God, I hate vegetarians

Default Do vegetarians realise quite how much they're hated ?

And rightly so.
They just want something to protest about - even if that protest is covert.
They fill me with homicidal loathing.

Rubystars

"God, I hate vegetarians" > wrote in
message ...
> And rightly so.
> They just want something to protest about - even if that protest is

covert.
> They fill me with homicidal loathing.

If you really wanted to troll on Usenet, you need to work on your
techniques. I haven't trolled
but I've seen a lot better trolls than you so maybe this will help.

1. You didn't crosspost. Real trolls find things that apply to various
groups and cross post them there.
For example, posting a recipe for babies or toddlers to a vegetarian group,
a general cooking group, and a parenting group.
2. You didn't misspell anything. Trolls have 2 spiel like this if they want
2 B anoiing 2 ppl.
3. "I hate you" is nothing compared to a lot of other things that get said
around usenet. I won't give you any
examples.
4. You need a long annoying signature, preferably an ACSII version of
something vulgar.
5. You must top post.

Well I hope you learn to be a little bit better of a troll now. You might be
slightly more entertaining, of if you get
really good at it, kicked off your ISP.

-Rubystars

God, I hate vegetarians

You know, that just might not be such a bad idea.
But here's the irony : -
I don't eat meat !
Heh.
Yeah, it's part of my diet - no protein (other than semi-skimmed milk).
But it doesn't change the way I feel.
If I weren't on the diet, I'd have a steak right now.

"Katherine Wolfe" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
> > And rightly so.
> > They just want something to protest about - even if that protest is

covert.
> > They fill me with homicidal loathing.

> It's just silly to get yourself all wound up about something like
> whether someone else eats meat or not. Hey, life's too short. Kick
> back, have a steak, and a really big cold beer, and chill out,
> whydontcha? ;-)
>
> Katherine

God, I hate vegetarians

So tell me why I hate veggies so much.
It's not like I think it's cool to do so.
I think hating anyone or group is pretty effing uncool, as a matter of fact.
But veggies just fill me with a deep and intense loathing.
I suppose at some level, veg'ism says 'I'm too good to eat THAT' - inferring
by the converse, that carnivores are somehow inferior.
And 'I care about animals' - inferring by the converse, that carnivores
don't.
Neither obviously, is true.
I suppose it strikes me as some kind of bizarre symptom of a mental illness
that people get hung up about a cow/pig/sheep being humanely euthanased.
Animals eat animals, why shouldn't we ?
After all, are we not animals too ?
Is the moral motivation for veg'ism a kind of anthropomorphisation ?
Do veggies see farm animals as somehow human ?
If so, how ?
I can understand seeing a family pet as a member of the family .... even as
an honorary human, but FARM animals ?
I'm sorry, but that's just ph*cked up.

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
news
> Katherine Wolfe wrote:
> > In article >,
> > says...
> >
> >>And rightly so.
> >>They just want something to protest about - even if that protest is

covert.
> >>They fill me with homicidal loathing.

> > It's just silly to get yourself all wound up about something like
> > whether someone else eats meat or not. Hey, life's too short. Kick
> > back, have a steak, and a really big cold beer, and chill out,
> > whydontcha? ;-)

> That's certainly the approach I try to take for myself,
> although it's more likely to be some nice pork chops.
> However, I don't really care if people are vegetarian
> or not; what I *do* care about is when they either
> explicitly try to shove their beliefs down my throat,
> as "aras"/"vegans" want to do and sometimes try to do,
> or if they parade around exuding their insufferable
> arrogance, which they all do.

Jonathan Ball

Stop top-posting, goddamnit.

God, I hate vegetarians wrote:

> So tell me why I hate veggies so much.

Who cares? If you hate them, don't eat them.

> It's not like I think it's cool to do so.
> I think hating anyone or group is pretty effing uncool, as a matter of fact.

That depends on the constituency of the hated group,
and the reasons for hating them.

> But veggies just fill me with a deep and intense loathing.

I doubt that. When you eat rice or bread or potatoes
or tortillas or cookies or any of a number of things,
you're eating "vegetables". You do not eat only meat.

> I suppose at some level, veg'ism says 'I'm too good to eat THAT' - inferring
> by the converse, that carnivores are somehow inferior.

THAT'S why "vegans" and some other vegetarians are
hated: their appalling snobbery and condescension.

> And 'I care about animals' - inferring by the converse, that carnivores
> don't.

