done from harvesting
> crops and other things because it is very true. My god, I agree with
> you - how interesting! Now that I've shot a hole in your belief that
> all vegans think that we live a totally ideal utopian lifestyle and
> don't hurt anything at all, what is your next goofy argument? Can't
> wait to punch a hole in that one as well.

====================
Only the brain-dead ignorant loons still believe that there are 'no' CDs.
Now the catch phrase is 'vegans cause less/fewer', or 'but I'm not
responsible for them BS'.
Both are claims that have never been backed up in the first, and is just
plain ignorant in the second. Now, back up vegan claims, come on little
boy.
If you don't believe either of these then why are you vegan? AR? That's a
laugh. Health? Another hoot, veganism isn't about a diet. Comeon lazy
boy, tell us why your vegan, and defend your hypocrisy...

> > Try looking it up in Websters before you sling
> > > the term around because it only looks stupid when you say something
> > > with thorough misuse.

> > =====================
> > Nope, I suggest you look up the word. Both veganism and hypocrisy. You
> > don't understnad either one, fool.

> Apparently I have a firmer grasp on this moreso than you. Your
> comprehension needs some work, silly Ricky. Or, at least, your cheap
> comebacks. Quit being lazy - if you want to attack someone's
> integrity, then do it with effort and style.

====================
No need, you continue to prove your ignorance and hypocrisy with each post.
Keep up the good work, killer.

> > But, then again, you're the guy posting here
> > > daily with the same old story.

> > ================
> > The truth doesn't change, killer.

> What truth is that? I still don't have clarification since you're too
> lazy to retype your wacky thesis on why you're always right and we're
> always wrong. Surely your fingers work well enough to knock out a few
> lines on WHY you think you're right rather than just declaring it.
>

> > I used to come here to share info on
> > > vegan stuff, but realizing that it mostly revolved around recipes and
> > > kooks who spend countless hours shit-talking against vegans purely for
> > > trolling purposes I bailed out from regular visits, only popping in
> > > once or twice a year to see if anything's evolved.

> > ======================
> > LOL Hey, what a hoot you are. That the only word you know, fool?

> Nope, not at all. But, do you have a better one for someone who
> occupies a newsgroup that's supposed to be regarding vegan food and
> recipes who butts in where he's not really doing anything other than
> attempting to irritate others?

==================
I suggest you use that vast intellect of yours and look through the
documents that created this group. The members then claimed it was more
than diet, but also the reasons behind them. Guess your ignorance is
showing again, eh killer?

Sounds like a classic troll to me, but
> if you've got a better term, I'd love to hear it.

====================
You. You've posted nothing....

> > However, for being
> > > the almight meat-eater, I don't see any evolution in your game, which
> > > is very silly to me for hearing your tales of carnivorous glory vs.
> > > veganism.

> > ==================
> > Again, because reality doesn't chnage, killer.

> Again with the laziness. When you can force yourself to type your
> beliefs, I'll type a reply worth my time. Until then, I'll just keep
> calling you lazy over and over until it sinks home.

=====================
LOL Try posting something to defend your religious ignorance, killer.
can't do it, can you?

> > Tell me, Richard, what do you get out of this? Seriously,
> > > in ONE STRAIGHT ANSWER, what do you feel you accomplish here other
> > > than being a pain in everone's ass through your nonsensical drivel?

> > ==========================
> > Yes.

> Notice I said one straight answer, not a yes or no reply. Seems
> someone isn't paying attention. WHAT DO YOU FEEL is very different
> from DO YOU FEEL. Who looks the fool now?

====================
You.

> > > can't wait to get called a moron again because you'll thoroughly avoid
> > > any sort of thoughtful reply and favor a quick "idiot killer" response
> > > as I've seen every other time.

> > ====================
> > Hey,you used the word moron, not me, fool.

> So I did! I'll simply replace it with "fool" from here on out.
> Thanks for the correction.
>

> > > I swear, I've never met a man who needed a hobby more
> > > desperatley....If this is your idea of fun, I'd sure hate to be in
> > > your shoes. But, when you're Rick Etter, you always know your not
> > > going to be busy on a Friday night!

> > ================
> > You'd hate to be in my shoes only because you'd have to give up your kys

and
> > delusions. thay are all you have, and you can't imagine a real life

outside
> > of your hate, delusions, and stupidity.

> Rick, even though I consider you to be on the level of mud stuck to
> the bottom of my shoe, I don't hate you. Not by a long shot. Heck, I
> don't hate anyone who stands against veganism, even when they're like
> yourself and can't take the time to explain their thoughts.
> Delusions? I admitted to your "collateral damage" argument, so
> where's the delustion now? Stupidity, well, that's all subjective.
> Apparently it doesn't take anything much for you to view someone who
> isn't kissing your ass as stupid, so I'll gladly fall into that
> category. Wouldn't change it for the world.
>

> <snipped crap>
>

> > > A troll is a troll is a troll.

> > ================
> > And you don't know the meaning of that word either.

> See my above reply. You've yet to explain how you fit in here
> otherwise. It'd be as if I went to a Christian newgroups and started
> flaming them because I didn't agree.

=====================
Not if you provided backing for what you are saying. I do. Unfortunately,
no vegan here has ever been able to defend their ignorant claims, from
no/fewer/less animals killed, being a more 'moral diet, being the most
healthy diet, and on and on. You get the picture. But go ahead, give em a
try. While you're at it, refute what I posted.

Hell, I can't prove them wrong
> and they can't prove me wrong, so it would be trolling pure and
> simple. If you had irrefutable evidence you'd be able to start a
> global revolution and crush veganism at the core, but I haven't heard
> of this happening yet so it seems you're a bit weak in your points.
> To release yourself of troll status you've got to show proof and
> justify your logic for coming here, and you just haven't done it.

====================
Yes, I have. many many times. That you and the rest of your vegan loons
snipp them out, or just ignore them doesn't mean they don't exist.

> > To be a part of this group and have
> > > validity I'd expect to see a single solitary post where you try to be
> > > objective, but see, here's your problem, darling Ricky...
> > >
> > > As much as you seem to think vegans are driven solely by emotion,
> > > you're the most emotional of the bunch. You don't produce evidence,

> > ==================
> > ROTFLMAO What a hoot!! I've produced far more evidence than any vegan

has
> > even tried. When you going to provide any info that backs up any vegan
> > claim, or refutes anything I've said. Come on, it should be easy for a
> > brainiac like you, right killer? Be the darling of usenet vegans, prove

me
> > wrong.

> If it is something other than the collateral damage theory, then post
> it here and I'll see what I can do. Laziness again is your downfall.
> When you ante up I'll play the game. Until then, I'll call you the
> same 4 letters, L-A-Z-Y.

=====================
Then support your veganism.

> > > but rather only call names, put down the intelligence of others
> > > without proving your own superiority,

> > =====================
> > Your ignorance, and refusal to read what I post doesn't mean I haven't

made
> > mt point. Try reading and refuting what I've said. If you dare,

killer.

> Shit, Richie, I've been gone a year, and my time here is limited. I
> don't have a cubicle jockey position where I can bag out on my duties
> to post on usenet shit all day like you might be doing,

==================
Nor do I, fool. I don't post from work. Guess you've blown another one, eh
killer?

nor am I
> perpetual college student with hours to pass during my day. If you've
> already posted these things so much, copy and paste it back here for
> me to see. Since you're so sure of your righteousness, then I'll put
> it in your court to set your moves out and I'll counter them when
> necessary. Lazy boy.

=================
pot, kettle....

> > and flat out bullshit your way
> > > into a self-proclamied victory because everyone eventually leaves
> > > shaking their heads at how impossible it is to debate someone who
> > > can't even understand the argument they've started themselves.

> > =====================
> > No, you leave because you cannot dispuite the info I post. You have
> > nothing, so *you* have to resort to your lys and hatred. But thanks for
> > proving it once again...

> What's that word? Lazy? You got it! No lies, not hatred from me,
> just my pleas to see you post something instead of willing others to
> do your work. It's like 2 people showing up for a debate and one side
> saying "I've said my thoughts in a previous match. I don't have to
> say them again, so go read some transcripts or something and leave me
> alone because I'm always right." Sorry, Rikki Rocket, but that won't
> fly with me.
>

> > Once
> > > you learn to do something to make one solitary person think about what
> > > you've said rather than dismiss you as a half-wit through your
> > > ranting, you might escape troll status.

