rick etter

Default Ronny the loser...

"rick etter" > wrote in message
thlink.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > > "Happy Thoughts" > wrote in message
> > > ink.net...

> national

being

> that

> for
> > > =====================

> > > Hey fool, there already is a surplus. Plus, cattle need to be fed
> > > absolutely no mass produced crops.

> > So there is no need for feedlots, hay crops, feed corn crops?

> ============================
> No, there is no absolute need for cattle to be fed any crops. Is that too
> hard for your feeble brain?

I bow to your expertise in cow food matters, etter.
===============
You should, loser.

Certainly there is no need for cattle to be fed any crops.
================
Exactly. None at all.

There just
won't be enough cattle to keep all the Mickey D's going around the
world.
======================
Why? You do realize that here they all start out on pasture, don't you?
They are all fed grass at the beginning, meaning that there is already the
pasture there for them.

Beef will become a rare and very expensive delicacy like caviar.
=================
Nope. Actually, the grass fed beef I eat is even cheaper than I could buy
regular in stores. Too bad your brainwashing precludes you from the truth,
eh killer?

snippage....

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message thlink.net>...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> thlink.net>...
> > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > om...

> national

> being

> that

> for

> > > So there is no need for feedlots, hay crops, feed corn crops?

> > ============================
> > No, there is no absolute need for cattle to be fed any crops. Is that too
> > hard for your feeble brain?
> >

> I bow to your expertise in cow food matters, etter.
> ===============
> You should, loser.
>

> Certainly there is no need for cattle to be fed any crops.
> ================
> Exactly. None at all.
>
> There just
> won't be enough cattle to keep all the Mickey D's going around the
> world.
> ======================
> Why? You do realize that here they all start out on pasture, don't you?
> They are all fed grass at the beginning, meaning that there is already the
> pasture there for them.
>

> Beef will become a rare and very expensive delicacy like caviar.
> =================
> Nope. Actually, the grass fed beef I eat is even cheaper than I could buy
> regular in stores. Too bad your brainwashing precludes you from the truth,
> eh killer?
>

> snippage....

You are one deluded fool, petter.

..
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

thlink.net>...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > thlink.net>...
> > > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > > om...

rainforests,
> > national

> > being

And
> > that

available
> > for

fed

> > > ============================
> > > No, there is no absolute need for cattle to be fed any crops. Is that

too
> > > hard for your feeble brain?
> > >

> > I bow to your expertise in cow food matters, etter.
> > ===============
> > You should, loser.
> >

> > Certainly there is no need for cattle to be fed any crops.
> > ================
> > Exactly. None at all.
> >
> > There just
> > won't be enough cattle to keep all the Mickey D's going around the
> > world.
> > ======================
> > Why? You do realize that here they all start out on pasture, don't you?
> > They are all fed grass at the beginning, meaning that there is already

the
> > pasture there for them.
> >

> > Beef will become a rare and very expensive delicacy like caviar.
> > =================
> > Nope. Actually, the grass fed beef I eat is even cheaper than I could

buy
> > regular in stores. Too bad your brainwashing precludes you from the

truth,
> > eh killer?
> >

> > snippage....

> You are one deluded fool, petter.

===================
Complete dodge of the post noted, killer. Why is it you cannot defend
veganism, or refute what I say? Too stupid? Too ignorant? Too
brainwashed?

> .

Field Mouse

*

rick etter wrote:

> Complete dodge of the post noted, killer.* Why is it you cannot defend
> veganism, or refute what I say?* Too stupid?* Too ignorant?* Too
> brainwashed?

Language that reflects the intellectual integrity of Mr Etter! "...killer, Too
stupid?* Too ignorant?..."

Very predictable this guy is!

rick etter

"Field Mouse" > wrote in message

rick etter wrote:
Complete dodge of the post noted, killer. Why is it you cannot defend
veganism, or refute what I say? Too stupid? Too ignorant? Too
brainwashed?
Language that reflects the intellectual integrity of Mr Etter! "...killer,
Too stupid? Too ignorant?..."
Very predictable this guy is!
-----------------------
Yes, you are. You have nothing, and never will.

Field Mouse

*

rick etter wrote:

> "Field Mouse" > wrote in message
>
> rick etter wrote:
> Complete dodge of the post noted, killer.* Why is it you cannot defend
> veganism, or refute what I say?* Too stupid?* Too ignorant?* Too
> brainwashed?
> Language that reflects the intellectual integrity of Mr Etter! "...killer,
> Too stupid?* Too ignorant?..."
> Very predictable this guy is!
> -----------------------
> Yes, you are.* You have nothing, and never will.

I have you by the balls and because I am not a rabbit petter, you are
defenseless. Your persistence is mine!
*

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message thlink.net>...
> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> thlink.net>...
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > > thlink.net>...

> rainforests,
> national

> being

> And
> that

> available
> for

> fed

> too
> > > >

> > > I bow to your expertise in cow food matters, etter.
> > > ===============
> > > You should, loser.
> > >

> > > Certainly there is no need for cattle to be fed any crops.
> > > ================
> > > Exactly. None at all.
> > >
> > > There just
> > > won't be enough cattle to keep all the Mickey D's going around the
> > > world.
> > > ======================
> > > Why? You do realize that here they all start out on pasture, don't you?
> > > They are all fed grass at the beginning, meaning that there is already

> the
> > > pasture there for them.
> > >

> > > Beef will become a rare and very expensive delicacy like caviar.
> > > =================
> > > Nope. Actually, the grass fed beef I eat is even cheaper than I could

> buy
> > > regular in stores. Too bad your brainwashing precludes you from the

> truth,
> > > eh killer?

So,...Mr. cow food expert....exactly how many acres of grassland does
it take to raise your grassfed burgers from the time they are born
until you slaughter them?

Give us the acreage for ONE beef animal that you claim is raised only
on grass.