Cindy Tracker

Default back 40

gotta go plow the back 40 little dick eatter. I'll be back later in the
day to do the same shit to you that love to do to others. Then you can
get your feathers all in a tuff so I can laugh at how simple minded and
predictable you are!
*
*

rick etter

"Cindy Tracker" > wrote in message
gotta go plow the back 40 little dick eatter. I'll be back later in the day
to do the same shit to you that love to do to others. Then you can get your
feathers all in a tuff so I can laugh at how simple minded and predictable
you are!

No problem little boy. Come on back when you think you can discuss veganism
and it's delusians, hatred and hypocrisy.

Until then, you're just another whiny troll with nothing to add.

Laurie

"rick etter" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Come on back when you think you can discuss veganism
> and it's delusians, hatred and hypocrisy.

Gee -- why don't you come back when you have finally mastered that 4th
grade conundrum: its vs. it's, and learned how to spell "delusions"??

Laurie

rick etter

"Laurie" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> > Come on back when you think you can discuss veganism
> > and it's delusians, hatred and hypocrisy.

> Gee -- why don't you come back when you have finally mastered that 4th
> grade conundrum: its vs. it's, and learned how to spell "delusions"??
>
> Laurie

=====================
Ah, yet another loony that can't discuss any issue, so they become on-line
spell checkers. from now on. I'll submit all posts for your fixing, how's
that, loser?

DrMindzout

*

rick etter wrote:

> "Laurie" > wrote in message
> >
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > hlink.net...
> > > Come on back when you think you can discuss veganism
> > > and it's delusians, hatred and hypocrisy.

> >**** Gee -- why don't you come back when you have finally mastered that 4th
> > grade conundrum: its vs. it's, and learned how to spell "delusions"??
> >
> >**** Laurie

> =====================
> Ah, yet another loony that can't discuss any issue, so they become on-line
> spell checkers.* from now on. I'll submit all posts for your fixing, how's
> that, loser?

Excellent, a poster with a female name sets up Mr Etter to show his true colors.
Perfect bait for this woman hater that goes by the name "rick etter". Note how
he can't resist any opportunity to engage in name calling. He does nothing to
promote adult discourse and instead does all he can to steer any and all posts
to the level of name calling so he can justify his hateful spew.

I encourage anyone to test this. Put a female name on your header and then out
right challenge Mr.Etter and watch him go over the deep end despite my putting
his intents out in the open, he will not be able to control his twisted desires
to attack, especially women!
*

rick etter

"DrMindzout" > wrote in message

> rick etter wrote:
>
> > "Laurie" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > > hlink.net...
> > > Gee -- why don't you come back when you have finally mastered that 4th
> > > grade conundrum: its vs. it's, and learned how to spell "delusions"??
> > >
> > > Laurie

> > =====================
> > Ah, yet another loony that can't discuss any issue, so they become

on-line
> > spell checkers. from now on. I'll submit all posts for your fixing,

how's
> > that, loser?

> Excellent, a poster with a female name sets up Mr Etter to show his true

colors.
====================
ROTFLMAO If you half as much as you think you did, you'd know that little
laurie here is apparently a sissy-boy that wishes he was a girl.

> Perfect bait for this woman hater that goes by the name "rick etter". Note

how
> he can't resist any opportunity to engage in name calling. He does nothing

> promote adult discourse and instead does all he can to steer any and all

posts
> to the level of name calling so he can justify his hateful spew.
>
> I encourage anyone to test this. Put a female name on your header and then

out
> right challenge Mr.Etter and watch him go over the deep end despite my

putting
> his intents out in the open, he will not be able to control his twisted

desires
> to attack, especially women!

========================
Only those, like you, that post their ignorance, stupiditym and hatred and
do not wish to discuss the issues at hand. Agian, that's you, fool.

Field Mouse

*

rick etter wrote:

> ROTFLMAO** If you half as much as you think you did, you'd know that little
> laurie here is apparently a sissy-boy that wishes he was a girl.
>
> Only those, like you, that post their ignorance, stupiditym and hatred and
> do not wish to discuss the issues at hand.* Agian, that's you, fool.
> *

Oh boy more of your sexual fantasizing splattered all over the screen!

Anyone got a tissue this sticky mess is gross!
*

rick etter

"Field Mouse" > wrote in message

> rick etter wrote:
>
> > ROTFLMAO If you half as much as you think you did, you'd know that

little
> > laurie here is apparently a sissy-boy that wishes he was a girl.
> >
> > Only those, like you, that post their ignorance, stupiditym and hatred

and
> > do not wish to discuss the issues at hand. Agian, that's you, fool.
> >

> Oh boy more of your sexual fantasizing splattered all over the screen!
>
> Anyone got a tissue this sticky mess is gross!
> ========================

Why? You creaming all over yourself, fool?

Field Mouse

*

rick etter wrote:

> "Field Mouse" > wrote in message
> >

> > rick etter wrote:
> >
> > > ROTFLMAO If you half as much as you think you did, you'd know that

> little
> > > laurie here is apparently a sissy-boy that wishes he was a girl.
> > >
> > > Only those, like you, that post their ignorance, stupiditym and hatred

> and
> > > do not wish to discuss the issues at hand. Agian, that's you, fool.
> > >

> > Oh boy more of your sexual fantasizing splattered all over the screen!
> >
> > Anyone got a tissue this sticky mess is gross!

> Why?* You creaming all over yourself, fool?
> *

There he goes again with the sexual fantasies!
*

I'm back Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 0 03-04-2012 11:03 PM
What is the tea you always come back to? Milo Tea 8 04-01-2008 09:25 AM
I'm back Redhart Wine 1 08-03-2005 03:00 AM
I'm back. ed General Cooking 3 29-07-2004 11:31 PM