RawFaith

Default visualize health!

Greetings to you,

I think that perhaps 99% of any diet, supplement, medication or
operation that restores health is "placebo effect". What you believe,
happens. If you believe a diet will make you healthy, it will. That's
why the raw-vegan diet works so well for people who have a natural
instinct that it is the right diet. And that is why people who have a
lot of doubts often have problems.

Some oriental women have a practice of looking in the mirror in the
morning and adjusting their face mentally, removing any negative
emotions that are showing up in the face, and creating a balanced
harmonious beauty.

Lately I have been visualizing myself as looking healthier, and also
working at believing on a deeper level that I truly am healthy, and I
can't tell you how much this is helping me! I really think I'm helping
to create my health and beauty with positive thoughts and beliefs. I
don't think it's hocus pocus. I think that the subconscious mind picks
up on our positive thoughts and beliefs and then guides us to do the
right things to create the reality we are believing in.

Peace,

Jinjee and Storm's 100% Raw Vegan Family
http://www.thegardendiet.com

P.S. There is always MORE TIME!
usual suspect

RawFaith wrote:

> Greetings to you,

Up yours.

> I think that perhaps 99% of any diet, supplement, medication or
> operation that restores health is "placebo effect".

I think control studies for medications show differently. One of the
ways the FDA determines efficacy is by comparing a medication to a
placebo. Quite effective, you clown.

> What you believe, happens.

Oh yeah? I believe I'm 8'6" and 350 pounds. Look out, Shaq. Where the
hell's my NBA contract?

> If you believe a diet will make you healthy, it will.

Okay, smeghead, here's your chance to prove it. I want you to eat
nothing but shortening and white sugar for at least 90 days. Eat a whole
can of Crisco and one bag of sugar a day. Report back if you're still
around to tell us how healthy you are.

> That's
> why the raw-vegan diet works so well for people who have a natural
> instinct that it is the right diet.

Bullshit. It doesn't work well for most people because it doesn't supply
enough nutrients. The only people who seem to thrive on it are slackers
who can get by without much nourishment anyway.

> And that is why people who have a
> lot of doubts often have problems.

You mean people with lives.

> Some oriental women have a practice of looking in the mirror in the
> morning and adjusting their face mentally, removing any negative
> emotions that are showing up in the face, and creating a balanced
> harmonious beauty.

What a load of shit.

> Lately I have been visualizing myself as looking healthier, and also
> working at believing on a deeper level that I truly am healthy, and I
> can't tell you how much this is helping me!

Self-deception is always the first step to falling in the abyss. Enjoy
your ride down.

> I really think I'm helping
> to create my health and beauty with positive thoughts and beliefs.

You're probably just as homely as ever. Any before and after pics?

> I don't think it's hocus pocus.

Of courrrrrrrrrrse you don't.

> I think that the subconscious mind picks
> up on our positive thoughts and beliefs and then guides us to do the
> right things to create the reality we are believing in.

You should meet Lesley. She believes in leprechauns and people living
beneath Mount Shasta.

> Peace,

Dork.

> Jinjee and Storm's 100% Raw Vegan Family

You shouldn't raise kids on a raw diet, much less a vegan one.

<snip gratuitous link>

> P.S. There is always MORE TIME!

For what?

Laurie

"RawFaith" > wrote in message
om...
> If you believe a diet will make you healthy, it will.

Since meat-eaters -really- believe that their diet is superior, how do
you explain the epidemiological studies that conclusively show that
meat-eaters manifest more disease than people on a plant-based diet?

Laurie

Laurie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Up yours.

Ah yes, Usual, vulgarity certainly increases your credibility and
respect among your peers, just as it has elevated noBalls to god-like
status.

> Okay, smeghead, ...

Name-calling; another way to gain respect and academic standing.

> Bullshit.

More self-denigration.

> It doesn't work well for most people because it doesn't supply
> enough nutrients.

Perhaps, you could explain just how our species, as well as ALL other
species on this planet, EVOLVED quite successfully on a totally raw diet if
it is nutritionally deficient? Life has been doing quite well on this
planet for uncountable hundreds of millions of years, in spite of your silly
assertion. You are not aware of this, right?
Perhaps you could also explain just how these positive results were
obtained?
http://ecologos.org/livingfood.htm
And maybe you could supply some scientifically-credible sources to back
up your claim: "it doesn't supply enough nutrients"?

> What a load of shit.

Another brilliant and logical rebuttal?

> Dork.

Is this data supporting your argument?

> You shouldn't raise kids on a raw diet, much less a vegan one.

How did the human species and its progenitor(s) evolve on a raw diet?

Laurie

Alise

"Laurie" wrote:
> > Since meat-eaters -really- believe that their diet is superior, how

do
> you explain the epidemiological studies that conclusively show that
> meat-eaters manifest more disease than people on a plant-based diet?
>
> Laurie

I would guess that meat-eaters are likely to believe their diets are
superior in nutrients. I don't think the meat-eaters believe their diets
will prevent them from getting diseases.

Pete Winslow

Greetings Respectful Vegans! Mind if I drop in?
I'm a 4 year vegetarian, in the process of becoming vegan. Any helpful
hints in making this conversion are greatly appreciated.

1) A sound approach to health.
2) Believing in that sound approach.

I have observed and experienced that a positive outlook and belief will
enhance any situation. Chosen diets included, whatever they may be.
However, I've also noticed that doing an adequate amount of research
before deciding which method, approach or belief is worth my positive
attention and action can make a world of difference!

For those who may be interested: Here's a site devoted to making good
things really happen! http://www.intenders.com

One last comment: The raw vs cooked foods sites are intriguing. Thanx
for sharing them!

Pete