usual suspect

Default Cambodians Resort to Eating Rats (includes recipe)

Report: Cambodians Resort to Eating Rats
Feb 17, 4:31 PM (ET)

PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP) - Fear of catching bird flu from eating
chicken has prompted some people in northwest Cambodia to resort to
eating rats, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

Rats have been fetching good prices in Battambang province during the
last two weeks, according to Rasmei Kampuchea, or the Light of Cambodia.

The newspaper said villagers catch the rodents in nearby rice fields and
sell them for up to 35 cents each to market vendors, who resell the meat
for about 20 cents a pound.

"I started selling rat meat over two weeks ago when people became afraid
of eating chickens for fear of getting infected with bird flu," Chhun
Sarom, a 38-year-old vendor, was quoted as saying.

Cambodia is one of 10 Asian governments that have confirmed outbreaks of
bird flu. The virus has killed 14 people in Vietnam, six in Thailand and
tens of millions of chickens across Asia. Health experts say eating
properly cooked chicken poses no danger to people, but the outbreak has
chilled demand for chicken throughout the region.

There have been no reported human cases of bird flu in Cambodia, but
three cases of the virus were confirmed in animals near Phnom Penh and
at a zoo south of the capital.

More than 25,000 chickens, ducks and swans have been culled in Cambodia
in an effort to stop the disease from spreading.

Chhun Sarom said he sold up to 130 pounds of rat meat a day. Mao Say,
50, told the newspaper that she and her four children catch about 18
pounds of rats in the rice fields daily.

People eat the rat meat with rice or as a snack while drinking alcohol.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040217/D80P8GB00.html

---------
Ratatouille (were you expecting a rat recipe? hehe)

1 eggplant, diced into 1-inch chunks
1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
3 zucchini, sliced 1/2-inch thick
4 tomatoes, cut in 1-inch chunks
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/2 lemon
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp. dried thyme or 1 Tbsp. fresh, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped or 1 tsp. dried
2 bay leaves
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper

Heat olive oil in a large pot. Saute onions until they are translucent.
Add garlic, thyme, basil, salt, pepper, and bay leaves. Cook about 2
minutes. Add tomatoes and wine. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes,
stirring occasionally.
Add eggplant, zucchini, red and green peppers. Simmer covered for about
15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally but
do not break up the veggies.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve hot over pasta, couscous, or rice.

Ray

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Report: Cambodians Resort to Eating Rats
> Feb 17, 4:31 PM (ET)
>
> PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP) - Fear of catching bird flu from eating
> chicken has prompted some people in northwest Cambodia to resort to
> eating rats, a newspaper reported Tuesday.
>
> Rats have been fetching good prices in Battambang province during the
> last two weeks, according to Rasmei Kampuchea, or the Light of Cambodia.

Why, Have they run out of dogs and cats?

> The newspaper said villagers catch the rodents in nearby rice fields and
> sell them for up to 35 cents each to market vendors, who resell the meat
> for about 20 cents a pound.
>
> "I started selling rat meat over two weeks ago when people became afraid
> of eating chickens for fear of getting infected with bird flu," Chhun
> Sarom, a 38-year-old vendor, was quoted as saying.
>
> Cambodia is one of 10 Asian governments that have confirmed outbreaks of
> bird flu. The virus has killed 14 people in Vietnam, six in Thailand and
> tens of millions of chickens across Asia. Health experts say eating
> properly cooked chicken poses no danger to people, but the outbreak has
> chilled demand for chicken throughout the region.
>
> There have been no reported human cases of bird flu in Cambodia, but
> three cases of the virus were confirmed in animals near Phnom Penh and
> at a zoo south of the capital.
>
> More than 25,000 chickens, ducks and swans have been culled in Cambodia
> in an effort to stop the disease from spreading.
>
> Chhun Sarom said he sold up to 130 pounds of rat meat a day. Mao Say,
> 50, told the newspaper that she and her four children catch about 18
> pounds of rats in the rice fields daily.
>
> People eat the rat meat with rice or as a snack while drinking alcohol.

Serves em right!

