Ron

Default Nippleheads

..

Ball and Etter.

..
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> .
>

> Ball and Etter.

====================
I see you have nothing to add to any discussion of the vegan religion. Why
is that? Too stupid? Too lazy? Too brainwashed to think for yourself?
I suggest a dietary change for your health, mental in particular.

Cenuij

Actually most of the sane world would argue that its you vegans that should
take a close look at what your doing and also consider you to be mentaly
defficient. Anything that goes against nature is so patantly wrong.

It is my honest and considered opinion that you should not be allowed to
have children.

"rick etter" > wrote in message

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> om...
> > .
> >

> > Ball and Etter.

> ====================
> I see you have nothing to add to any discussion of the vegan religion.

Why
> is that? Too stupid? Too lazy? Too brainwashed to think for yourself?
> I suggest a dietary change for your health, mental in particular.

krakatoa

>>Anything that goes against nature is so patantly wrong.

What is your idea of natural?

I would say that roads, cars, buildings, plastic, weapons of mass
destruction, etc., are pretty unnatural.

Do you drive? Isn't that '[sic]patantly wrong'?

You think drinking milk from the teat of another animal is natural??

I think you need to study up on the origins of man.
Unless your a creationist. If so, I don't think that you should be allowed
to have children.

.. .

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:36:12 GMT, "krakatoa" > wrote:

>>>Anything that goes against nature is so patantly wrong.

>What is your idea of natural?

Everything.

>I would say that roads, cars, buildings, plastic, weapons of mass
>destruction, etc., are pretty unnatural.

Then what are they? Supernatural? Even if something supernatural
does exist it's still natural. And btw veg*ns contribute to all of those
things, all of which involve animal deaths.

>Do you drive? Isn't that '[sic]patantly wrong'?
>
>You think drinking milk from the teat of another animal is natural??

If someone does it, then yes it is.

>I think you need to study up on the origins of man.
>Unless your a creationist. If so, I don't think that you should be allowed
>to have children.

You think anyone who considers the possibility that the Universe
was in some way(s) preconcieved and created by something should
not be allowed to have children? Well, if it were like that I guess it
would only be shallow people like yourself producing future generations
.....you and others who could get away with reproducing illeagally.