Same again.

> Neither obviously, is true.
> I suppose it strikes me as some kind of bizarre symptom of a mental illness
> that people get hung up about a cow/pig/sheep being humanely euthanased.
> Animals eat animals, why shouldn't we ?
> After all, are we not animals too ?
> Is the moral motivation for veg'ism a kind of anthropomorphisation ?
> Do veggies see farm animals as somehow human ?
> If so, how ?
> I can understand seeing a family pet as a member of the family .... even as
> an honorary human, but FARM animals ?
> I'm sorry, but that's just ph*cked up.
>

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> news >
>>Katherine Wolfe wrote:
>>
>>>In article >,
says...

> covert.

>>>It's just silly to get yourself all wound up about something like
>>>whether someone else eats meat or not. Hey, life's too short. Kick
>>>back, have a steak, and a really big cold beer, and chill out,
>>>whydontcha? ;-)

>>That's certainly the approach I try to take for myself,
>>although it's more likely to be some nice pork chops.
>>However, I don't really care if people are vegetarian
>>or not; what I *do* care about is when they either
>>explicitly try to shove their beliefs down my throat,
>>as "aras"/"vegans" want to do and sometimes try to do,
>>or if they parade around exuding their insufferable
>>arrogance, which they all do.

Ron

"God, I hate vegetarians" > wrote in message >...

> And rightly so.
> They just want something to protest about - even if that protest is covert.
> They fill me with homicidal loathing.

Then you should fling yourself from a high place so your loathing
won't destroy your puny soul.
Bahg Phlem

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> THAT'S why "vegans" and some other vegetarians are
> hated: their appalling snobbery and condescension.

The key word here is "hate". A common theme that the cultural decedents of the KKK
spew for what ever reason they can dream up. Their history is rich with it. Their
biggest nightmare began over 100 years ago when freed slaves gradually gained
access to an education and were living more productive lives as Americans they
were as squatters on burned plantations. The attacks on gays stems from the same
religion that told them it was ok to hate Jews, Blacks and Catholics. As long as
they were hating their failing culture believed that they were saving face and
redeeming themselves as a culture of Benidict Arnolds that almost destroyed our
nation in the civil war. The reason they are so big on flag waving and joining the
military is for the same reason; they fear being looked down as poor white trash
that used the bible to justify slavery and bigotry, they are struggling to redeem
themselves for nearly destroying this nation and then violating the rights of
blacks for more than 100 years. These are truely unrepented evil people that can't
face the fact that are ignorant losers! Consument losers that call anyone educated
a "liberal" as though it was a dirty word!

Jonathan Ball is here for only one reason. As a coward he sees people who love
animals and have protective feelings for them as soft. You won't find him able to
stand up to people like me that knows more about himself they he does!

Jonathan Ball

Get out of here, blowjob.

Bahg Phlem

As an idiot you would not know just how stupid you are to come here and make
statements that are based on an assumption that you are knowledgeable on a
subject you are not. There about six billion people on this planet and I would
wager that no less than a billion of them are vegetarians for reasons that have
little to do with believing that farm animals feel pain like humans but because
they think they might be a dead relative. If you are here to pick on people that
have sympathetic feelings for animals and love them like a person then that
would have to make you a bully for targeting soft people.

Me? I am here to target coward punks like you! So take your best shot punk!
Let's see how cool you really think you are!

"God, I hate vegetarians" wrote:

> So tell me why I hate veggies so much.
> It's not like I think it's cool to do so.
> I think hating anyone or group is pretty effing uncool, as a matter of fact.
> But veggies just fill me with a deep and intense loathing.
> I suppose at some level, veg'ism says 'I'm too good to eat THAT' - inferring
> by the converse, that carnivores are somehow inferior.
> And 'I care about animals' - inferring by the converse, that carnivores
> don't.
> Neither obviously, is true.
> I suppose it strikes me as some kind of bizarre symptom of a mental illness
> that people get hung up about a cow/pig/sheep being humanely euthanased.
> Animals eat animals, why shouldn't we ?
> After all, are we not animals too ?
> Is the moral motivation for veg'ism a kind of anthropomorphisation ?
> Do veggies see farm animals as somehow human ?
> If so, how ?
> I can understand seeing a family pet as a member of the family .... even as
> an honorary human, but FARM animals ?
> I'm sorry, but that's just ph*cked up.
>
> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> news
> > Katherine Wolfe wrote:
> > > In article >,
> > > says...