> http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040217/D80P8GB00.html
>
> ---------
> Ratatouille (were you expecting a rat recipe? hehe)
>
> 1 eggplant, diced into 1-inch chunks
> 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
> 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
> 3 zucchini, sliced 1/2-inch thick
> 4 tomatoes, cut in 1-inch chunks
> 1 large onion, chopped
> 2 cloves garlic, minced
> 1/4 cup dry white wine
> 1/2 lemon
> 1/4 cup olive oil
> 1 tsp. dried thyme or 1 Tbsp. fresh, chopped
> 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped or 1 tsp. dried
> 2 bay leaves
> 1 tsp. salt
> 1 tsp. black pepper
>

> Heat olive oil in a large pot. Saute onions until they are translucent.
> Add garlic, thyme, basil, salt, pepper, and bay leaves. Cook about 2
> minutes. Add tomatoes and wine. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes,
> stirring occasionally.
> Add eggplant, zucchini, red and green peppers. Simmer covered for about
> 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally but
> do not break up the veggies.
> Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve hot over pasta, couscous, or rats.

You're no more a Vegan than Rick Etter!

usual suspect

Racist Ray wrote:
>>Report: Cambodians Resort to Eating Rats
>>Feb 17, 4:31 PM (ET)
>>
>>PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP) - Fear of catching bird flu from eating
>>chicken has prompted some people in northwest Cambodia to resort to
>>eating rats, a newspaper reported Tuesday.
>>
>>Rats have been fetching good prices in Battambang province during the
>>last two weeks, according to Rasmei Kampuchea, or the Light of Cambodia.

> Why, Have they run out of dogs and cats?

Your comprehension is flawed: it's because of concerns about chickens.
FYI, most Asians don't eat cats and dogs.

>>The newspaper said villagers catch the rodents in nearby rice fields and
>>sell them for up to 35 cents each to market vendors, who resell the meat
>>for about 20 cents a pound.
>>
>>"I started selling rat meat over two weeks ago when people became afraid
>>of eating chickens for fear of getting infected with bird flu," Chhun
>>Sarom, a 38-year-old vendor, was quoted as saying.
>>
>>Cambodia is one of 10 Asian governments that have confirmed outbreaks of
>>bird flu. The virus has killed 14 people in Vietnam, six in Thailand and
>>tens of millions of chickens across Asia. Health experts say eating
>>properly cooked chicken poses no danger to people, but the outbreak has
>>chilled demand for chicken throughout the region.
>>
>>There have been no reported human cases of bird flu in Cambodia, but
>>three cases of the virus were confirmed in animals near Phnom Penh and
>>at a zoo south of the capital.
>>
>>More than 25,000 chickens, ducks and swans have been culled in Cambodia
>>in an effort to stop the disease from spreading.
>>
>>Chhun Sarom said he sold up to 130 pounds of rat meat a day. Mao Say,
>>50, told the newspaper that she and her four children catch about 18
>>pounds of rats in the rice fields daily.
>>
>>People eat the rat meat with rice or as a snack while drinking alcohol.

> Serves em right!

Other cultures eat various rodents. South Americans eat cuy -- what you
probably more affectionately call guinea pigs. Squirrels are popular
here in the South and New England. Your lot eat hares. Etc.

>>http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040217/D80P8GB00.html
>>
>>---------
>>Ratatouille (were you expecting a rat recipe? hehe)
>>
>>1 eggplant, diced into 1-inch chunks
>>1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
>>1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
>>3 zucchini, sliced 1/2-inch thick
>>4 tomatoes, cut in 1-inch chunks
>>1 large onion, chopped
>>2 cloves garlic, minced
>>1/4 cup dry white wine
>>1/2 lemon
>>1/4 cup olive oil
>>1 tsp. dried thyme or 1 Tbsp. fresh, chopped
>>1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped or 1 tsp. dried
>>2 bay leaves
>>1 tsp. salt
>>1 tsp. black pepper
>>

>>Heat olive oil in a large pot. Saute onions until they are translucent.
>>Add garlic, thyme, basil, salt, pepper, and bay leaves. Cook about 2
>>minutes. Add tomatoes and wine. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes,
>>stirring occasionally.
>>Add eggplant, zucchini, red and green peppers. Simmer covered for about
>>15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally but
>>do not break up the veggies.
>>Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve hot over pasta, couscous, or rats.