> > =====================
> > Again, you don't even know the meaning....

> Again, read up and you'll see what I speak of.

================
You said nothing. But then that's typical for you, right killer?

> > Until you can play by
> > > grown-ups rules, you're stuck dining at the kiddie table and getting
> > > no respect. Ready to prove us wrong yet? I don't mean your usual
> > > attempts at disproving veganism, but I mean through proving civility
> > > and being able to debate in one solitary thread without name calling.
> > > Though, I expect to be called "idiot", "moron", and "stupid" for
> > > saying anything to disgrace your beautiful self, Richie-Rich, so have
> > > at it.

> > =======================
> > You're doing the job quite well for me fool. You've yet to provide any
> > information that refutes anything I say, or provide any basis for vegans
> > claims.

> LAZY!

=================
Yes, you are...

> <snipped>
>

> > > Again, no content, only filler. Ah, and I wonder why I gave up on
> > > trying to argue with you in the past,

> > ==================
> > Because you cannot refute what I have posted.

> LAZY!

=================
Yes, you are...

> > only to find that you've taken a
> > > step down from your usual non-rational self of last year. Perhaps
> > > 2005 holds promise for you, Richie, so drop the "killer" thing and
> > > move on. Everything seems to evolve other than you, so please, let's
> > > move on.

> > ====================
> > Hey, it's you that doesn't like the truth, you are the one inoring it.
> > Don't like it? then don't show your ignorance and stupidity without

backing
> > your foolishness up, killer.

> Post your truth, lazy boy! Then I'll back up my side. Kinda hard to
> do battle when someone won't tell you the rules of the game, not to
> mention when they change them at will.
>
> <snipped>
>
> > > I had more fun with back-and-forth with the Ultima Online people when
> > > I torment them back in '97.

> > ==================
> > You had nohing then, you have nothing now.

> Actually, back then I didn't have a whole lot. Oh, if you could see
> me now, Rick, you'd be so proud of me. However, I don't see much
> change in you. And I'd had such high hopes for you to evolve!
>
> Love,
>
> SkankyVegan

read em and weep little boy, that is if you don't just snip them out...
The core of veganism is to not exploit animals unnecessarily. Many try to
take it all the way to AR, but they then completely blow their ethics as
soon as they post.
If animals had any rights, you wouldn't be here, and you wouldn't be living
your convenience oriented lifestyle. Many come to usenet and try to claim
that because they are vegan, they cause no animals death or suffering. At
least you've moved beyond that phase. Mainly because it's far too easy to
show that that is far from true. Now the argument turns to killing less
animals with a vegan diet. Again, a claim that no vegan has ever been able
to back up. Give it a shot, be the first. You'll be the hero of usenet
loons if you do. It's now down to showing that any diet that depends on
mono-cultured crops is going to cause animals to suffer and die. In large
numbers. How many deaths do you figure are in 100lbs of tofu meat
substitute? 10? 100? 1000? More? Vegans don't even care! That's the
point. They won't even research the 'best' foods in their own dietary
catagory, because they live by the simple rule for their simple minds, 'eat
no meat'. One large animal could replace 100s of 1000s of those veggie
calories with the death of that one animal. Replace maybe 1000s with only
1. Sounds like just what somebody that truely believes in non-exploitation
of animals could sink their teeth into, uh? (pun intended) But no, a vegan
refuses that categorically. By doing so they prove that their belief isn't
about really saving animals, it's only about themselves. the sites below
provide an small idea of the numbers of animals that die for crop production
and usenet usage. remember to compare those numbers to the death of one
animal to replace 100 of 1000s of those calories.

Here are some sites, with info on specific areas and
pesticides.
http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/pesticideindex.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/fishkill.htm
http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
http://www.pmac.net/bird_fish_CA.html
http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn36/pn36p3.htm
http://www.wwfcanada.org/satellite/p...eFactSheet.pdf

Since your non-animal clothing isn't cruelty-free either,
here's a couple to cover some problems with cotton.
http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/

To give you an idea of the sheer number of animals in a field,
here's some sites about *just* mice and voles. Note that there
can be 100s to 1000s in each acre, not the whole field.
http://www.ext.colostate.edu/Pubs/natres/06507.html
http://extension.usu.edu/publica/natrpubs/voles.pdf
http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/district4/MG/voles.html
http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html

To cover your selfish pleasure of using usenet, and
maintaining a web page on same, here's are a couple
dealing with power and communications.
http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
http://www.towerkill.com/index.html

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> hlink.net>...
>
> snippage...
>

> > > Again, you don't even know what the questions was that ron-boy is

> suppsosed
> > > to answer. thanks for displaying your hate and ignorance though. It

> really
> > > is all that vegans appear to have.

> > Hmmm....seems to me I put in several requests for you to re-post your
> > supposed question.....with no co-operation from ~you~ Ricky.
> >
> > It was something about mice wasn't it?.......how many mice does a cow
> > stomp per day...or something?

> =====================
> No fool, it was not. But thanks for once again proving your lack of
> comprehension, and your stupidity....

If it wasn't about mice, then what in hell were you asking about?
I can't imagine you asking about anything else as you are so mouse
fixated!

> that you ignored it this long does not make it my problem to repeat for you.
> Your lack of intelligent replies is already well known, killer.

I've been asking you to repost your query for as long as you've been
asking me to answer the supposed question that can't be found.

> also, learn how to post, fool....

Coming from you, that is uproarious!;o)

> snippage...

rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

hlink.net>...
> > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > hlink.net>...
> >
> > snippage...

> > suppsosed

It
> > really
> > >

> > > Hmmm....seems to me I put in several requests for you to re-post your
> > > supposed question.....with no co-operation from ~you~ Ricky.
> > >
> > > It was something about mice wasn't it?.......how many mice does a cow
> > > stomp per day...or something?

> > =====================
> > No fool, it was not. But thanks for once again proving your lack of
> > comprehension, and your stupidity....

> If it wasn't about mice, then what in hell were you asking about?
> I can't imagine you asking about anything else as you are so mouse
> fixated!

======================
That's your fixation, fool. I rarely use the word mouse. You, however,
seem to say it every post. It's you hypocrisy that was in question. of
course you continue to ignore the question because you cannot answer it.
You're continued dodging says it all, killer.

> > that you ignored it this long does not make it my problem to repeat for

you.
> > Your lack of intelligent replies is already well known, killer.
> >

> I've been asking you to repost your query for as long as you've been
> asking me to answer the supposed question that can't be found.

============================
The question is still in the thread fool. You're just dodging because you
knew then that you couldn't answer it, and you know you still can't.

> > also, learn how to post, fool....

> Coming from you, that is uproarious!;o)

================
No, your inane posts are doing nothing but displaying your desperation. You
have never posted anything of relevence to any thread. You can't. You have
nothing but your hatred and delusions.

> > snippage...

Crank

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> "Crank" > wrote in message
> om...
> > <snipped for content>

> > > ======================
> > > I've provided far more real info than any vegan has even tried. The

> problem
> > > is you fools refuse to accept the truth. Reality shows you for the
> > > hypocrites you are, and your delusions don't like that.

> > When? Don't see anything recent, and it isn't my job to do your work
> > for you. Put up or shut up, but referencing the past is pure
> > laziness. If you really feel that you've got an argument, you should
> > be able to post it with little effort.

> =======================
> And, if you were the all-knowing vegan you claim to be, you'd be able to
> find it without any problem, eh killer? Oh, did you not find anything?
> Guess your stuopidty is greater than you thought, eh fool?
>
> Again though, that shouldn't stop you from being able to support vegan
> claims, right? Oh, can't do that either? My, my, your ignorance is letting
> your side down. And just when they were getting their hopes up that someong
> could finally provide some proof of vegan claims. Ah, well, another loser,
> another day, eh killer?

No, I didn't dig too deep for your posts as:

1) I don't have hours to kill here, so I'm not going to spend all day
searching your posts from bygone times. I simply don't have that much
time on my hands. Sorry. However, again I'll restate it - if you've
got such proof of everything, it should be exceptionally easy to
re-post it. I don't see any problem with that.