> covert.
> > >

> > > It's just silly to get yourself all wound up about something like
> > > whether someone else eats meat or not. Hey, life's too short. Kick
> > > back, have a steak, and a really big cold beer, and chill out,
> > > whydontcha? ;-)

> > That's certainly the approach I try to take for myself,
> > although it's more likely to be some nice pork chops.
> > However, I don't really care if people are vegetarian
> > or not; what I *do* care about is when they either
> > explicitly try to shove their beliefs down my throat,
> > as "aras"/"vegans" want to do and sometimes try to do,
> > or if they parade around exuding their insufferable
> > arrogance, which they all do.

As an idiot you would not know just how stupid you are to come here and make
statements that are based on an assumption that you think you are knowledgeable
about. There about six billion people on this planet and I would wager that no
less than a billion of them are vegetarians for reasons that have little to do
with believing that farm animals feel pain like humans but because they think
they might be a dead relative. If you are here to pick on people that have
sympathetic feelings for animals and love them like a person then that would
make you a bully for targeting what think are soft people.

Me? I am here to target cowards like you! So take your best shot punk! Let's see
how cool you really think you are!

Bahg Phlem

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Get out of here, blowjob.

Look who is making suggestive comments. One leak of from a closet freak!
Their is a strong hidden desire inside Mr Ball that desperately wants to
get out and just be ***!

Jonathan Ball

Blowjob wrote:

> As an idiot you would not know just how stupid you are to come here and make
> statements that are based on an assumption that you are knowledgeable on a
> subject you are not. There about six billion people on this planet and I would
> wager that no less than a billion of them are vegetarians

Nowhere close to a billion are vegetarians, even taking
the population of India into account.

Bahg Phlem

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> THAT'S why "vegans" and some other vegetarians are
> hated: their appalling snobbery and condescension.

The key word here is "hate". A common theme that the cultural decedents
of the KKK
spew for what ever reason they can dream up. Their history is rich with
it. Their
biggest nightmare began over 100 years ago when freed slaves gradually
gained
access to an education and were living more productive lives as
Americans they
were as squatters on burned plantations. The attacks on gays stems from
the same
religion that told them it was ok to hate Jews, Blacks and Catholics. As
long as
they were hating their failing culture believed that they were saving
face and
redeeming themselves as a culture of Benidict Arnolds that almost
destroyed our
nation in the civil war. The reason they are so big on flag waving and
joining the
military is for the same reason; they fear being looked down as poor
white trash
that used the bible to justify slavery and bigotry, they are struggling
to redeem
themselves for nearly destroying this nation and then violating the
rights of
blacks for more than 100 years. These are truely unrepented evil people
that can't
face the fact that are ignorant losers! Consument losers that call
anyone educated
a "liberal" as though it was a dirty word!

Jonathan Ball is here for only one reason. As a coward he sees people
who love
animals and have protective feelings for them as soft. You won't find
him able to
stand up to people like me that knows more about himself they he does!

Can see how the man is desperate for something in his mouth?

Karl Hungus

"Bahg Phlem" > wrote in message

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>
> > Get out of here, blowjob.

> Look who is making suggestive comments. One leak of from a closet freak!
> Their is a strong hidden desire inside Mr Ball that desperately wants to
> get out and just be ***!

And "their" is a strong hidden desire inside you to one day possess the
spelling abilities of an average 5th-grader.

Jonathan Ball

Karl Hungus wrote:

> "Bahg Phlem" > wrote in message
>

>>Jonathan Ball wrote:
>>

>>>Get out of here, blowjob.

>>Look who is making suggestive comments. One leak of from a closet freak!
>>Their is a strong hidden desire inside Mr Ball that desperately wants to
>>get out and just be ***!

> And "their" is a strong hidden desire inside you to one day possess the
> spelling abilities of an average 5th-grader.

I'm trying to figure out which previously seen shitbag
this phlegmbag thing is. It's something that's been
here before that seems particularly not to like me. It
seems familiar, but I just can't think of its name. It
sure is angry, though.

Jonathan Ball

Blowjob wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Get out of here, blowjob.

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>THAT'S why "vegans" and some other vegetarians are
>>hated: their appalling snobbery and condescension.

> The key word here is "hate".

The key word here is OUT, blowjob. Get out, now.