Hahahahaha! That's the funniest edit you've ever done -- congRATS.

> You're no more a Vegan than Rick Etter!

I'll take that as a compliment.

Ray

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Racist Ray wrote:
> >>Report: Cambodians Resort to Eating Rats
> >>Feb 17, 4:31 PM (ET)
> >>
> >>PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP) - Fear of catching bird flu from eating
> >>chicken has prompted some people in northwest Cambodia to resort to
> >>eating rats, a newspaper reported Tuesday.
> >>
> >>Rats have been fetching good prices in Battambang province during the
> >>last two weeks, according to Rasmei Kampuchea, or the Light of Cambodia.

> > Why, Have they run out of dogs and cats?

> Your comprehension is flawed: it's because of concerns about chickens.
> FYI, most Asians don't eat cats and dogs.

Your topic was Cambodia, they eat dogs and cats - Right?

> >>The newspaper said villagers catch the rodents in nearby rice fields and
> >>sell them for up to 35 cents each to market vendors, who resell the meat
> >>for about 20 cents a pound.
> >>
> >>"I started selling rat meat over two weeks ago when people became afraid
> >>of eating chickens for fear of getting infected with bird flu," Chhun
> >>Sarom, a 38-year-old vendor, was quoted as saying.
> >>
> >>Cambodia is one of 10 Asian governments that have confirmed outbreaks of
> >>bird flu. The virus has killed 14 people in Vietnam, six in Thailand and
> >>tens of millions of chickens across Asia. Health experts say eating
> >>properly cooked chicken poses no danger to people, but the outbreak has
> >>chilled demand for chicken throughout the region.
> >>
> >>There have been no reported human cases of bird flu in Cambodia, but
> >>three cases of the virus were confirmed in animals near Phnom Penh and
> >>at a zoo south of the capital.
> >>
> >>More than 25,000 chickens, ducks and swans have been culled in Cambodia
> >>in an effort to stop the disease from spreading.
> >>
> >>Chhun Sarom said he sold up to 130 pounds of rat meat a day. Mao Say,
> >>50, told the newspaper that she and her four children catch about 18
> >>pounds of rats in the rice fields daily.
> >>
> >>People eat the rat meat with rice or as a snack while drinking alcohol.

> > Serves em right!

> Other cultures eat various rodents. South Americans eat cuy -- what you
> probably more affectionately call guinea pigs. Squirrels are popular
> here in the South and New England. Your lot eat hares. Etc.

I don't affectionately guinea pigs by that name. In the UK they are called
Guinea Pigs. Even if you hate the little *******s they are still called
Guinea Pigs, don't come the Texan smart arse crap with me. I don't eat hares
or Squirrels but Michael Saunby does.

> >>http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040217/D80P8GB00.html

Dead Link.

> >>---------
> >>Ratatouille (were you expecting a rat recipe? hehe)
> >>
> >>1 eggplant, diced into 1-inch chunks
> >>1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
> >>1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
> >>3 zucchini, sliced 1/2-inch thick
> >>4 tomatoes, cut in 1-inch chunks
> >>1 large onion, chopped
> >>2 cloves garlic, minced
> >>1/4 cup dry white wine
> >>1/2 lemon
> >>1/4 cup olive oil
> >>1 tsp. dried thyme or 1 Tbsp. fresh, chopped
> >>1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped or 1 tsp. dried
> >>2 bay leaves
> >>1 tsp. salt
> >>1 tsp. black pepper
> >>

> >>Heat olive oil in a large pot. Saute onions until they are translucent.
> >>Add garlic, thyme, basil, salt, pepper, and bay leaves. Cook about 2
> >>minutes. Add tomatoes and wine. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes,
> >>stirring occasionally.
> >>Add eggplant, zucchini, red and green peppers. Simmer covered for about
> >>15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally but
> >>do not break up the veggies.
> >>Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve hot over pasta, couscous, or rats.

> Hahahahaha! That's the funniest edit you've ever done -- congRATS.
>
> > You're no more a Vegan than Rick Etter!

> I'll take that as a compliment.

Take it as a fact.

usual suspect

Racist Ray wrote:

>>>Why, Have they run out of dogs and cats?

>>Your comprehension is flawed: it's because of concerns about chickens.
>>FYI, most Asians don't eat cats and dogs.

