Old 20-02-2004, 08:00 AM
Ian Widdows

Default vegan children

I am currently collating stories/anecdotes about raising vegan children. I
would appreciate anything on any of the subjects below:

Nutrition

Different (ages pregnancy etc)

Prenatal/pregnancy (and before? E.g folic acid)

Birth

Drugs

Vit K

Birth plan

stitches

Infants

Nappies

Cleaning fluids?

Bottles

Nutrition

Breastfeeding

Formula

Weening

Attitudes

Clothes

Innoculations

Young children

Being different (other peoples' parties)

Soap/toothepaste/shampoo.. (soap when not at home)

Health (inc. medicine/lice/worms/verucas)ecinacea/supplements

Nutrition

School(routine/people/lessons/teachers)

Uniform (sports)/dance/musical instruments

Clothing/shoes

Parties and treats

Friends

Simple recipes

Drinks

Sweets/Snacks and "Fast food"

Puddings

Special meals/occasions (e.g. pancake day/Christmas/Easter..)

Travelling

Faddy about food/arguing.!

Insects

Rats/mice/cockroaches/Wasps

Older children

Eating out

Eating disorders

Holidays/holiday clubs./school trips

Recipes/ideas

Breakfast (inc. different soya milks)

Lunch

Dinner

Snacks

Contacts (websites, organisations.. etc)

Books/resources

Old 21-02-2004, 03:08 AM
Cenuij

I hope you dont have any kids because your going to keep a lot of lifes
pleasures from them with your misguided beliefs.

This is no way to bring up a child...

shame on you

Old 22-02-2004, 04:07 AM
krakatoa

If by "lifes pleasures" you mean obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc. -
you're right.

If your kids get all of their pleasures out of life from eating animals,
that's pretty sad.

Shame on you for being so damn ignorant.

.. .

Old 22-02-2004, 04:09 AM
rick etter

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s53...
If by "lifes pleasures" you mean obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc. -
you're right.

If your kids get all of their pleasures out of life from eating animals,
that's pretty sad.

Shame on you for being so damn ignorant.

==================
And you. An unhealthy diet is just that, unhealthy. Those can be vegan
too...

snippage...

Old 22-02-2004, 04:13 AM
krakatoa

What is your point?

The poster said "that is no way to bring up a child" and "misguided
beliefs".

Can a vegan diet be unhealthy? Of course! Just like *any* other diet.

Is a vegan diet inherently unhealthy - no.

"rick etter" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s53...

Old 22-02-2004, 04:26 AM
rick etter

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:K%[email protected]_s51...
What is your point?

The poster said "that is no way to bring up a child" and "misguided
beliefs".

Can a vegan diet be unhealthy? Of course! Just like *any* other diet.

Is a vegan diet inherently unhealthy - no.

====================
No less so than any other.

"rick etter" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s53...

Old 22-02-2004, 04:43 AM
krakatoa

That was my point. That ignoramus said "that is no way to bring up a child".

I challenge the poster to go take a walk around a mall or school and tell me
that the average diet of today's youth is any way to bring up a child.

Rampant childhood diabetes and obesity, and you think vegans are the one's
hurting their children!?

"rick etter" wrote in message

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:K%[email protected]_s51...
What is your point?

The poster said "that is no way to bring up a child" and "misguided
beliefs".

Can a vegan diet be unhealthy? Of course! Just like *any* other diet.

Is a vegan diet inherently unhealthy - no.

====================
No less so than any other.

"rick etter" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s53...

Old 22-02-2004, 05:42 AM
Kriss Oethur

krakatoa wrote:

That was my point. That ignoramus said "that is no way to bring up a child".

I challenge the poster to go take a walk around a mall or school and tell me
that the average diet of today's youth is any way to bring up a child.

Rampant childhood diabetes and obesity, and you think vegans are the one's
hurting their children!?

Excellent point! Today's obesity rates are not only a financial disaster for tax
payers flipping the medical bills, it is disgusting image to the billions of
starving people banging on the gates of America. A nation of fat slobs is not
what I want as an image for my country. A true patriotic person would stand up
against that fattening of children. What I see in our nation is nothing less
than child abuse! What percent of Rush Limbaugh listeners are fighting obesity
in our nation? It was only after the excellently written book by Al Franken,
"Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot" that the fat man Limbaugh went on the big
diet. Before then he sat fat as the nations number one cheer leader of the
ignorant spewing bullshit about "liberals" and "vegetarians" as though they were
communists infiltrators.

"rick etter" wrote in message

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:K%[email protected]_s51...
What is your point?

The poster said "that is no way to bring up a child" and "misguided
beliefs".

Can a vegan diet be unhealthy? Of course! Just like *any* other diet.

Is a vegan diet inherently unhealthy - no.

====================
No less so than any other.

"rick etter" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s53...

Old 22-02-2004, 08:57 AM
rick etter

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...
That was my point. That ignoramus said "that is no way to bring up a

child".

I challenge the poster to go take a walk around a mall or school and tell

me
that the average diet of today's youth is any way to bring up a child.

Rampant childhood diabetes and obesity, and you think vegans are the one's
hurting their children!?

=====================
Not the issue. Vegan does not automatically mean a healthier diet, period.
Why can't you post like normal people, and place your stupidity in-line with
the rest of the posts?

"rick etter" wrote in message

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:K%[email protected]_s51...
What is your point?