Bahg Phlem

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob wrote:
>

> > Jonathan Ball wrote:
> >

> >>Get out of here, blowjob.

> > Jonathan Ball wrote:
> >

> >>THAT'S why "vegans" and some other vegetarians are
> >>hated: their appalling snobbery and condescension.

> > The key word here is "hate".

> The key word here is OUT, blowjob. Get out, now.

Cowards like you are so ****ing soft. The fight seems to just fizzle
right down like your dick when someone other than "an animal lover"
stands up to you.

You are such a coward punk!

Bahg Phlem

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob wrote:
>
> > As an idiot you would not know just how stupid you are to come here and make
> > statements that are based on an assumption that you are knowledgeable on a
> > subject you are not. There about six billion people on this planet and I would
> > wager that no less than a billion of them are vegetarians

> Nowhere close to a billion are vegetarians, even taking
> the population of India into account.

And is that your "educated" guess? Like eighth grade education and then a year of
auto mechanics?

I am not going to let you redirect here. We are not in this discussion to determine
how many people or why they are vegetarians. You are here for the one reason. You
prey on who you see as weak and I prey on low life scum like you! Now fight like a
man you pussy! Let me hear you deny your southern roots! Tell me how wrong I am
about you. Tell me how you are just an average guy doing what average guys do. Not
going to happen because I have you right. You are the spawn of generations of
uneducated spite filled low life that think guns and bible shit makes you whole in
front of god and country. You and I know just what you are and the one who hates to
hear it the most is you.

The truth hurts. You are an ignorant coward that could not look a man like me in the
eye for more than one second before you looked away with your tail between your
coward legs!

Not so easy, guys like me. You prefer little soft guys with glasses? You are pussy
bully, a school yard punk!

Jonathan Ball

Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Blowjob wrote:

>>>The key word here is "hate".

>>The key word here is OUT, blowjob. Get out, now.

> Cowards like you are so ****ing soft. The fight seems to just fizzle
> right down like your dick when someone other than "an animal lover"
> stands up to you.
>
> You are such a coward punk!

You haven't stood up to me, punk. You couldn't, punk.
You're not a man.

Bahg Phlem

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
> pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:
>

> > Jonathan Ball wrote:

> >>The key word here is OUT, blowjob. Get out, now.

> > Cowards like you are so ****ing soft. The fight seems to just fizzle
> > right down like your dick when someone other than "an animal lover"
> > stands up to you.
> >
> > You are such a coward punk!

> You haven't stood up to me, punk. You couldn't, punk.
> You're not a man.

No? I guess I'm not. At least not the way your uncle taught you how to be
a man out in the barn when you were ten years old!

Bahg Phlem

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
> pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:
>
> > Jonathan Ball wrote:

> >>Nowhere close to a billion are vegetarians, even taking
> >>the population of India into account.

> > And is that your "educated" guess? Like eighth grade education and then a year of
> > auto mechanics?

> No. It's a fact.
>

> > I am not going to let you redirect here.

> I'm going to redirect, blowjob. I control the agenda,
> not you.

Wow so you are saying that your agenda is blowjobs? What happened to you attacking
othe4r people that **** you off just because they care about animals? You mean to tell
me that *** sex is all you want to talk about? You are in the wrong place soft boy!

Jonathan Ball

pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Blowjob wrote:
>>

>>>As an idiot you would not know just how stupid you are to come here and make
>>>statements that are based on an assumption that you are knowledgeable on a
>>>subject you are not. There about six billion people on this planet and I would
>>>wager that no less than a billion of them are vegetarians

>>Nowhere close to a billion are vegetarians, even taking
>>the population of India into account.

> And is that your "educated" guess? Like eighth grade education and then a year of
> auto mechanics?

No. It's a fact.

> I am not going to let you redirect here.

I'm going to redirect, blowjob. I control the agenda,
not you.

Bahg Phlem

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
> pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:
>

> > Jonathan Ball wrote:
> >

> >>Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed

> >>You haven't stood up to me, punk. You couldn't, punk.
> >> You're not a man.

> > No? I guess I'm not.

> No guessing about it, punk.

So then you are saying to be a real man a boy has to be violated by his
uncle in the barn? That is why you are a man and I am not? Shit you hicks
are one sick bunch!

Jonathan Ball

pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
>>pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

>>>Cowards like you are so ****ing soft. The fight seems to just fizzle
>>>right down like your dick when someone other than "an animal lover"
>>>stands up to you.
>>>
>>>You are such a coward punk!

