ipse dixit

Default Dutch lied about Diderot's numbers

In a recent thread concerning Diderot's numbers
of the collateral deaths accrued during rice
production Dutch lied by claiming he had never
heard of them. To prove he lied I brought valid
evidence from Google archives showing he in
fact repeated them.
[start Dutch]

> > > Another lie, I have never heard any numbers,
> > > therefore I cannot believe them.

[ipse dixit]
> > You've seen "diderots" numbers which reach
> > into the 50000+ figures per acre, so why do
> > you so obviously lie on such a minor issue?

[Dutch
> I don't recall him giving numbers

[ipse dixit]
I do, and so do you because you've repeated them
several times yourself.
Dutch Sun, 24 Jun 2001 http://tinyurl.com/ytdcd

Click on that link, liar.
[end]

He whiffed off in embarrassment after I showed
him the evidence of his lying, so I thought I'd
show the evidence again for future reference in
case he tries lying about this issue again.

Dutch

Default Derek reminds us all how many animals are killed in acriculture.

"ipse dixit" > wrote in message
> In a recent thread concerning Diderot's numbers
> of the collateral deaths accrued during rice
> production Dutch lied by claiming he had never
> heard of them. To prove he lied I brought valid
> evidence from Google archives showing he in
> fact repeated them.
> [start Dutch]

> [ipse dixit]
> > > You've seen "diderots" numbers which reach
> > > into the 50000+ figures per acre, so why do
> > > you so obviously lie on such a minor issue?

> [Dutch
> > I don't recall him giving numbers

> [ipse dixit]
> I do, and so do you because you've repeated them
> several times yourself.
> Dutch Sun, 24 Jun 2001 http://tinyurl.com/ytdcd
>
> Click on that link, liar.
> [end]
>
> He whiffed off in embarrassment after I showed
> him the evidence of his lying, so I thought I'd
> show the evidence again for future reference in
> case he tries lying about this issue again.

Hah! that was 3 years ago duffus. Do you remember posts for three years? I
don't. Thanks for providing the link reminding us how much animal death and
suffering is involved in vegan food.

+/- On topic: Quebec Restaurant Customer, Lied About HavingAllergies, Says Ex-Partner graham[_4_] General Cooking 0 01-09-2016 03:01 AM
Goo lied amusingly dh@. Vegan 1 24-10-2012 08:55 PM
Ping sf: Boli lied. Christine Dabney General Cooking 1 26-09-2007 07:17 AM
Andrew B Chung Also Lied About His Hospital Affiliation? Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting General Cooking 3 15-01-2006 10:26 PM