Ignorance is denial of fact. The only fact is that you won't do any
work and put it all on everyone else. Two very different things.

Where was it explained that I was to give "proof of vegan claims?"
You never asked me for it, I didn't post anything of that sort. You
can't come pull demands out of your ass and then chastize someone for
not being a mind-reader, Ricky. Very silly indeed.

> > <snipped>

> > > ================
> > > Again, you don't even know what the questions was that ron-boy is

> suppsosed
> > > to answer. thanks for displaying your hate and ignorance though. It

> really
> > > is all that vegans appear to have.

> > I may not know that question, but I know your usual one that always
> > comes up, and you've got nothing but opinion to back it up. Just as
> > I've got mine, and though I can't completely disprove yours, you can't
> > disprove mine either. Call it a draw, but your insanity shows through
> > in beating a dead horse that's never going to get up.

> ====================
> It's already shot you down fool. You can't even begin to defend your vegan
> religion with anything like facts.

And you can't show a broad spectrum of facts from unbiased sources, no
matter how much you'd like to believe you're correct. Do you work in
environmental studies? Have you spoken with those that have
personally, those who were not paid to endorse a specific industry?
Once you've managed that we'll see what "facts" you start coming up
with, but any nitwit can comb the internet and look for favorable
facts that support their side and can be totally devoide of honesty.
Of all people, I think you'd realize this the most, Ricky.

> > > ====================
> > > I didnt think people still called others trolls at the drop of a hat

> just
> > > because they post the truth you don't like.

> > I don't see a rational post stating "This is why veganism is bullshit,
> > and here are my thoughts on it" followed with hard facts. I see you
> > jumping into posts that don't concern you and spouting your B.S.
> > without even doing more than calling someone "idiot", "fool" or
> > "killer". When you get rational, people respect you even if they
> > don't agree. When you talk crap, you sound like a hurt child.

> ====================
> Why, just because you're taking a beating? LOL What a hoot little boy.
> Better run to mommy and tell her the big guys are abusing you.

A beating would necessitate someone delivering serious abuse to
another. Your thorn-in-my-side blabbering hardly consitutes this at
all. Try again, please! But, it is always easiest to say such things
when you don't have an argument and you just want to proclaim yourself
a winner without even having a battle. Very childish.

> the

> enough

> is

> how

> moron
> too,

> > That reply made no sense at all. If you don't have a reply that is
> > coherent, ignore the sentence and move on to the next one that you can
> > reply to. It really is that easy. And please, don't try explaining
> > this one because you're too late.

> ===================
> You really that ignorant that you don't even know hypocrisy? Well, that's
> no surprise since all usenet vegans are the definition of hypocrisy.

*Yawn* Another remark that reeks of desperation, unworthy of battling
over.

> > > ====================
> > > Veganism is hypocrisy. Look it up.

> > No, veganism believed as perfection is hypocrisy. I don't know too
> > many vegans that will dispute collateral damage done from harvesting
> > crops and other things because it is very true. My god, I agree with
> > you - how interesting! Now that I've shot a hole in your belief that
> > all vegans think that we live a totally ideal utopian lifestyle and
> > don't hurt anything at all, what is your next goofy argument? Can't
> > wait to punch a hole in that one as well.

> ====================
> Only the brain-dead ignorant loons still believe that there are 'no' CDs.
> Now the catch phrase is 'vegans cause less/fewer', or 'but I'm not
> responsible for them BS'.
> Both are claims that have never been backed up in the first, and is just
> plain ignorant in the second. Now, back up vegan claims, come on little
> boy.
> If you don't believe either of these then why are you vegan? AR? That's a
> laugh. Health? Another hoot, veganism isn't about a diet. Comeon lazy
> boy, tell us why your vegan, and defend your hypocrisy...

There's another post near this one where I clearly explain away much
of the validity of the argument on collateral damage. Here it is
again, since I, unlike you, aren't too lazy to re-type or repost
things.

The probelm with your argument is that you play it in different ways
to suit whatever situation you're put into. First, you state that
humans are superior to animals and we have the right to use them as we
feel for furthering ourselves, so you're creating a level of physical
and mental variance of who can use who. But, when you get to the
collateral damage issue, suddenly a gnat is equal to an elephant, as
it suits your quantity over quality issue. You're assuming that
something with a lifespan of a few days to a few weeks, possibly a few
months or a year can equate to that of something that may live 30
years or more naturally. And, factor in the argument of incidentals
vs. intentionals and you're working to twist this in any direction
that suits you without consistency. See that word, Ricky?
CONSISTENCY. Look it up, because it will teach you that you need to
find a point and not alter it on a whim to suit whoever you're
arguing.

> > > Try looking it up in Websters before you sling
> > > =====================
> > > Nope, I suggest you look up the word. Both veganism and hypocrisy. You
> > > don't understnad either one, fool.

> > Apparently I have a firmer grasp on this moreso than you. Your
> > comprehension needs some work, silly Ricky. Or, at least, your cheap
> > comebacks. Quit being lazy - if you want to attack someone's
> > integrity, then do it with effort and style.

> ====================
> No need, you continue to prove your ignorance and hypocrisy with each post.
> Keep up the good work, killer.

*Yawn* Another "I got you!" statement with no foundation. I assume
you were a very lonely child on the playground, Ricky, when you live
by the silly rules you do.

> > > But, then again, you're the guy posting here
> > > ================
> > > The truth doesn't change, killer.

> > What truth is that? I still don't have clarification since you're too
> > lazy to retype your wacky thesis on why you're always right and we're
> > always wrong. Surely your fingers work well enough to knock out a few
> > lines on WHY you think you're right rather than just declaring it.
> >

> > > I used to come here to share info on
> > > ======================
> > > LOL Hey, what a hoot you are. That the only word you know, fool?

> > Nope, not at all. But, do you have a better one for someone who
> > occupies a newsgroup that's supposed to be regarding vegan food and
> > recipes who butts in where he's not really doing anything other than
> > attempting to irritate others?

> ==================
> I suggest you use that vast intellect of yours and look through the
> documents that created this group. The members then claimed it was more
> than diet, but also the reasons behind them. Guess your ignorance is
> showing again, eh killer?

And what made you ever decide to occupy your time here if you're not
interested in what goes on from a positive perspective? I feel that
even you don't know the reason you still come back. The only "hate"
you've mentioned comes from you, nobody else. Well, maybe Ball, but
it seems he's gone.

> Sounds like a classic troll to me, but
> > if you've got a better term, I'd love to hear it.

> ====================
> You. You've posted nothing....

Again, cheap deflection.

> > > However, for being
> > > ==================
> > > Again, because reality doesn't chnage, killer.

> > Again with the laziness. When you can force yourself to type your
> > beliefs, I'll type a reply worth my time. Until then, I'll just keep
> > calling you lazy over and over until it sinks home.

> =====================
> LOL Try posting something to defend your religious ignorance, killer.
> can't do it, can you?

You never asked, so I never posted. I'm not here to start a thread on
why veganism is so great - that's been done. Why not harrass everone
else about it. Hear that, people? Now, every post is only going to
be your personal justification for veganism, and if you don't write
your feelings on it then you're suffering from religious
ignorance...at least, according the the board champion, Ricky!

> > > Tell me, Richard, what do you get out of this? Seriously,
> > > ==========================
> > > Yes.

> > Notice I said one straight answer, not a yes or no reply. Seems
> > someone isn't paying attention. WHAT DO YOU FEEL is very different
> > from DO YOU FEEL. Who looks the fool now?

> ====================
> You.

I know you are, but what am I?

I'm rubber and you're glue! Whatever you say bounces off me and
sticks to you!

Come on. You can do better.

> > > ====================
> > > Hey,you used the word moron, not me, fool.

> > So I did! I'll simply replace it with "fool" from here on out.
> > Thanks for the correction.

> > > ================
> > > You'd hate to be in my shoes only because you'd have to give up your kys

> and
> > > delusions. thay are all you have, and you can't imagine a real life

> outside
> > > of your hate, delusions, and stupidity.