> Your topic was Cambodia, they eat dogs and cats - Right?

Some do, most don't. I recall last year the mayor of Phnom Penh tried to
get people to eat more dogs as part of an effort to reduce strays. Last
I heard the people weren't, ummmm, biting.

>>>Serves em right!

>>Other cultures eat various rodents. South Americans eat cuy -- what you
>>probably more affectionately call guinea pigs. Squirrels are popular
>>here in the South and New England. Your lot eat hares. Etc.

> I don't affectionately guinea pigs by that name. In the UK they are called
> Guinea Pigs. Even if you hate the little *******s they are still called
> Guinea Pigs, don't come the Texan smart arse crap with me.

lol

> I don't eat hares or Squirrels but Michael Saunby does.

There's nothing wrong with them, but rabbits are tastier (imo).

> Dead Link.

Works for me.

>>Hahahahaha! That's the funniest edit you've ever done -- congRATS.
>>

>>>You're no more a Vegan than Rick Etter!

>>I'll take that as a compliment.

> Take it as a fact.

Okay, but you're not a vegan, either. How does it feel?

Ray

********, your statement was incorrect. Cambodian gooks eat dogs and cats.

and

meat

afraid

of

and

has

Cambodia

alcohol.

> >>Other cultures eat various rodents. South Americans eat cuy -- what you
> >>probably more affectionately call guinea pigs. Squirrels are popular
> >>here in the South and New England. Your lot eat hares. Etc.

> > I don't affectionately guinea pigs by that name. In the UK they are

called
> > Guinea Pigs. Even if you hate the little *******s they are still called
> > Guinea Pigs, don't come the Texan smart arse crap with me.

> lol

Not a joke it's fact.

> > I don't eat hares or Squirrels but Michael Saunby does.

> There's nothing wrong with them, but rabbits are tastier (imo).

That comes from a Vegan eh?

> > Dead Link.

> Works for me.

So does Dr. Chartrams tube.

translucent.

about

but

> >>Hahahahaha! That's the funniest edit you've ever done -- congRATS.

> >>I'll take that as a compliment.

> > Take it as a fact.

> Okay, but you're not a vegan, either. How does it feel?

I don't know how it feels to be a vegan, like you I've never been one.

Any other smart response?

usual suspect

Racist Ray wrote:

> Cambodia.

>>>Your topic was Cambodia, they eat dogs and cats - Right?

>>Some do, most don't. I recall last year the mayor of Phnom Penh tried to
>>get people to eat more dogs as part of an effort to reduce strays. Last
>>I heard the people weren't, ummmm, biting.

> ********, your statement was incorrect. Cambodian gooks eat dogs and cats.

Not all of them, Racist Ray.
----------------
Cambodians recommended to eat dog meat
( 2003-09-11 17:16) (Agencies)

The mayor of Cambodia's capital city has called on people to eat more
dog meat, saying it's tasty and affordable for the poor.

``Come on, dog meat is so delicious. The Vietnamese and Koreans love to
eat dog meat,'' Phnom Penh Mayor Kep Chuktema was quoted as saying by
The Cambodia Daily newspaper Thursday.

A City Hall official, Mann Chhoeun, confirmed Kep Chuktema made the
remarks but said he wasn't aware of the circumstance under which the
mayor made the comments.

The capital has just a few restaurants specializing in canine dishes,
and shopkeepers at stores and open air markets generally don't like to
sell it. Cambodians, rich and poor alike, get most of their protein from
fish.
http://www1.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc...ent_263338.htm
----------

Let me restate two points in the last paragraph:
1. The capital has just a few restaurants specializing in canine
dishes.
2. Cambodians, rich and poor alike, get most of their protein
from fish.

<...>
>>>I don't affectionately guinea pigs by that name. In the UK they are

> called
>>>Guinea Pigs. Even if you hate the little *******s they are still called
>>>Guinea Pigs, don't come the Texan smart arse crap with me.

>>lol

> Not a joke it's fact.

No, lol, YOU are a joke.

>>>I don't eat hares or Squirrels but Michael Saunby does.

>>There's nothing wrong with them, but rabbits are tastier (imo).

> That comes from a Vegan eh?