>>You haven't stood up to me, punk. You couldn't, punk.
>> You're not a man.

> No? I guess I'm not.

No guessing about it, punk.

Gen Trax

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
> pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:
>

> > Jonathan Ball wrote:
> >

> >>Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed

> >>You haven't stood up to me, punk. You couldn't, punk.
> >> You're not a man.

> > No? I guess I'm not.

> No guessing about it, punk.

Wait what are you saying? Mr Ball are really saying that to be a man like
you your uncle has to violate you in the barn when you were young?

You really are one twisted kinky hick. Do all you hillbillies have such a
perverted sexual nature?
Seems like all you want to talk about is sick shit. Maybe if those educated
liberals weren't always looking down on you uneducated hate filled hicks
you would be a regular guy?

Oh I see now. You went and got your feelings hurt.

Karl Hungus

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Karl Hungus wrote:

> >>Look who is making suggestive comments. One leak of from a closet freak!
> >>Their is a strong hidden desire inside Mr Ball that desperately wants to
> >>get out and just be ***!

> > And "their" is a strong hidden desire inside you to one day possess the
> > spelling abilities of an average 5th-grader.

> I'm trying to figure out which previously seen shitbag
> this phlegmbag thing is. It's something that's been
> here before that seems particularly not to like me. It
> seems familiar, but I just can't think of its name. It
> sure is angry, though.

I wouldn't bother devoting too much thought to it. These semi-literate
rants simply don't warrant the expenditure of that sort of energy.

Jonathan Ball

pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
>>pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

>>>And is that your "educated" guess? Like eighth grade education and then a year of
>>>auto mechanics?

>>No. It's a fact.
>>

>>>I am not going to let you redirect here.

>>I'm going to redirect, blowjob. I control the agenda,
>>not you.

> Wow so you are saying that

I will redirect, "Jahnu"-pindick. That's what I'm saying.

Jonathan Ball

pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
>>pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

>>>No? I guess I'm not.

>>No guessing about it, punk.

> So then you are saying

That you're a punk, "Jahnu"-pindick.

Jonathan Ball

pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
>>pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

>>>No? I guess I'm not.

>>No guessing about it, punk.

> Wait what are you saying?

That you're a punk, "Jahnu"-pindick.

Jonathan Ball

Karl Hungus wrote:

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>
>>Karl Hungus wrote:

>>>And "their" is a strong hidden desire inside you to one day possess the
>>>spelling abilities of an average 5th-grader.

>>I'm trying to figure out which previously seen shitbag
>>this phlegmbag thing is. It's something that's been
>>here before that seems particularly not to like me. It
>>seems familiar, but I just can't think of its name. It
>>sure is angry, though.

> I wouldn't bother devoting too much thought to it. These semi-literate
> rants simply don't warrant the expenditure of that sort of energy.

I didn't devote much thought to it at all. It's a
worthless piece of pseudo-hindu krishna trash who keeps
nym-shifting. He's a null.

Buba Ball

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Karl Hungus wrote:
>
> > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> > k.net...

> >>I'm trying to figure out which previously seen shitbag
> >>this phlegmbag thing is. It's something that's been
> >>here before that seems particularly not to like me. It
> >>seems familiar, but I just can't think of its name. It
> >>sure is angry, though.

> > I wouldn't bother devoting too much thought to it. These semi-literate
> > rants simply don't warrant the expenditure of that sort of energy.

> I didn't devote much thought to it at all. It's a
> worthless piece of pseudo-hindu krishna trash who keeps
> nym-shifting. He's a null.

We are all waiting brother Ball. Are you are you not going to deny your white
trash hillbilly roots?

Tell us what level of education you have. Is there a subject other than KKK shit
you spew that you have invested your life to. You never shut up about how much
of an expert you are the psycho/neuro complexities of animals so you must have
some education. Do you have an education in biology? I would put my money on you
never finishing 8th grade!

The best you can do is attack and when you are attacked you cower like a sissy
and call people names. That will do nothing to demonstrate your intellectual
prowess in a game of wits that you have defined and yet fail to live up to. You
are the worst kind of coward.

Jonathan Ball

pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Karl Hungus wrote:
>>

>>>"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
link.net...

>>>I wouldn't bother devoting too much thought to it. These semi-literate
>>>rants simply don't warrant the expenditure of that sort of energy.