> > Rick, even though I consider you to be on the level of mud stuck to
> > the bottom of my shoe, I don't hate you. Not by a long shot. Heck, I
> > don't hate anyone who stands against veganism, even when they're like
> > yourself and can't take the time to explain their thoughts.
> > Delusions? I admitted to your "collateral damage" argument, so
> > where's the delustion now? Stupidity, well, that's all subjective.
> > Apparently it doesn't take anything much for you to view someone who
> > isn't kissing your ass as stupid, so I'll gladly fall into that
> > category. Wouldn't change it for the world.
> >

> > <snipped crap>

> > > ================
> > > And you don't know the meaning of that word either.

> > See my above reply. You've yet to explain how you fit in here
> > otherwise. It'd be as if I went to a Christian newgroups and started
> > flaming them because I didn't agree.

> =====================
> Not if you provided backing for what you are saying. I do. Unfortunately,
> no vegan here has ever been able to defend their ignorant claims, from
> no/fewer/less animals killed, being a more 'moral diet, being the most
> healthy diet, and on and on. You get the picture. But go ahead, give em a
> try. While you're at it, refute what I posted.

Well, if you'd have ever asked rather than attacked and cried like a
whimpering child about "killer" this and "fool" that, perhaps someone
would answer you! Your problem is that you don't ask questions, you
make accusations, which evokes a far different response. I can just
imagine what you must sound like at work:

Manager - "Rick, I need you to get me this report by the end of the
day."

Ricky - "Fool! If you look in the files you'll see it's all been
typed before in other reports. Go look it up, or live in religious
igorance because it's all out there and it is your responsibility to
find it!"

> Hell, I can't prove them wrong
> > and they can't prove me wrong, so it would be trolling pure and
> > simple. If you had irrefutable evidence you'd be able to start a
> > global revolution and crush veganism at the core, but I haven't heard
> > of this happening yet so it seems you're a bit weak in your points.
> > To release yourself of troll status you've got to show proof and
> > justify your logic for coming here, and you just haven't done it.

> ====================
> Yes, I have. many many times. That you and the rest of your vegan loons
> snipp them out, or just ignore them doesn't mean they don't exist.

You never typed anything to snip other than cheap diatribe, and I can
only ignore what exists, not what never was put here in the first
place. If you're going to remark another thread, I have 2 words -
NAME IT. Again, I'm not a mind reader, so I don't know what the hell
you're talking about.

> > > To be a part of this group and have

> > > ==================
> > > ROTFLMAO What a hoot!! I've produced far more evidence than any vegan

> has
> > > even tried. When you going to provide any info that backs up any vegan
> > > claim, or refutes anything I've said. Come on, it should be easy for a
> > > brainiac like you, right killer? Be the darling of usenet vegans, prove

> me
> > > wrong.

> > If it is something other than the collateral damage theory, then post
> > it here and I'll see what I can do. Laziness again is your downfall.
> > When you ante up I'll play the game. Until then, I'll call you the
> > same 4 letters, L-A-Z-Y.

> =====================
> Then support your veganism.

How so? That's the equivalent of my asking you to justify your
meat-eating ways - far too general. Get specific, my man, and we'll
do lunch.

> > > =====================
> > > Your ignorance, and refusal to read what I post doesn't mean I haven't

> made
> > > mt point. Try reading and refuting what I've said. If you dare,

> killer.
> >
> > Shit, Richie, I've been gone a year, and my time here is limited. I
> > don't have a cubicle jockey position where I can bag out on my duties
> > to post on usenet shit all day like you might be doing,

> ==================
> Nor do I, fool. I don't post from work. Guess you've blown another one, eh
> killer?

Middle school study hall? Tell me when I'm getting warmer.

> nor am I
> > perpetual college student with hours to pass during my day. If you've
> > already posted these things so much, copy and paste it back here for
> > me to see. Since you're so sure of your righteousness, then I'll put
> > it in your court to set your moves out and I'll counter them when
> > necessary. Lazy boy.

> =================
> pot, kettle....

Not quite.

> > > and flat out bullshit your way
> > > =====================
> > > No, you leave because you cannot dispuite the info I post. You have
> > > nothing, so *you* have to resort to your lys and hatred. But thanks for
> > > proving it once again...

> > What's that word? Lazy? You got it! No lies, not hatred from me,
> > just my pleas to see you post something instead of willing others to
> > do your work. It's like 2 people showing up for a debate and one side
> > saying "I've said my thoughts in a previous match. I don't have to
> > say them again, so go read some transcripts or something and leave me
> > alone because I'm always right." Sorry, Rikki Rocket, but that won't
> > fly with me.
> >

> > > Once
> > > =====================
> > > Again, you don't even know the meaning....

> > Again, read up and you'll see what I speak of.

> ================
> You said nothing. But then that's typical for you, right killer?

*Yawn* Typical Ricky.

> > > Until you can play by
> > > =======================
> > > You're doing the job quite well for me fool. You've yet to provide any
> > > information that refutes anything I say, or provide any basis for vegans
> > > claims.

> > LAZY!

> =================
> Yes, you are...

*Yawn*

> > <snipped>

> > > ==================
> > > Because you cannot refute what I have posted.

> > LAZY!

> =================
> Yes, you are...

*Yawn*

> > > only to find that you've taken a
> > > ====================
> > > Hey, it's you that doesn't like the truth, you are the one inoring it.
> > > Don't like it? then don't show your ignorance and stupidity without

> backing
> > > your foolishness up, killer.

> > Post your truth, lazy boy! Then I'll back up my side. Kinda hard to
> > do battle when someone won't tell you the rules of the game, not to
> > mention when they change them at will.
> >
> > <snipped>

> > > ==================
> > > You had nohing then, you have nothing now.

> > Actually, back then I didn't have a whole lot. Oh, if you could see
> > me now, Rick, you'd be so proud of me. However, I don't see much
> > change in you. And I'd had such high hopes for you to evolve!
> >
> > Love,
> >
> > SkankyVegan

> read em and weep little boy, that is if you don't just snip them out...
> The core of veganism is to not exploit animals unnecessarily.

Exactly. Reduction of unnecessary suffering.

> Many try to
> take it all the way to AR, but they then completely blow their ethics as
> soon as they post.

I don't doubt that some probably do.

> If animals had any rights, you wouldn't be here, and you wouldn't be living
> your convenience oriented lifestyle.

Not true. AR taken to the extreme is something that I think is
ridiculous. However, there are some rights that I believe should be
extended, such as the right not to be exploited for amusement, the
right not to be subjected to medical and chemical testing, and the
right not to be raised solely to be slaughtered for food. The world
could still progress and survive with thest things in place to a
certain degree, but most people don't want to adapt due to the fact
that it would inconvenience their lifestyle or industry too much.
Every year we get fatter and lazier, so chances of AR advancements
decrease with the public turning back into slovenly trogolodytes.
That's good news for you, though, I suppose!

> Many come to usenet and try to claim
> that because they are vegan, they cause no animals death or suffering. At
> least you've moved beyond that phase.

Trust me, Rick, I've never been in that phase. And, if you'd actually
read up from prominent people in the vegan community, you'd know that
very, very few people see it this way at all. Usually the only ones
holding to this view are teenagers and those that cry when they find
out they've accidentally consumed real milk in their latte rather than
the soy they requested. Those types burn out quickly, and I'm
thankful for it because they give the rest of us a bad image.

> Mainly because it's far too easy to
> show that that is far from true. Now the argument turns to killing less
> animals with a vegan diet. Again, a claim that no vegan has ever been able
> to back up.

Just as it is a claim that nobody opposed to it has been able to
prove. Why argue it, because you simply cannot show the pertinent
facts to make it a universal landslide victory. We're not talking
about proving the existence of god here - this is something tangible,
and if veganism were bullshit enough to disprove then it could be done
very easily by the powers that be who'd like to see us go away. Funny
how it never seems to happen, though...

> Give it a shot, be the first. You'll be the hero of usenet
> loons if you do.

Do I get a crown if I manage this feat?

> It's now down to showing that any diet that depends on
> mono-cultured crops is going to cause animals to suffer and die.

Did I say this wasn't true? No, I didn't.

> In large
> numbers. How many deaths do you figure are in 100lbs of tofu meat
> substitute? 10? 100? 1000? More? Vegans don't even care!