I ate a lot of rabbits and squirrels (and other game) as a child. My
last rabbit was probably 10 years ago.

<...>

>>>Take it as a fact.

>>Okay, but you're not a vegan, either. How does it feel?

> I don't know how it feels to be a vegan, like you I've never been one.
>
> Any other smart response?

Still waiting for you to say something smart to which I can respond.

Ray

the

> > Cambodia.

> >>Some do, most don't. I recall last year the mayor of Phnom Penh tried to
> >>get people to eat more dogs as part of an effort to reduce strays. Last
> >>I heard the people weren't, ummmm, biting.

> > ********, your statement was incorrect. Cambodian gooks eat dogs and

cats.

> Not all of them, Racist Ray.
> ----------------
> Cambodians recommended to eat dog meat
> ( 2003-09-11 17:16) (Agencies)

That's a little vague.

> The mayor of Cambodia's capital city has called on people to eat more
> dog meat, saying it's tasty and affordable for the poor.

When?

> ``Come on, dog meat is so delicious. The Vietnamese and Koreans love to
> eat dog meat,'' Phnom Penh Mayor Kep Chuktema was quoted as saying by
> The Cambodia Daily newspaper Thursday.
>
> A City Hall official, Mann Chhoeun, confirmed Kep Chuktema made the
> remarks but said he wasn't aware of the circumstance under which the
> mayor made the comments.
>
> The capital has just a few restaurants specializing in canine dishes,
> and shopkeepers at stores and open air markets generally don't like to
> sell it. Cambodians, rich and poor alike, get most of their protein from
> fish.
> http://www1.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc...ent_263338.htm
> ----------
>
> Let me restate two points in the last paragraph:
> 1. The capital has just a few restaurants specializing in canine
> dishes.
> 2. Cambodians, rich and poor alike, get most of their protein
> from fish.

Well thy're getting it from rats now, serves the little savages right.

> <...>

> > called
> >>
> >>lol

> > Not a joke it's fact.

> No, lol, YOU are a joke.

> >>There's nothing wrong with them, but rabbits are tastier (imo).

> > That comes from a Vegan eh?

> I ate a lot of rabbits and squirrels (and other game) as a child. My
> last rabbit was probably 10 years ago.
>
> <...>

> >>Okay, but you're not a vegan, either. How does it feel?

> > I don't know how it feels to be a vegan, like you I've never been one.
> >
> > Any other smart response?

> Still waiting for you to say something smart to which I can respond.

No you have ****ed up several times, you can not state that the Mayor of
Phnom Penh urged the gooks to eat dogs and cats. You made that up . You
simply post crap and hope people will believe your statements - well I
don't.

I know about hares and rabbits, I was brought up eating the crap so don't
lecture me on how they taste.

You are little more than a kid, all your info is gleaned from 'Google' and
lavatory walls. When pushed you capitulate and try and disguise your
ignorance with wisecracks. No dice sunshine I have your number.

Now **** off and tell ~~jonnie~~ what a bad lad I have been.

Time for libation.
10/10

usual suspect

Racist Ray wrote:

>>>********, your statement was incorrect. Cambodian gooks eat dogs and

> cats.
>
>>Not all of them, Racist Ray.
>>----------------
>>Cambodians recommended to eat dog meat
>>( 2003-09-11 17:16) (Agencies)

> That's a little vague.

No, it's clear.

>>The mayor of Cambodia's capital city has called on people to eat more
>>dog meat, saying it's tasty and affordable for the poor.

> When?

The story was dated September.

>>``Come on, dog meat is so delicious. The Vietnamese and Koreans love to
>>eat dog meat,'' Phnom Penh Mayor Kep Chuktema was quoted as saying by
>>The Cambodia Daily newspaper Thursday.
>>
>>A City Hall official, Mann Chhoeun, confirmed Kep Chuktema made the
>>remarks but said he wasn't aware of the circumstance under which the
>>mayor made the comments.
>>
>>The capital has just a few restaurants specializing in canine dishes,
>>and shopkeepers at stores and open air markets generally don't like to
>>sell it. Cambodians, rich and poor alike, get most of their protein from
>>fish.
>>http://www1.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc...ent_263338.htm
>>----------
>>
>>Let me restate two points in the last paragraph:
>>1. The capital has just a few restaurants specializing in canine
>>dishes.
>>2. Cambodians, rich and poor alike, get most of their protein
>>from fish.

