Old 27-05-2004, 01:34 AM
Ron

Default noBalls' "stress"

Jonathan Ball wrote in message nk.net...
Laurie wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
ink.net...

Stress is a big factor; I don't know if she caused you any,

Truckloads.

Here, noBalls repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not myself
for my failings" gambit.

No. I didn't offer anything that amounts to "blame",
Lying Larry Forti.

Why on earth do you think you, a failed electrician,
have anything to say about diet?

What does the electrical trade have to do with nutrition?

Are you getting stupider Bawl?

..

Old 27-05-2004, 02:32 AM
rick etter

om...

Laurie wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
ink.net...

Stress is a big factor; I don't know if she caused you any,

Truckloads.

Here, noBalls repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not

myself
for my failings" gambit.

No. I didn't offer anything that amounts to "blame",
Lying Larry Forti.

Why on earth do you think you, a failed electrician,
have anything to say about diet?

What does the electrical trade have to do with nutrition?

=====================
You really are too stupid to keep up, aren't you killer? Larry-boygirl
claims to be an engineer. Obviously a failed one. Yet as you just said,
what does his claimed education have to do with nutrition? And, as you
imply, *nothing*. That was the point dolt....
Man, you are too ignorant for words, aren't you. I see you ran away pretty
quick from your last bit of loonicy.

Are you getting stupider Bawl?

=================
That'd be you, killer. Do try to keep up.

.

Old 27-05-2004, 08:33 PM
Ron

om...

Laurie wrote:

[...]

Tell me more about the grass fed beef you stuff your piehole with
etter.

For instance, who cut and wraps the meat? Who slaughters the animal?
Do you take the hide too since you already stated you take the udder?

..
Old 27-05-2004, 09:51 PM
rick etter

"Ron" wrote in message
om...
"rick etter" wrote in message

link.net...
om...

Laurie wrote:

[...]

==============
Your continued dodging noted, fool.

Why do you keep asking questions I've answered and continue to ignore the
ones put to you, killer?

Why are you running from the b12 discussion?

.

Old 27-05-2004, 10:20 PM
firstoftwins

On 27 May 2004 12:33:35 -0700, (Ron) wrote:

[..]
Tell me more about the grass fed beef you stuff your piehole with
etter.

"The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
"The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
Rick Etter 2003-11-15

But evidence proves that that is a long way from
the truth.

[The Animal Damage Control (ADC) program
is administered by the U.S. Department of
Agriculture under its Animal and Plant Health
Inspection Service (APHIS). One of ADC's
biggest and most controversial activities is killing
coyotes and other predators, primarily to protect
western livestock.

Under pressure from ranchers, the U.S. government
exterminates tens of thousands of predator and
"nuisance" animals each year. In 1989, a partial list
of animals killed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's
Animal Damage Control Program included 86,502
coyotes, 7,158 foxes, 236 black bears, 1,220 bobcats,
and 80 wolves. In 1988, 4.6 million birds, 9,000
beavers, 76,000 coyotes, 5,000 raccoons, 300 black
bears, and 200 mountain lions, among others, were
killed. Some 400 pet dogs and 100 cats were also
inadvertently killed. Extermination methods used
include poisoning, shooting, gassing, and burning
animals in their dens.]
http://www.ti.org/adcreport.html

Also, though a customer might switch to grass
fed beef on the understanding that he would be
reducing the collateral deaths associated with
his food, evidence from U.S.D.A shows that
" an animal could be fed 85% grain for 60 days
and still qualify under these guidelines" as grass
fed beef. That being so, grass fed beef accrues
collateral death from the feed grown to feed
them, just like any other steer in the feedlot.

[Grass Fed Claims; This would appear to be the
most commented upon topic in this docket. We
will not belabor all the points of concern which
are addressed but will focus on the areas of
concern to our cooperative of growers. While
Grain Fed addressed specifically what the method
IS, Grass Fed seems to try to define what it IS
NOT. This dichotomy is confusing. We feel that
you need to define both as what they ARE since
that is what is motivating the consumer.

While the intent of this language would suggest
that Grass Fed animals are not Grain Finished,
especially in Feedlots, the language as written is
not at all clear to that end. In fact by allowing
80% of consumed energy to be concentrated at
the finishing stage, our data suggests that beef
animals could be fed 50% forage /50% grain for
70 days at finishing. Likewise an animal could be
fed 85% grain for 60 days and still qualify under
these guidelines. This is absolutely not in line with
consumer expectations as is borne out in the
website comments.]
http://www.ams.usda.gov/lsg/stand/comments/mc213.pdf

Also, farmers lie to their customers who ask after
their product. Farmer tell them it's grass fed but
finishes his animals in feedlots on grains far away.

[Some meat producers use "grass-fed" to describe
animals that are raised in pens on industrial feed,
including corn, and finished on rations of grass in
feedlots far from home. A similar confusion still
surrounds "free-range," which can refer to animals
that roam where they please or to animals kept in
barns and allowed to range in circumscribed yards.
No one regulates the use of these terms, and given
how many years it took to achieve a national
definition of "organic," it may be a long time before
anyone does.]
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2003/05/kummer.htm

Hope that helps.

Old 13-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Jonathan Ball

Laurie wrote:
"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
k.net...

Laurie wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Stress is a big factor; I don't know if she caused you any,

noBalls Truckloads.

Here, noBalls repeats his humorously-common "blame-the-other not

myself

for my failings" gambit.

No. I didn't offer anything that amounts to "blame", ...

You said that SHE -caused- you "truckloads" of stress

Not the same as "blame", Lying Larry.

Why must you lie reflexively, Larry?

thus trying to blame another

False.

Old 27-06-2004, 08:52 PM
Laurie

Default qualification

"rick etter" wrote in message
ink.net...

claims to be an engineer.

I have a BS (62) and MS (64) in Chemical Engineering from
Northeastern University. Feel free to verify.

what does his claimed education have to do with nutrition? And, as

you
imply, *nothing*. That was the point dolt....

So, you REALLY do not understand that the years and years of
college-level chemistry courses I took prepared me to be able to read
and understand nutrition research, which is nothing but chemistry?
Since you and the rest of the meatarian propagandists have never
passed a college-level chem course, I seem considerably more qualified
than any of you.

... your last bit of loonicy [sic].

Another bit of creativity with the English language??

Laurie

Old 27-06-2004, 10:58 PM
rick etter

"Laurie" wrote in message
nk.net...

"rick etter" wrote in message
ink.net...

claims to be an engineer.

I have a BS (62) and MS (64) in Chemical Engineering from
Northeastern University. Feel free to verify.

====================
Really? And it looks like you haven't done anything since then either,
killer.

what does his claimed education have to do with nutrition? And, as

you
imply, *nothing*. That was the point dolt....

So, you REALLY do not understand that the years and years of
college-level chemistry courses I took prepared me to be able to read
and understand nutrition research, which is nothing but chemistry?

Your preparation was for naught it appears. I'd ask for my money back if I
were you, fool.

Since you and the rest of the meatarian propagandists have never
passed a college-level chem course, I seem considerably more qualified
than any of you.

LOL What a hoot, from the most propagandizing fool on usenet.