Not caring is not exactly true. However, death is unavoidable, and
again, it comes back to the dork-vegans you attack who think
differntly. You're not gaining any new groud here with those that
think rationally, Rick.

> That's the
> point. They won't even research the 'best' foods in their own dietary
> catagory, because they live by the simple rule for their simple minds, 'eat
> no meat'.

This is changing rapidly. Trust me, I'm involved in an industry
closely tied with veganism and I see the results firsthand. Organics,
sustainable farming, hand-harvesting, all things that are progressing
dietary practices, reducing environmental harm and deceasing
collateral damage in time. Look into this because it'll definitely
make some changes to the points you argue one.

> One large animal could replace 100s of 1000s of those veggie
> calories with the death of that one animal.

One point you refuse to acknowledge is this - what do you think the
cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens and such are eating? So, now you're
raising hundreds of thousands of acres of feed solely to feed these
animals, so you've still got the collateral damage issue, plus organic
farming for animal feed doesn't exist, not to mention that biotech
rules the animal feed industry. So, that's 3 strikes against this
argument and nothing in favor. Not gonna get me with this one, Ricky.

> Replace maybe 1000s with only
> 1.
> Sounds like just what somebody that truely believes in non-exploitation
> of animals could sink their teeth into, uh? (pun intended)

If it were true and as easy as you say I'm sure it'd shake up the
vegan world, but the fact that it's a pipe dream is why it doesn't
dent the philosophy.

> But no, a vegan
> refuses that categorically.

Because of the faulty logic that is behind it, not necessarily because
of blind faith (though some may fall victim to this.)

> By doing so they prove that their belief isn't
> about really saving animals, it's only about themselves.

Again, the vegans who give the movement a bad name. I don't like the
personal gratification types any more than you do. Selfish reasoning
and personal purity is a contradiction to vegan philosophy, so screw
those who are in it for bragging rights about how they're saving the
world but really only are trying to absolve guilt.

> Here are some sites, with info on specific areas and
> pesticides.
> http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/pesticideindex.htm
> http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
> http://www.pmac.net/fishkill.htm
> http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
> http://www.pmac.net/bird_fish_CA.html
> http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn36/pn36p3.htm
> http://www.wwfcanada.org/satellite/p...eFactSheet.pdf

I take it you've never heard of organics, Rick. Look that one up as
it'll make a big difference in the validity of these studies.
Pesticide-free farming does exist and is growing rapidly, but I
suppose when you don't open your eyes to changes around you and stuff
youself full of Burger King you're not really going to know about
progress.

> Since your non-animal clothing isn't cruelty-free either,
> here's a couple to cover some problems with cotton.
> http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
> http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/

Organic cotton and organic hemp do exist as well, but again, I take it
you don't get all the facts before making posts. And again, you beat
the strawman argument that you use AGAINST veganism in favor of your
own side, a terrible failure. How can you state that veganism sucks
because it isn't perfect, but then you use perfection as a standard to
attack it? Completely illogical, to put it mildly.

> To give you an idea of the sheer number of animals in a field,
> here's some sites about *just* mice and voles. Note that there
> can be 100s to 1000s in each acre, not the whole field.
> http://www.ext.colostate.edu/Pubs/natres/06507.html
> http://extension.usu.edu/publica/natrpubs/voles.pdf
> http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/district4/MG/voles.html
> http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html

Again, the same argument where you twist to fit your side and twist
again to attack the enemy while trying to maintain that you're always
right - it simply cannot be done. You eat some vegetables, don't you
Rick? So, you're not only killing these creatures, but you're
supporting the raising and killing of others on top of it. Veganism
isn't about perfection to those except the naive, but rather about
doing a part to reduce unnecessary suffering. In life, things die,
sometimes by nature sometimes by the higher level's(?) need for
survival. You seem to think that we should just do as we please, I
see it that we should make a conscious effort to reduce this when
possible through organic sustainable farming which effectively is
better than traditional works. To state that vegans generally believe
that there's a perfect life where we can live in peace without hurting
anything is laughable - I've met perhaps 2 people who thought like
this from hundreds of vegans I've spoken with, and those people most
likely collapsed under their own foolishness. Your impression of what
the "average" vegan things are astounding. Perhaps there have been
some serious kooks here in the past, but if that's the case, get ready
to deal with those who accept reality.

> To cover your selfish pleasure of using usenet, and
> maintaining a web page on same, here's are a couple
> dealing with power and communications.
> http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
> http://www.towerkill.com/index.html

And this is to again say that veganism is about perfection, using
faulty logic. Boy, I sure wish we lived by gaslight and had to huddle
for warmth during the winter like in the old days, because I'd sleep
better than knowing that it'd be worth forgoing everything modern to
save accidental casualties.

And again, I'll say it, Ricky - if you're going to use such crappy
arguments you're not going to convince anyone of anything. All you
can do is question those that belive in utopian paradise, and they're
few and far between. I give you a bit of credit that you poke into
areas that most anti-vegans don't, but again, you're not attacking
veganism's integrity with this but those that look for perfection.
So, inevitably, it fails, but at least it shows a bit of effort. But,
at least I managed to get you to post something instead of barking
like a dog. A single handclap for you, Ricky!

Love,
CrankyVegan
rick etter

"Crank" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...

snippage...

> > Again though, that shouldn't stop you from being able to support vegan
> > claims, right? Oh, can't do that either? My, my, your ignorance is

letting
> > your side down. And just when they were getting their hopes up that

someong
> > could finally provide some proof of vegan claims. Ah, well, another

loser,
> > another day, eh killer?

> No, I didn't dig too deep for your posts as:
>
> 1) I don't have hours to kill here, so I'm not going to spend all day
> searching your posts from bygone times. I simply don't have that much
> time on my hands. Sorry. However, again I'll restate it - if you've
> got such proof of everything, it should be exceptionally easy to
> re-post it. I don't see any problem with that.
>
> Ignorance is denial of fact. The only fact is that you won't do any
> work and put it all on everyone else. Two very different things.
>
> Where was it explained that I was to give "proof of vegan claims?"
> You never asked me for it, I didn't post anything of that sort. You
> can't come pull demands out of your ass and then chastize someone for
> not being a mind-reader, Ricky. Very silly indeed.

================
Nope. just means you're wiffing off again... Typical.. You try to go
after me to provide info that disputes the vegans original claims. I'd say
it's time for at least one vegan to try to defend their delusions, eh
killer?

> > > <snipped>

on...

> > suppsosed

It
> > really
> > >
> > > I may not know that question, but I know your usual one that always
> > > comes up, and you've got nothing but opinion to back it up. Just as
> > > I've got mine, and though I can't completely disprove yours, you can't
> > > disprove mine either. Call it a draw, but your insanity shows through
> > > in beating a dead horse that's never going to get up.

> > ====================
> > It's already shot you down fool. You can't even begin to defend your

vegan
> > religion with anything like facts.

> And you can't show a broad spectrum of facts from unbiased sources,

======================
Yes, I do. All the while, you have provided none.

no
> matter how much you'd like to believe you're correct. Do you work in
> environmental studies? Have you spoken with those that have
> personally, those who were not paid to endorse a specific industry?
> Once you've managed that we'll see what "facts" you start coming up
> with, but any nitwit can comb the internet and look for favorable
> facts that support their side and can be totally devoide of honesty.
> Of all people, I think you'd realize this the most, Ricky.

==================
Yes, i see that vegans are totally devoid of any facts. thanks for the
admission though.

snippage...

> > ====================
> > Why, just because you're taking a beating? LOL What a hoot little boy.
> > Better run to mommy and tell her the big guys are abusing you.

> A beating would necessitate someone delivering serious abuse to
> another. Your thorn-in-my-side blabbering hardly consitutes this at
> all. Try again, please! But, it is always easiest to say such things
> when you don't have an argument and you just want to proclaim yourself
> a winner without even having a battle. Very childish.

==================
Yes, your lack of any serious posts are...

snippage...

> > > No, veganism believed as perfection is hypocrisy. I don't know too
> > > many vegans that will dispute collateral damage done from harvesting
> > > crops and other things because it is very true. My god, I agree with
> > > you - how interesting! Now that I've shot a hole in your belief that
> > > all vegans think that we live a totally ideal utopian lifestyle and
> > > don't hurt anything at all, what is your next goofy argument? Can't
> > > wait to punch a hole in that one as well.

