Snubis

Default NASA not hiring black astronauts

We here at NASA, don't hire black astronauts or have them around.

We had so much trouble keeping track of the monkeys and apes we used to
shoot off into space in the 60s that we don't want anymore!

Robert Manning
Chief Scientist, Mars Project

Michael Balarama

OLD ASTRONAUTS never die, they just go to another world
"Snubis" > wrote in message
s.com...
> We here at NASA, don't hire black astronauts or have them around.
>
> We had so much trouble keeping track of the monkeys and apes we used to
> shoot off into space in the 60s that we don't want anymore!
>
> Robert Manning
> Chief Scientist, Mars Project
>

> --
> ?

BozoBigTop

"Snubis" > wrote in message
s.com...
> We here at NASA, don't hire black astronauts or have them around.
>
> We had so much trouble keeping track of the monkeys and apes we used to
> shoot off into space in the 60s that we don't want anymore!
>
> Robert Manning
> Chief Scientist, Mars Project

Aside from that, who in their right mind would even contemplate putting a
****** in charge of billions of dollars' worth of equipment?
They can't even figure out how to use an outboard motor (but it's fun
watching them try).

Mista Extreme

"BozoBigTop" > wrote in message
s.com...

> "Snubis" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > We here at NASA, don't hire black astronauts or have them around.
> >
> > We had so much trouble keeping track of the monkeys and apes we used to
> > shoot off into space in the 60s that we don't want anymore!
> >
> > Robert Manning
> > Chief Scientist, Mars Project

> Aside from that, who in their right mind would even contemplate putting a
> ****** in charge of billions of dollars' worth of equipment?
> They can't even figure out how to use an outboard motor (but it's fun
> watching them try).

Well, the LAST TWO WHITE GUYS were responsible for the DEATHS of 12 other
PEOPLE.
GO, figure. The commanders were both white............accident my ass.......

Mista Extreme

"the niggest" > wrote in message
s.com...

> "Snubis" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > We here at NASA, don't hire black astronauts or have them around.
> >
> > We had so much trouble keeping track of the monkeys and apes we used to
> > shoot off into space in the 60s that we don't want anymore!
> >
> > Robert Manning
> > Chief Scientist, Mars Project

> Not even to clean the spacecraft and feed the monkey who's flying it?
>
> Maybe one day NASA will build a spaceship big enough to take all the

world's
> negroes to Mars.

That would be cool with me. I'd nuke you ****ers everyday. Come down in a
UFO and lazer fry all you bitches!