> Well thy're getting it from rats now, serves the little savages right.

I'm pretty sure they're still eating fish. Rat meat became a little more
popular following the avian flu crisis.

>><...>

>>>called

>>>Not a joke it's fact.

>>No, lol, YOU are a joke.

>>>That comes from a Vegan eh?

>>I ate a lot of rabbits and squirrels (and other game) as a child. My
>>last rabbit was probably 10 years ago.
>>
>><...>

>>>I don't know how it feels to be a vegan, like you I've never been one.
>>>
>>>Any other smart response?

>>Still waiting for you to say something smart to which I can respond.

> No you have ****ed up several times, you can not state that the Mayor of
> Phnom Penh urged the gooks to eat dogs and cats. You made that up . You
> simply post crap and hope people will believe your statements - well I
> don't.

I didn't make it up, it was in several news reports including the link I
pasted above from a Chinese news service.

> I know about hares and rabbits, I was brought up eating the crap so don't
> lecture me on how they taste.

You miss eating them. Admit it.

> You are little more than a kid,

Compared to you, yeah. Tell me about when you helped build Hadrian's wall.

> all your info is gleaned from 'Google' and
> lavatory walls. When pushed you capitulate and try and disguise your
> ignorance with wisecracks. No dice sunshine I have your number.

Yeah, can't pull the wool over your thick forehead.

> Now **** off and tell ~~jonnie~~ what a bad lad I have been.
>
> Time for libation.
> 10/10

Bottoms up, Raymond.

Ray

chickens.

Last

> > cats.
> >
> >>Not all of them, Racist Ray.
> >>----------------
> >>Cambodians recommended to eat dog meat
> >>( 2003-09-11 17:16) (Agencies)

> > That's a little vague.

> No, it's clear.

No it's vague - Which agencies?

> >>The mayor of Cambodia's capital city has called on people to eat more
> >>dog meat, saying it's tasty and affordable for the poor.

> > When?

> The story was dated September.

If you can supply the date of the story, you should have no problem in
giving the source.

> >>``Come on, dog meat is so delicious. The Vietnamese and Koreans love to
> >>eat dog meat,'' Phnom Penh Mayor Kep Chuktema was quoted as saying by
> >>The Cambodia Daily newspaper Thursday.
> >>
> >>A City Hall official, Mann Chhoeun, confirmed Kep Chuktema made the
> >>remarks but said he wasn't aware of the circumstance under which the
> >>mayor made the comments.
> >>
> >>The capital has just a few restaurants specializing in canine dishes,
> >>and shopkeepers at stores and open air markets generally don't like to
> >>sell it. Cambodians, rich and poor alike, get most of their protein from
> >>fish.
> >>http://www1.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc...ent_263338.htm
> >>----------
> >>
> >>Let me restate two points in the last paragraph:
> >>1. The capital has just a few restaurants specializing in canine
> >>dishes.
> >>2. Cambodians, rich and poor alike, get most of their protein
> >>from fish.

> > Well thy're getting it from rats now, serves the little savages right.

> I'm pretty sure they're still eating fish. Rat meat became a little more
> popular following the avian flu crisis.
>
> >><...>

called

> >>No, lol, YOU are a joke.

No sunshine, that is so easy to post, but history shows that you are lacking
when pressed, to supply information you spew on the NGs.

> >>I ate a lot of rabbits and squirrels (and other game) as a child. My
> >>last rabbit was probably 10 years ago.
> >>
> >><...>

> >>Still waiting for you to say something smart to which I can respond.

> > No you have ****ed up several times, you can not state that the Mayor of
> > Phnom Penh urged the gooks to eat dogs and cats. You made that up . You
> > simply post crap and hope people will believe your statements - well I
> > don't.

> I didn't make it up, it was in several news reports including the link I
> pasted above from a Chinese news service.

I repeat the link was dead.

> > I know about hares and rabbits, I was brought up eating the crap so

don't
> > lecture me on how they taste.

> You miss eating them. Admit it.

No. It would be a lie.

> > You are little more than a kid,

> Compared to you, yeah. Tell me about when you helped build Hadrian's wall.