> > ====================
> > Only the brain-dead ignorant loons still believe that there are 'no'

CDs.
> > Now the catch phrase is 'vegans cause less/fewer', or 'but I'm not
> > responsible for them BS'.
> > Both are claims that have never been backed up in the first, and is just
> > plain ignorant in the second. Now, back up vegan claims, come on little
> > boy.
> > If you don't believe either of these then why are you vegan? AR?

That's a
> > laugh. Health? Another hoot, veganism isn't about a diet. Comeon lazy
> > boy, tell us why your vegan, and defend your hypocrisy...

> There's another post near this one where I clearly explain away much
> of the validity of the argument on collateral damage. Here it is
> again, since I, unlike you, aren't too lazy to re-type or repost
> things.

==================
No, you explained nothing, as usual...

> The probelm with your argument is that you play it in different ways
> to suit whatever situation you're put into. First, you state that
> humans are superior to animals and we have the right to use them as we
> feel for furthering ourselves, so you're creating a level of physical
> and mental variance of who can use who.

====================
Nope. you can't find where I've said any of that. Why do you feel the need
to ly? don't have anything esle to try to back yourself up?

But, when you get to the
> collateral damage issue, suddenly a gnat is equal to an elephant,

=======================
Again, you've never seen me say that. In fact, if you look, (of course that
would be too much for your abilities, right?) you'd see that I specifically
leave bugs out of the mix. But like I've tolfd you before, you can add them
in if you want. the scales tip even further agasint you i that case.
Afterall, vegan are always pointing to other religions, like Jains, saying
that it their reverence for life that they would like to copy. Jains do
consider bugs as equal and go to great lengths to accomadate them and ensure
they(the Jains) cause as little death to the bugs as possible. now, you
can't have it both ways. Are you now claiming that bugs are mineral, or
plant?

as
> it suits your quantity over quality issue.

=====================
Nope. gain, another of your lys. Are they deliberate, or can you just not
help yourself? Why do you consider other mammals, and birds, reptiles,
fish, and anphibians worth less than cows pigs or chickens?

You're assuming that
> something with a lifespan of a few days to a few weeks, possibly a few
> months or a year can equate to that of something that may live 30
> years or more naturally.

=====================
No, that's what you are doing. I have never talked about bugs. But again,
if you'd like to include them, be my guest, killer.

And, factor in the argument of incidentals
> vs. intentionals and you're working to twist this in any direction
> that suits you without consistency.

================
Ah, the old intentional vs unintentional ploy. You've lost again, fool.
Many of the death I talk about are of animals deliberately and purposely
targetted for death. How are those accidental or unintentional? All
poisoned just to keep your veggies, clean, cheap, and convenient. then,
let's talk about the ones in the fields. You know they are there, the
farmer knows they are there, and you both know that many of them will die
from the plowing, spraying, and harvesting of those crops. Yet *neither* of
you take any action to eliminate or even alleviate those deaths.

See that word, Ricky?
> CONSISTENCY. Look it up, because it will teach you that you need to
> find a point and not alter it on a whim to suit whoever you're
> arguing.

=================================
I think that is what you need, fool. I have been consistant. You on the
other hand move from one ly to the next trying to find another way to dodge
your hypocrisy.

snippage...

> > > Nope, not at all. But, do you have a better one for someone who
> > > occupies a newsgroup that's supposed to be regarding vegan food and
> > > recipes who butts in where he's not really doing anything other than
> > > attempting to irritate others?

> > ==================
> > I suggest you use that vast intellect of yours and look through the
> > documents that created this group. The members then claimed it was more
> > than diet, but also the reasons behind them. Guess your ignorance is
> > showing again, eh killer?

> And what made you ever decide to occupy your time here if you're not
> interested in what goes on from a positive perspective? I feel that
> even you don't know the reason you still come back. The only "hate"
> you've mentioned comes from you, nobody else. Well, maybe Ball, but
> it seems he's gone.

==========================
Nope. Agin you ly. Take a look at who here wishes people dead. Hint, its
vegans.

> > Sounds like a classic troll to me, but
> > > if you've got a better term, I'd love to hear it.

> > ====================
> > You. You've posted nothing....

> Again, cheap deflection.

================
no, truth.

snippage...

> > > Again with the laziness. When you can force yourself to type your
> > > beliefs, I'll type a reply worth my time. Until then, I'll just keep
> > > calling you lazy over and over until it sinks home.

> > =====================
> > LOL Try posting something to defend your religious ignorance, killer.
> > can't do it, can you?

> You never asked, so I never posted. I'm not here to start a thread on
> why veganism is so great - that's been done. Why not harrass everone
> else about it. Hear that, people? Now, every post is only going to
> be your personal justification for veganism, and if you don't write
> your feelings on it then you're suffering from religious
> ignorance...at least, according the the board champion, Ricky!

=======================
Nice dodge, fool. Unlike you, I have posted my info, amy times. you
provided, well, let's see.... oh yeah, nothing...

snippage...

..

> > > See my above reply. You've yet to explain how you fit in here
> > > otherwise. It'd be as if I went to a Christian newgroups and started
> > > flaming them because I didn't agree.

> > =====================
> > Not if you provided backing for what you are saying. I do.

Unfortunately,
> > no vegan here has ever been able to defend their ignorant claims, from
> > no/fewer/less animals killed, being a more 'moral diet, being the most
> > healthy diet, and on and on. You get the picture. But go ahead, give

em a
> > try. While you're at it, refute what I posted.

> Well, if you'd have ever asked rather than attacked and cried like a
> whimpering child about "killer" this and "fool" that, perhaps someone
> would answer you! Your problem is that you don't ask questions, you
> make accusations, which evokes a far different response. I can just
> imagine what you must sound like at work:
>
> Manager - "Rick, I need you to get me this report by the end of the
> day."
>
> Ricky - "Fool! If you look in the files you'll see it's all been
> typed before in other reports. Go look it up, or live in religious
> igorance because it's all out there and it is your responsibility to
> find it!"

=====================
Why is it analogies are really hard for vegan loons? Must be the diet
turning your brain to mush, eh?

> > Hell, I can't prove them wrong
> > > and they can't prove me wrong, so it would be trolling pure and
> > > simple. If you had irrefutable evidence you'd be able to start a
> > > global revolution and crush veganism at the core, but I haven't heard
> > > of this happening yet so it seems you're a bit weak in your points.
> > > To release yourself of troll status you've got to show proof and
> > > justify your logic for coming here, and you just haven't done it.

> > ====================
> > Yes, I have. many many times. That you and the rest of your vegan

loons
> > snipp them out, or just ignore them doesn't mean they don't exist.

> You never typed anything to snip other than cheap diatribe, and I can
> only ignore what exists, not what never was put here in the first
> place. If you're going to remark another thread, I have 2 words -
> NAME IT. Again, I'm not a mind reader, so I don't know what the hell
> you're talking about.

=====================
Because you don't want to, killer. I have posted it, amny times...

snippage...

snippage...

> > read em and weep little boy, that is if you don't just snip them out...
> > The core of veganism is to not exploit animals unnecessarily.

> Exactly. Reduction of unnecessary suffering.

=====================
yet *you* are not doing that. Why is that? Too cranky too really care?

> > Many try to
> > take it all the way to AR, but they then completely blow their ethics as
> > soon as they post.

> I don't doubt that some probably do.

==================
*You* just did. Thanks for proving your hypocrisy yet again, killer.

> > If animals had any rights, you wouldn't be here, and you wouldn't be

living
> > your convenience oriented lifestyle.

> Not true. AR taken to the extreme is something that I think is
> ridiculous. However, there are some rights that I believe should be
> extended, such as the right not to be exploited for amusement,

======================
Which you have just proven means nothing to you. here you are, on usenet,
for no more reason than your selfish entertainment.

the
> right not to be subjected to medical and chemical testing, and the
> right not to be raised solely to be slaughtered for food.

==========================
You've blown this one too, fool. Your food comes from the slaughter of
animals. Why is it ok to kill animals and leave them to rot, but not kill
them and eat them?