>>I didn't devote much thought to it at all. It's a
>>worthless piece of pseudo-hindu krishna trash who keeps
>>nym-shifting. He's a null.

> We are all

Ignorant punks, "Jahnu"-pindick. You and all the other
krishna limp-wristed shitbags are ignorant punks. You
in particular are a null, "Jahnu"-pindick.

Buba Ball

Jonathan Ball wrote:

> Blowjob, formerly "Jahnu", the pin-dick saffron-robed
> pseudo-hindu faggot, wrote:
>

> > Jonathan Ball wrote:

> link.net...

> >>I didn't devote much thought to it at all. It's a
> >>worthless piece of pseudo-hindu krishna trash who keeps
> >>nym-shifting. He's a null.

> > We are all

> Ignorant punks, "Jahnu"-pindick. You and all the other
> krishna limp-wristed shitbags are ignorant punks. You
> in particular are a null, "Jahnu"-pindick.

Krishna? What an ass. Try atheist, you Jimmy Swaggert, Pat Robertson, Oral Roberts
loving WASP!

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:57:43 +0000 (UTC), "God, I hate vegetarians" > wrote:

>So tell me why I hate veggies so much.
>It's not like I think it's cool to do so.
>I think hating anyone or group is pretty effing uncool, as a matter of fact.
>But veggies just fill me with a deep and intense loathing.
>I suppose at some level, veg'ism says 'I'm too good to eat THAT' - inferring
>by the converse, that carnivores are somehow inferior.
>And 'I care about animals' - inferring by the converse, that carnivores
>don't.
>Neither obviously, is true.

[...]

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use
of wood and paper products, and roads and all types of
buildings, and by their own diet just as everyone else does.
What vegans try to avoid are products which provide life
to avoid the following in order to be successful:
Tires, Surgical sutures, Matches, Soaps, Photographic film,
Cosmetics, Shaving cream, Paints, Candles, Crayon/Chalk,
Toothpaste, Deodorants, Mouthwash, Paper, Upholstery,
Floor waxes, Glass, Water Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer,
Antifreeze

http://www.aif.org/lvstock.htm
Ceramics, Insecticides, Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic,
Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen, Heparin, Insulin,
Pancreatin, Thrombin, Vasopressin, Vitamin B-12, Asphalt,
auto and jet lubricants, outboard engine oil, high-performance
greases, brake fluid

http://www.teachfree.com/student/wow_that_cow.htm
contact-lens care products, glues for paper and cardboard
cartons, bookbinding glue, clarification of wines, Hemostats,
sunscreens and sunblocks, dental floss, hairspray, inks, PVC

http://www.discover.com/aug_01/featcow.html
Explosives, Solvents, Industrial Oils, Industrial Lubricants,
Stearic Acid, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides, Syringes,
Gelatin Capsules, Bandage Strips, Combs and Toothbrushes,
Emery Boards and Cloth, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products,
Plywood and Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane
Wrap and Tape, Adhesive Tape, Abrasives, Bone Charcoal for High
Grade Steel, Steel Ball Bearings

http://www.sheepusa.org/environment/products.shtml
slaughters, and the animals live and die in it as they do
in any other habitat. They also depend on it for their
lives like the animals in any other habitat. If people
consume animal products from animals they think are
raised in decent ways, they will be promoting life for
more such animals in the future.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised
get over 500 pounds of human consumable meat. From a grass
raised dairy cow people get thousands of servings of dairy
products. Due to the influence of farm machinery, and *icides,
and in the case of rice the flooding and draining of fields,
one serving of soy or rice based product is likely to involve
more animal deaths than hundreds of servings derived from grass
raised cattle. Grass raised cattle products contribute to less
wildlife deaths, better wildlife habitat, and decent lives for
cattle. ·
Karl Hungus

wrote:

> There are probably traces of rodent shit and **** that came in with

the
> grain.

While that's all well and good, it did not necessitate the death of a single
animal.

> And if it makes you feel any better, animals surely died in the crop
> fields so you contributed to some of the same types of wildlife deaths

that
> veg*ns do.

Okay, that's good too, but I'm looking for animals that died DURING the
process of making my beer. And not just aphids and caterpillars, either;
I'm looking for cute baby mice and adorable fuzzy bunnies. Even the
cheapest, skunkiest beer tastes so much more refreshing when you know some
cute, sweet, innocent little animal gave its all to make it happen.