liberal shmiberal

Default is it true that all usa cattle are fed ground up beef by-products?

is'nt this the root cause of madcow disease?
Haximus

Not since August '97.

"liberal shmiberal" > wrote in message
om...
> is'nt this the root cause of madcow disease?

rick etter

"liberal shmiberal" > wrote in message
om...
> is'nt this the root cause of madcow disease?

No, all cattle have not been fed that way and never have been.

Zakhar

"rick etter" > wrote in message

> "liberal shmiberal" > wrote in message
> om...
> > is'nt this the root cause of madcow disease?

> No, all cattle have not been fed that way and never have been.

You're full of shit Dick Eater.

Do a simple search on rendering and cattle feed.

I don't know it's a case of your bad english or a deliberate lie, but cattle
have been fed rendered cattle parts, and continue to be fed rendered cattle
parts via the "plate waste" exemption, etc.

rick etter

"Zakhar" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> >
> > "liberal shmiberal" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > is'nt this the root cause of madcow disease?

> > No, all cattle have not been fed that way and never have been.

> You're full of shit Dick Eater.
>
> Do a simple search on rendering and cattle feed.

=======================
And you're lame point is? Again, not all cattle are fed that way, and not
all cattle have ever been fed that way. That you are too stupid to know the
difference is typical for you.

> I don't know it's a case of your bad english or a deliberate lie,

====================
That'd be you, on both counts. I'd guess that english isn't you native
tongue, is it killer?
The lys are just part and parcel with your religious dealusions.

but cattle
> have been fed rendered cattle parts, and continue to be fed rendered

cattle
> parts via the "plate waste" exemption, etc.

=======================
You're comprehension is as bad as ever, isn't it stupid? Where did I say
*no* cattle are fed that way? I siad, and the fact reamains, not all cattle
have been fed that way, and not all cattle are fed that way now.

Zakhar

"rick etter" > wrote in message

>..I siad, and the fact reamains, not all cattle
> have been fed that way, and not all cattle are fed that way now.

Which leaves the fact that some have been and some still are. I will assume
the error was down to your ignorance and a poor command of the English
language, you're too stupid to lie successfully.

rick etter

"Zakhar" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> >
> >..I siad, and the fact reamains, not all cattle
> > have been fed that way, and not all cattle are fed that way now.

> Which leaves the fact that some have been and some still are.

========================
And where have I said different?

I will assume
> the error was down to your ignorance and a poor command of the English
> language, you're too stupid to lie successfully.

======================
That would be your problem, stupid. I made a correct and complete
statement. that you cannot read it correctly because of the hate and
brainwashing is your problem, not mine. Again, not all cattle have been
fed that way, and not all cattle are fed that way now. read what you want,
but you'll only expose your ignorance and delusional bias, killer.

Fredrick L. Rice

Zakhar wrote:

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
>
>>..I siad, and the fact reamains, not all cattle
>>have been fed that way, and not all cattle are fed that way now.

> Which leaves the fact that some have been and some still are. I will assume
> the error was down to your ignorance and a poor command of the English
> language, you're too stupid to lie successfully.

You're the one who demonstrates a poor comprehension of
English, you semi-literate dirty towelhead.

Zakhar

"Fredrick L. Rice" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Zakhar wrote:
>
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> >
> >>..I siad, and the fact reamains, not all cattle
> >>have been fed that way, and not all cattle are fed that way now.

> > Which leaves the fact that some have been and some still are. I will

assume
> > the error was down to your ignorance and a poor command of the English
> > language, you're too stupid to lie successfully.

> You're the one who demonstrates a poor comprehension of
> English, you semi-literate dirty towelhead.

Hiya.

How would I know if ground beef is bad? Julie Bove Diabetic 60 06-10-2009 04:29 AM
Ground beef BigD43 General Cooking 1 08-02-2008 11:49 PM
Ground beef Anny Middon General Cooking 10 15-03-2006 07:38 AM
Michigan Firm Recalls Ground Beef Products For Possible E. coli O157:H7 Duckie ® Recipes 0 25-06-2004 12:03 AM