The world
> could still progress and survive with thest things in place to a
> certain degree, but most people don't want to adapt due to the fact
> that it would inconvenience their lifestyle or industry too much.
> Every year we get fatter and lazier, so chances of AR advancements
> decrease with the public turning back into slovenly trogolodytes.
> That's good news for you, though, I suppose!

========================
LOL That's the vegans here on usenet. Closed minded, hate filled, and full
of rage.

> > Many come to usenet and try to claim
> > that because they are vegan, they cause no animals death or suffering.

At
> > least you've moved beyond that phase.

> Trust me, Rick, I've never been in that phase. And, if you'd actually
> read up from prominent people in the vegan community, you'd know that
> very, very few people see it this way at all. Usually the only ones
> holding to this view are teenagers and those that cry when they find
> out they've accidentally consumed real milk in their latte rather than
> the soy they requested. Those types burn out quickly, and I'm
> thankful for it because they give the rest of us a bad image.
>
> > Mainly because it's far too easy to
> > show that that is far from true. Now the argument turns to killing less
> > animals with a vegan diet. Again, a claim that no vegan has ever been

able
> > to back up.

> Just as it is a claim that nobody opposed to it has been able to
> prove.

==========================
Yes, it has. It's easy to show a meat-included diet that causes less death
and suffering than a vegan diet.

Why argue it, because you simply cannot show the pertinent
> facts to make it a universal landslide victory. We're not talking
> about proving the existence of god here -

==========================
No, we're talking about *real* animals, you remember them don't you? you
claim to care about them, yet do nothing but follow a simple rule for your
simple mind, 'eat no meat.'

this is something tangible,
> and if veganism were bullshit enough to disprove then it could be done
> very easily by the powers that be who'd like to see us go away. Funny
> how it never seems to happen, though...

======================
yes, it is...

> > Give it a shot, be the first. You'll be the hero of usenet
> > loons if you do.

> Do I get a crown if I manage this feat?

--------------------
I'm sure you'll be elected vegan dictator for life. Afterall, the vegans
here are closet dictators.

> > It's now down to showing that any diet that depends on
> > mono-cultured crops is going to cause animals to suffer and die.

> Did I say this wasn't true? No, I didn't.
>
> > In large
> > numbers. How many deaths do you figure are in 100lbs of tofu meat
> > substitute? 10? 100? 1000? More? Vegans don't even care!

> Not caring is not exactly true.

========================
In the prctice of their veganism, yes it is. they have done nothing to
compare their impact on animals before or after the 'conversion'. They
categorically claim that a vegan diet *always* is better than a
meat-included diet. They then make no comparisons without their own subset
of foods. An action they would take, *IF* actually saving animals was the
goal. plus, the animals that are killed for your veggies die far more
horrible, inhumane deaths than slaughterhouse animals do. Tell me how a
bolt to the brain is more horrible than you guts turning to mush for several
days after being poisoned, how is more horrible that being sliced, diced,
shredded, and dismembered while alive.

However, death is unavoidable, and
> again, it comes back to the dork-vegans you attack who think
> differntly. You're not gaining any new groud here with those that
> think rationally, Rick.

=====================
Like you? LOL You've had to ly you way to this point, fool. Come on,
explain how killing more animals and leaving them to rot is morally better
than killing fewer animals and eating them?

> > That's the
> > point. They won't even research the 'best' foods in their own dietary
> > catagory, because they live by the simple rule for their simple minds,

'eat
> > no meat'.

> This is changing rapidly. Trust me, I'm involved in an industry
> closely tied with veganism and I see the results firsthand. Organics,

======================
Organics are not cruelty-free. Large organic operations involve the same
meachanization, and still use pesticides, just different ones. In fact,
some of those pesticides are more dangerous that synthetic ones that target
specific pests. Some have to be sprayed several times a season, rather than
the only 1 or 2 times for regular ones.

> sustainable farming, hand-harvesting,

========================
LOL But as the vegans here like to say, "but can you feed the world on
these?" If you are far enough into veganism that you are hand producing
your own food, you aren't going to be here on usenet.

all things that are progressing
> dietary practices, reducing environmental harm and deceasing
> collateral damage in time. Look into this because it'll definitely
> make some changes to the points you argue one.
>
> > One large animal could replace 100s of 1000s of those veggie
> > calories with the death of that one animal.

> One point you refuse to acknowledge is this - what do you think the
> cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens and such are eating?

======================
grass. Ever heard of it? Grows quite naturally. you might even call it
more 'organic' than any of your 'organic' crops, as it doesn't have to be
plowed, sprayed, harvested, processed, stored, transported.... Whose
making the assumption again? the beef I eat is all grass fed, hormone and
anti-biotic free.

So, now you're
> raising hundreds of thousands of acres of feed solely to feed these
> animals, so you've still got the collateral damage issue, plus organic
> farming for animal feed doesn't exist,

========================
see abaove.. did you ly again?

not to mention that biotech
> rules the animal feed industry. So, that's 3 strikes against this
> argument and nothing in favor. Not gonna get me with this one, Ricky.

=====================
Already have little boy. Want an even better choice? Game. Tell me how
any mono-culture crop you grow can provide the calories of a large game
animal with only one death. face it loser. Your whole premise is based on
a ly. A ly that depends on the petro-chemical industry for so much of it
you don't even try to look at it. Afterall, you've got your simple rule for
your simple mind to keep you happy, right killer?

> > Replace maybe 1000s with only
> > 1.
> > Sounds like just what somebody that truely believes in non-exploitation
> > of animals could sink their teeth into, uh? (pun intended)

> If it were true and as easy as you say I'm sure it'd shake up the
> vegan world, but the fact that it's a pipe dream is why it doesn't
> dent the philosophy.

======================
No, it's not a pipe dream. That's why you are arguing, because you can see
your house of cards falling. Gtrass fed beef, and other free range meats
are readily available, and the market is growing. How do vegans make any
contribution to improving the lives of the animals they focus on? In no way
at all. You focus on the 'cruelty' of the meat industry, ignoring your own
wanton killing. I suggest that if you really wanted to change the way the
meat industry operate now, that you switch to grass fed beef and fee rang
animals. Only if you give the farmer/producers an option will they change.
Vegans don't provide that.

> > But no, a vegan
> > refuses that categorically.

> Because of the faulty logic that is behind it, not necessarily because
> of blind faith (though some may fall victim to this.)

====================
Yes, veganism is faulty logic.

> > By doing so they prove that their belief isn't
> > about really saving animals, it's only about themselves.

> Again, the vegans who give the movement a bad name.

=======================
No, I'm talking about what *you* are doing. You pretend to care, yet here
you are, posting to usenet for your entertainment. You have no need to, you
want to.
That want and entertainment causes unecessary animals death and suffering.

I don't like the
> personal gratification types any more than you do. Selfish reasoning
> and personal purity is a contradiction to vegan philosophy, so screw
> those who are in it for bragging rights about how they're saving the
> world but really only are trying to absolve guilt.
>

> > Here are some sites, with info on specific areas and
> > pesticides.
> > http://www.abcbirds.org/pesticides/pesticideindex.htm
> > http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
> > http://www.pmac.net/fishkill.htm
> > http://www.pmac.net/summer-rivers.html
> > http://www.pmac.net/bird_fish_CA.html
> > http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Pn36/pn36p3.htm

http://www.wwfcanada.org/satellite/p...eFactSheet.pdf

> I take it you've never heard of organics, Rick.

========================
Yes, I have. many organic pesticides are just as dangerous. Plus, a lrage
farm operation is a large farm operation. Both depend on the petro-chemical
industry.

Look that one up as
> it'll make a big difference in the validity of these studies.
> Pesticide-free farming does exist and is growing rapidly, but I
> suppose when you don't open your eyes to changes around you and stuff
> youself full of Burger King you're not really going to know about
> progress.

=====================
Again, mechanization is mechanization.

