katie

Default screwed up dates?

just a side note, but are the dates on the newsgroups (not just this one)
screwed up for anyone else? the order and everything, all inside-outie?
they suddently went wonky late last night. it was really weird. i can't
figure out how to get it back to normal. and one message says that it was
posted on a date two days in the future! what's up with that? (and no, i'm
not reading the date inside out, it has to be march 8th because we haven't
come to august 3rd yet!)
?

rick etter

"katie" > wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
> just a side note, but are the dates on the newsgroups (not just this one)
> screwed up for anyone else? the order and everything, all inside-outie?
> they suddently went wonky late last night. it was really weird. i can't
> figure out how to get it back to normal. and one message says that it was
> posted on a date two days in the future! what's up with that? (and no,

i'm
> not reading the date inside out, it has to be march 8th because we haven't
> come to august 3rd yet!)

I haven't seen anything except one poster that had the wrong date/time
set.(future) But that's all I've noticed.