katie

Default okay, this is totally off topic, but...

you know, i just figured that we could all use some entertainment. maybe
you guys have all seen this already. it's a video of some dude bustin' a
move with a trombone. definitely need to turn on the sound ()

http://www.lamermelculo.com/video.php?id=611

Rubystars

"katie" > wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
> you know, i just figured that we could all use some entertainment. maybe
> you guys have all seen this already. it's a video of some dude bustin' a
> move with a trombone. definitely need to turn on the sound ()
>
> http://www.lamermelculo.com/video.php?id=611

LOL! That was funny.

Any time I see a troll maybe I should pretend he's that guy and laugh at the
lameness again.

-Rubystars

Karl Hungus

"katie" > wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
> you know, i just figured that we could all use some entertainment. maybe
> you guys have all seen this already. it's a video of some dude bustin' a
> move with a trombone. definitely need to turn on the sound ()
>
> http://www.lamermelculo.com/video.php?id=611

Very funny!

And as tacky and silly as it was, you can't deny that the guy has some
talent!

"As a card-carrying member of the liberal media, producing this piece was an
eye opening experience. I have to admit that I saw guns as inherently evil,
violence begets violence, and so on. I have learned, however, that in
trained hands, just the presence of a gun can be a real "man stopper." I am
sorry that women have had to resort to this, but wishing it wasn't so won't
make it any safer out there."
--Jill Fieldstein of CBS, producer of Street Stories: Women and Guns