> > Since your non-animal clothing isn't cruelty-free either,
> > here's a couple to cover some problems with cotton.

http://www.panna.org/panna/resources...Cotton.dv.html
> > http://www.sustainablecotton.org/TOUR/

> Organic cotton and organic hemp do exist as well, but again, I take it
> you don't get all the facts before making posts. And again, you beat
> the strawman argument that you use AGAINST veganism in favor of your
> own side, a terrible failure. How can you state that veganism sucks
> because it isn't perfect, but then you use perfection as a standard to
> attack it? Completely illogical, to put it mildly.

==================
No, veganism is.

> > To give you an idea of the sheer number of animals in a field,
> > here's some sites about *just* mice and voles. Note that there
> > can be 100s to 1000s in each acre, not the whole field.
> > http://www.ext.colostate.edu/Pubs/natres/06507.html
> > http://extension.usu.edu/publica/natrpubs/voles.pdf
> > http://extension.ag.uidaho.edu/district4/MG/voles.html
> > http://www.forages.css.orst.edu/Topi...rate/Mice.html

> Again, the same argument where you twist to fit your side and twist
> again to attack the enemy while trying to maintain that you're always
> right - it simply cannot be done. You eat some vegetables, don't you
> Rick?

==========================
Yes, I do. But unlike you, I replace 100s of 1000s of those calories that
kill large numbers of animals with the death of one cow.

So, you're not only killing these creatures, but you're
> supporting the raising and killing of others on top of it.

=====================
But fewer overall.

Veganism
> isn't about perfection to those except the naive, but rather about
> doing a part to reduce unnecessary suffering.

==========================
yet you are not doing that. You prove it with every inane post you make to
usenet, fool. You follow only you 'rule', and declare it so.

In life, things die,
> sometimes by nature sometimes by the higher level's(?) need for
> survival. You seem to think that we should just do as we please, I
> see it that we should make a conscious effort to reduce this when
> possible through organic sustainable farming which effectively is
> better than traditional works.

==========================
You don't believe it. Otherwise you'd replace many of those calories with
the organic raised cow on this pipe-dream farm of yours.
Part of the problem is just the massive fields of easy food and cover. It
provides optimun breeding for many animals. These animals spend the summer
breeding and breeding, climbing to unnatural numbers for the native habitat,
and then whack, you come in and remove the easy food and cover. Many of
them die from the mechanized harvesting, but many others now die from
starvation and predation. the surrounding areas cannot absorbed them all.
Those areas would already be at their carrying capcity for food and cover.
Face it, you have 'raised' these animals just to be killed .... left to
suffer, die, and rot.

To state that vegans generally believe
> that there's a perfect life where we can live in peace without hurting
> anything is laughable - I've met perhaps 2 people who thought like
> this from hundreds of vegans I've spoken with, and those people most
> likely collapsed under their own foolishness. Your impression of what
> the "average" vegan things are astounding.

==========================
No, it's not. It's what usenet vegans are saying. Even you. You refuse
the logic, and make it up as you go.

Perhaps there have been
> some serious kooks here in the past, but if that's the case, get ready
> to deal with those who accept reality.

=============================
Obviously that doesn't include you, since you have had to ly your way
through the post....

> > To cover your selfish pleasure of using usenet, and
> > maintaining a web page on same, here's are a couple
> > dealing with power and communications.
> > http://www.clearwater.org/news/powerplants.html
> > http://www.towerkill.com/index.html

> And this is to again say that veganism is about perfection, using
> faulty logic.

=======================
Nope. I'm using vegans own words, even yours. They claim to 'do all they
can' to eliminate or reduce unnecessary death and suffering. They, and you,
do no such thing. they do only what doesn't interfere with their
convenience and selfishness.

Boy, I sure wish we lived by gaslight and had to huddle
> for warmth during the winter like in the old days, because I'd sleep
> better than knowing that it'd be worth forgoing everything modern to
> save accidental casualties.

=======================
Again, they aren't accidental when you know they happen, killer. Your lack
of logic is notable, especially since you like to use the word so much..

> And again, I'll say it, Ricky - if you're going to use such crappy
> arguments you're not going to convince anyone of anything.

=============================
All you've tried to refute them with is the same old lys. get used to being
spanked, little boy.

All you
> can do is question those that belive in utopian paradise, and they're
> few and far between. I give you a bit of credit that you poke into
> areas that most anti-vegans don't,

=====================
LOL The problem isn't that most non-vegans don't look into it, it's that
vegans never do! That's the point. they focus solely on what they think
others are doing, and ignore the scope of their own bloody footprints. they
pretend that just following the simple rule for their simple minds
automatically makes a difference, just like you do.

but again, you're not attacking
> veganism's integrity with this but those that look for perfection.
> So, inevitably, it fails, but at least it shows a bit of effort. But,
> at least I managed to get you to post something instead of barking
> like a dog. A single handclap for you, Ricky!

========================
I need none. You have done nothing but continue to keep your blinders on.
you refuse to even look into the points I make.
You're afraid to. You're afraid to see the total hypocrisy of your
position. you keep talking about the ones that 'make vegans look bad', yet
you can't get out of the mode of making basically the same claims.

> Love,
> SkankyVegan

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> hlink.net>...
> > > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > > om...
> > > hlink.net>...
> > >
> > > snippage...

> suppsosed

> It
> really

> > > =====================
> > > No fool, it was not. But thanks for once again proving your lack of
> > > comprehension, and your stupidity....

> > If it wasn't about mice, then what in hell were you asking about?
> > I can't imagine you asking about anything else as you are so mouse
> > fixated!

> ======================
> That's your fixation, fool. I rarely use the word mouse. You, however,
> seem to say it every post. It's you hypocrisy that was in question. of
> course you continue to ignore the question because you cannot answer it.
> You're continued dodging says it all, killer.
>

> > > that you ignored it this long does not make it my problem to repeat for

> you.
> > > Your lack of intelligent replies is already well known, killer.
> > >

> > I've been asking you to repost your query for as long as you've been
> > asking me to answer the supposed question that can't be found.

> ============================
> The question is still in the thread fool. You're just dodging because you
> knew then that you couldn't answer it, and you know you still can't.

So far I've proved that you can't even tell us what the hell you are
eating when you claim you are buying grass fed beef from the producer.
Which makes your whole story suspect.

Now it appears you can't even remember the question you allegedly
asked me.

Maybe it's just the prions stamping your brain cells into mush.

> > > also, learn how to post, fool....

> > Coming from you, that is uproarious!;o)

> ================
> No, your inane posts are doing nothing but displaying your desperation. You
> have never posted anything of relevence to any thread. You can't. You have
> nothing but your hatred and delusions.
>

> > > snippage...

rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...

snippage...

> > > I've been asking you to repost your query for as long as you've been
> > > asking me to answer the supposed question that can't be found.

> > ============================
> > The question is still in the thread fool. You're just dodging because

you
> > knew then that you couldn't answer it, and you know you still can't.
> >

> So far I've proved that you can't even tell us what the hell you are
> eating when you claim you are buying grass fed beef from the producer.
> Which makes your whole story suspect.

====================
LOL I've already told you, several times, fool. It's beef. I even pick
out the cow when I want.

> Now it appears you can't even remember the question you allegedly
> asked me.

======================
No fool, I haven't. It's still right here in the thread *you* started the
first week of the month. Too bad you're too dishonest to answer it, then or
now.

> Maybe it's just the prions stamping your brain cells into mush.

================
Must be why you've banned brains in your head, eh killer?

snippage...

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
>
> snippage...

> > > ============================
> > > The question is still in the thread fool. You're just dodging because

> you
> > > knew then that you couldn't answer it, and you know you still can't.
> > >

> > So far I've proved that you can't even tell us what the hell you are
> > eating when you claim you are buying grass fed beef from the producer.
> > Which makes your whole story suspect.

> ====================
> LOL I've already told you, several times, fool. It's beef. I even pick
> out the cow when I want.

Yes, so you said.......and you also take the udders for hats.

> > Now it appears you can't even remember the question you allegedly
> > asked me.

> No fool, I haven't. It's still right here in the thread *you* started the
> first week of the month. Too bad you're too dishonest to answer it, then or
> now.

You haven't ~what~?........remembered the question you allegedly asked?

> > Maybe it's just the prions stamping your brain cells into mush.

> Must be why you've banned brains in your head, eh killer?

Always with the "killer".......what's *really* wrong with your mind etter?

Have they finished the diagnosis yet?