The poster said "that is no way to bring up a child" and "misguided
beliefs".

Can a vegan diet be unhealthy? Of course! Just like *any* other diet.

Is a vegan diet inherently unhealthy - no.

====================
No less so than any other.

"rick etter" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s53...

Old 22-02-2004, 08:58 AM
Barney Fifet

rick etter wrote:

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...
That was my point. That ignoramus said "that is no way to bring up a

child".

I challenge the poster to go take a walk around a mall or school and tell

me
that the average diet of today's youth is any way to bring up a child.

Rampant childhood diabetes and obesity, and you think vegans are the one's
hurting their children!?

=====================
Not the issue. Vegan does not automatically mean a healthier diet, period.
Why can't you post like normal people, and place your stupidity in-line with
the rest of the posts?

Wait. If that is not the issue (and it may not be) who says that your attacking
fowl mouthed rants are anymore on topic either. You could give a shit if vegans
are healthier. What you are here for is to troll for an excuse to be abusive. A
bully that seek soft targets Rush limbaugh style.

Why pretend you are on topic or on the issue. Each time you post it is always
about that opportunity to justify an abrasive abusive tone. Bully coward shit is
all your commentary demonstrates nothing more!

"rick etter" wrote in message

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:K%[email protected]_s51...
What is your point?

The poster said "that is no way to bring up a child" and "misguided
beliefs".

Can a vegan diet be unhealthy? Of course! Just like *any* other diet.

Is a vegan diet inherently unhealthy - no.
====================
No less so than any other.

"rick etter" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s53...

Old 22-02-2004, 09:24 AM
rick etter

"Barney Fifet" wrote in message

rick etter wrote:

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...
[...]

==========================
I suggest you go back to third grade for another year and learn to read.
Quote one post where I have been "fowl mouthed". ROTFLMAO

You could give a shit if vegans
are healthier. What you are here for is to troll for an excuse to be

abusive. A
bully that seek soft targets Rush limbaugh style.

===========================
LOL Having anice little rant are we little boy? Does your mommy know
you're not in bed?
Does she know that *you* use "fowl mouthed" language? ROTFLMAO

Why pretend you are on topic or on the issue. Each time you post it is

always
about that opportunity to justify an abrasive abusive tone. Bully coward

shit is
all your commentary demonstrates nothing more!

========================
And your posts are what? What a hoot, loser. Keep on goose-stepping there
with your militia butt-buddies, fool.

"rick etter" wrote in message

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:K%[email protected]_s51...
What is your point?

The poster said "that is no way to bring up a child" and

"misguided
beliefs".

Can a vegan diet be unhealthy? Of course! Just like *any* other

diet.

Is a vegan diet inherently unhealthy - no.
====================
No less so than any other.

"rick etter" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s53...

Old 22-02-2004, 09:25 AM
krakatoa

"rick etter" wrote in message

Not the issue. Vegan does not automatically mean a healthier diet,

period.
Why can't you post like normal people, and place your stupidity in-line

with
the rest of the posts?

There. Now my post is in line with your stupidity - just like you wanted.

Old 22-02-2004, 09:34 AM
Barney Fifet

rick etter wrote:

Why pretend you are on topic or on the issue. Each time you post it is

always
about that opportunity to justify an abrasive abusive tone. Bully coward

shit is
all your commentary demonstrates nothing more!

========================
And your posts are what? What a hoot, loser. Keep on goose-stepping there
with your militia butt-buddies, fool.

My posts are not fake. I don't claim to be here to defend farmers or hunters.
You come here to tell everyone how they are stupid and that only you know
everything about the topic of this group. You act like it is your business what
other people eat. I don't bother this shit. I only recognize that you and Ball
are abusive shumcks that think you ****ing pedantic gods when all you are
abusive bully cowards that like to feel big by beating up and rabbit huggers!
You're ****ing cowards is what you are!

off to sleep you're exhausting

Old 22-02-2004, 09:34 AM
rick etter

"krakatoa" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s51...
"rick etter" wrote in message

Not the issue. Vegan does not automatically mean a healthier diet,

period.
Why can't you post like normal people, and place your stupidity in-line

with
the rest of the posts?

There. Now my post is in line with your stupidity - just like you wanted.

======================
I see you can't address the issue though, eh killer?

Old 22-02-2004, 10:09 AM
rick etter

rick etter wrote:

Why pretend you are on topic or on the issue. Each time you post it is

always
about that opportunity to justify an abrasive abusive tone. Bully

coward
shit is
all your commentary demonstrates nothing more!

========================
And your posts are what? What a hoot, loser. Keep on goose-stepping

there
with your militia butt-buddies, fool.

My posts are not fake. I don't claim to be here to defend farmers or

hunters.
You come here to tell everyone how they are stupid and that only you know
everything about the topic of this group. You act like it is your business

what
other people eat.

===========================
Nope. I've never told anyone what they have to eat. i just point out their
ignorance and stupidity. Kinda like what I've been doing to you.

I don't bother this shit. I only recognize that you and Ball
are abusive shumcks that think you ****ing pedantic gods when all you are
abusive bully cowards that like to feel big by beating up and rabbit

huggers!
You're ****ing cowards is what you are!

Thanks for the fine example of "fowl langauge". ROTFLMAO Yep, you'd
better get to bed, third graders need their rest, and you have more need for
learning than most 3rd graders, eh stupid?

off to sleep you're exhausting