I did not build Hadrian's wall, but I would willingly help restore it.

> > all your info is gleaned from 'Google' and
> > lavatory walls. When pushed you capitulate and try and disguise your
> > ignorance with wisecracks. No dice sunshine I have your number.

> Yeah, can't pull the wool over your thick forehead.

Smart reply, but lacking in facts. Give me chapter and verse on the
Cambodian story. At the same time tell me why you gave the incorrect info on
Dr. Maharaj.

> > Now **** off and tell ~~jonnie~~ what a bad lad I have been.
> >
> > Time for libation.
> > 10/10

> Bottoms up, Raymond.

Wrong guy, I do not leave my wife to spend many happy hours, climbing trees
and playing about with men in tents. You have a 'Working Relationship' with
~~jonnie~~. Ask him why the photo's of 2003 trip to Lake Garnett are on
another site and password protected.

usual suspect

Racist Ray wrote:

>>>That's a little vague.

>>No, it's clear.

> No it's vague - Which agencies?

Well, Raymond, I assume that's the same as "wires" -- meaning it was
taken from a variety of sources. If that's unacceptable, how about the
Associated Press as reported in the Sydney Morning Herald?
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...?from=storyrhs

How about a quote from the mayor of Phnom Penh in TIME magazine (they
list the following sources for their quotes: International Herald
Tribune; Reuters; New York Times; Financial Times; Philippines Daily News)?
http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazi...485796,00.html

How about New Straits Times (story cited on site of Malaysian Department
of Veterinary Services)?
http://www.jphpk.gov.my/English/Sept03%2012E.htm

Let me know if you have any further trouble corroborating this story,
arsehole.

>>>When?

>>The story was dated September.

> If you can supply the date of the story, you should have no problem in
> giving the source.

See above, arsehole.

>>>Well thy're getting it from rats now, serves the little savages right.

>>I'm pretty sure they're still eating fish. Rat meat became a little more
>>popular following the avian flu crisis.

> called

> No sunshine, that is so easy to post, but history shows that you are lacking
> when pressed, to supply information you spew on the NGs.

See above, arsehole.

>>>No you have ****ed up several times, you can not state that the Mayor of
>>>Phnom Penh urged the gooks to eat dogs and cats. You made that up . You
>>>simply post crap and hope people will believe your statements - well I
>>>don't.

>>I didn't make it up, it was in several news reports including the link I
>>pasted above from a Chinese news service.

> I repeat the link was dead.

It worked fine for me. Try refreshing your browser or clearing your cache.

>>>I know about hares and rabbits, I was brought up eating the crap so

> don't
>
>>>lecture me on how they taste.

>>You miss eating them. Admit it.

> No. It would be a lie.

You still run over them, and they still die to grow barley and hops for
your ale. You heartless *******.

>>>You are little more than a kid,

>>Compared to you, yeah. Tell me about when you helped build Hadrian's wall.

> I did not build Hadrian's wall, but I would willingly help restore it.

LOL

>>>all your info is gleaned from 'Google' and
>>>lavatory walls. When pushed you capitulate and try and disguise your
>>>ignorance with wisecracks. No dice sunshine I have your number.

>>Yeah, can't pull the wool over your thick forehead.

> Smart reply, but lacking in facts. Give me chapter and verse on the
> Cambodian story. At the same time tell me why you gave the incorrect info on
> Dr. Maharaj.

See above, Racist Ray. As for "Dr" Mirage, I pasted a link that shows
his real name in his Hawaiian articles of incorporation. You're free to
believe what you want -- as you usually do anyway. While you're at it,
why not get him to give your astrology reading. He claims to provide
astrological guidance to many large corporations and celebrities. I'm
pretty sure he can fit you in his "busy" schedule, for a few quid anyway.

>>>Now **** off and tell ~~jonnie~~ what a bad lad I have been.
>>>
>>>Time for libation.
>>>10/10

>>Bottoms up, Raymond.

> Wrong guy, I do not leave my wife to spend many happy hours, climbing trees
> and playing about with men in tents.

No, you surf the web looking for pics of men climbing trees and playing
about with men in tents. Poofter.

<...>
> Ask him why the photo's of 2003 trip to Lake Garnett are on
> another site and password protected.

