Ron

Default Any Raw-Fooders here?

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> link.net>...
> snippage...

> importance

> > > ==============
> > > yes, there is. Too bad you're too stupid to understand, killer.
> > >

> > The fact is your stupidity has been made known to you and now you
> > wish to engage in semantics in a feebly futile attempt to save face.

> ====================
> No attempt needed fool. What I said about you is true, you're too stupid
> to understand english.

> > > ====================
> > > You're the moron, fool. Try again. This time guit ducking the question

> > > asked you. Why are you continuing to dodge it, killer?

> > Whatever makes you think that I believe that killing a cow is more
> > immoral than killing 2,000 other mammals?

> =================
> It's the way you live fool.... Yet all you focus on is what you think
> others are doing.
>
> Now, go have a nice blood-drenched breakfast, killler...

Yes pEtter. Anything you say.

Now if we could get back to your "cow" that you bought (udder
included), I'd like to know who inspects the meat?

Who slaughters the animals and cut and wraps the meat?
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...
> > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > link.net>...
> > snippage...

> > importance

CDs.

you

> > > The fact is your stupidity has been made known to you and now you
> > > wish to engage in semantics in a feebly futile attempt to save face.

> > ====================
> > No attempt needed fool. What I said about you is true, you're too

stupid
> > to understand english.

question

> > > Whatever makes you think that I believe that killing a cow is more
> > > immoral than killing 2,000 other mammals?

> > =================
> > It's the way you live fool.... Yet all you focus on is what you think
> > others are doing.
> >
> > Now, go have a nice blood-drenched breakfast, killler...

> Yes pEtter. Anything you say.
>
> Now if we could get back to your "cow" that you bought (udder
> included), I'd like to know who inspects the meat?
>
> Who slaughters the animals and cut and wraps the meat?

=================
Why don't you really address the question, fool? You know you do think
that killing many other mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians are
quite OK as long as you don't eat a cow. It's what you've been spewing with
all your inane ignorance about vegan diets being 'better'

Should have known you run and hide from it even while pretending to answer.

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message hlink.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> link.net>...
> > > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > > om...
> > > link.net>...
> > > snippage...

> > > importance

> CDs.

> you

> > > ====================
> > > No attempt needed fool. What I said about you is true, you're too

> stupid
> > > to understand english.

> question

> > > =================
> > > It's the way you live fool.... Yet all you focus on is what you think
> > > others are doing.
> > >
> > > Now, go have a nice blood-drenched breakfast, killler...

> > Yes pEtter. Anything you say.
> >
> > Now if we could get back to your "cow" that you bought (udder
> > included), I'd like to know who inspects the meat?
> >
> > Who slaughters the animals and cut and wraps the meat?

> =================
> Why don't you really address the question, fool? You know you do think
> that killing many other mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians are
> quite OK as long as you don't eat a cow. It's what you've been spewing with
> all your inane ignorance about vegan diets being 'better'
>
> Should have known you run and hide from it even while pretending to answer.

I'll take that as your way of evading the questions about the "grass
fed cows" that you *claim* you are eating.

Your little story is rapidly coming apart at the seams, you rascally
little field mouse genius.
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

hlink.net>...
> > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > link.net>...

fool.

no
> > CDs.

beef
> > you

face.

> > stupid

> > question

think

> > > Yes pEtter. Anything you say.
> > >
> > > Now if we could get back to your "cow" that you bought (udder
> > > included), I'd like to know who inspects the meat?
> > >
> > > Who slaughters the animals and cut and wraps the meat?

> > =================
> > Why don't you really address the question, fool? You know you do think
> > that killing many other mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians

are
> > quite OK as long as you don't eat a cow. It's what you've been spewing

with
> > all your inane ignorance about vegan diets being 'better'
> >
> > Should have known you run and hide from it even while pretending to

answer.

> I'll take that as your way of evading the questions about the "grass
> fed cows" that you *claim* you are eating.
>
> Your little story is rapidly coming apart at the seams, you rascally
> little field mouse genius.

Nope, just following your lead apparently, little boy.

Have a nice blood-drenched din-din, killer.