Why don't YOU ask YOU're the one so interested in the private lives of
other men?

Ray

> [...]

> his real name in his Hawaiian articles of incorporation. You're free to
> believe what you want -- as you usually do anyway. While you're at it,
> why not get him to give your astrology reading. He claims to provide
> astrological guidance to many large corporations and celebrities. I'm
> pretty sure he can fit you in his "busy" schedule, for a few quid anyway.

> >>Bottoms up, Raymond.

> > Wrong guy, I do not leave my wife to spend many happy hours, climbing

trees
> > and playing about with men in tents.

> No, you surf the web looking for pics of men climbing trees and playing
> about with men in tents. Poofter.
>
> <...>
> > Ask him why the photo's of 2003 trip to Lake Garnett are on
> > another site and password protected.

> Why don't YOU ask YOU're the one so interested in the private lives of

Take a running ****, child.

usual suspect

Racist Ray wrote:

>>>No it's vague - Which agencies?

>>Well, Raymond, I assume that's the same as "wires" -- meaning it was
>>taken from a variety of sources. If that's unacceptable, how about the
>>Associated Press as reported in the Sydney Morning Herald?
>>http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...?from=storyrhs
>>
>>How about a quote from the mayor of Phnom Penh in TIME magazine (they
>>list the following sources for their quotes: International Herald
>>Tribune; Reuters; New York Times; Financial Times; Philippines Daily

> News)?
>
> http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazi...485796,00.html
>
>>How about New Straits Times (story cited on site of Malaysian Department
>>of Veterinary Services)?
>>http://www.jphpk.gov.my/English/Sept03%2012E.htm
>>
>>Let me know if you have any further trouble corroborating this story,
>>arsehole.

I'm glad you now accept the matter settled. You can apologize in private
since I know you're not man enough to do it here.

<...>

>>>Wrong guy, I do not leave my wife to spend many happy hours, climbing

> trees
>>>and playing about with men in tents.

>>No, you surf the web looking for pics of men climbing trees and playing
>>about with men in tents. Poofter.
>>
>><...>
>>
>>>Ask him why the photo's of 2003 trip to Lake Garnett are on
>>>another site and password protected.

>>Why don't YOU ask YOU're the one so interested in the private lives of
>>other men?

> Take a running ****, child.

Face it, Raymond, you're a drunken voyeur who fancies looking at pics of
men camping. Send me £20 and I'll get you the password.

Ray

> >>Well, Raymond, I assume that's the same as "wires" -- meaning it was
> >>taken from a variety of sources. If that's unacceptable, how about the
> >>Associated Press as reported in the Sydney Morning Herald?

>>http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...?from=storyrhs
> >>
> >>How about a quote from the mayor of Phnom Penh in TIME magazine (they
> >>list the following sources for their quotes: International Herald
> >>Tribune; Reuters; New York Times; Financial Times; Philippines Daily

> > News)?

http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazi...485796,00.html

> >>How about New Straits Times (story cited on site of Malaysian Department
> >>of Veterinary Services)?
> >>http://www.jphpk.gov.my/English/Sept03%2012E.htm
> >>
> >>Let me know if you have any further trouble corroborating this story,
> >>arsehole.

> I'm glad you now accept the matter settled. You can apologize in private
> since I know you're not man enough to do it here.
>
> <...>

> > trees
> >>
> >>No, you surf the web looking for pics of men climbing trees and playing
> >>about with men in tents. Poofter.
> >>
> >><...>

> >>Why don't YOU ask YOU're the one so interested in the private lives of
> >>other men?

> > Take a running ****, child.

> Face it, Raymond, you're a drunken voyeur who fancies looking at pics of
> men camping. Send me £20 and I'll get you the password.

I'll send you £30 if you give me the password to ~~jonnie's~~ "Camp" site.

Your Last Resort? Sky General Cooking 54 12-07-2008 06:49 PM
The biofuel rats are eating our grain! [email protected] General Cooking 3 17-03-2008 09:03 PM
History 101 (Of course it includes beer!) tomkanpa Beer 1 17-05-2006 12:43 AM
Slovak recipe includes package of baking powder BaileyJ General Cooking 2 20-12-2004 11:49 PM