Jonathan Ball

Default Why are all "vegans" such colossal, but inept, liars?

Why do "vegans" claim to be "minimizing" their animal
death toll, when

1) they have never calculated their toll
2) for virtually all of them, it is trivially easy
to show that they could even choose a different
vegetarian diet than the one they currently follow,
and realize a reduction in animal death
3) it is also trivially easy to show that there are
numerous meat-including diets they could follow that
cause less animal death and suffering than the
vegetarian diets they currently follow?

It begins to look obvious that the type of person who
is drawn to make a false moral claim based on what he
eats is also the type of person who blythely lies out
of ignorance and sanctimonious self flattery.

C. James Strutz

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Why do "vegans" claim to be "minimizing" their animal
> death toll, when
>
> 1) they have never calculated their toll
> 2) for virtually all of them, it is trivially easy
> to show that they could even choose a different
> vegetarian diet than the one they currently follow,
> and realize a reduction in animal death
> 3) it is also trivially easy to show that there are
> numerous meat-including diets they could follow that
> cause less animal death and suffering than the
> vegetarian diets they currently follow?

"Calculated", "reduction", and "less" all imply the "counting game" that you
balked at in previous threads.

> It begins to look obvious that the type of person who
> is drawn to make a false moral claim based on what he
> eats is also the type of person who blythely lies out
> of ignorance and sanctimonious self flattery.

Why should anyone believe you when you have no substantive proof? You deny
the burden of proof because you know you would lose the "counting game".

Jonathan Ball

See James Strut, asshole ordinaire, wrote:

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Why do "vegans" claim to be "minimizing" their animal
>>death toll, when
>>
>>1) they have never calculated their toll
>>2) for virtually all of them, it is trivially easy
>> to show that they could even choose a different
>> vegetarian diet than the one they currently follow,
>> and realize a reduction in animal death
>>3) it is also trivially easy to show that there are
>> numerous meat-including diets they could follow that
>> cause less animal death and suffering than the
>> vegetarian diets they currently follow?

> "Calculated", "reduction", and "less" all imply the "counting game" that you
> balked at in previous threads.

Yes, it certainly does: they imply the "counting game"
being played, skilllessly, by "vegans".

>>It begins to look obvious that the type of person who
>>is drawn to make a false moral claim based on what he
>>eats is also the type of person who blythely lies out
>>of ignorance and sanctimonious self flattery.

> Why should anyone believe you when you have no substantive proof? You deny
> the burden of proof because you know you would lose the "counting game".

I'm not playing the counting game, dummy. I am not
making any moral claim about my "lifestyle" that
DEMANDS a count. "vegans" are, but they refuse to count.

King Amdo

It's a matter quite often of religious cast.

I chose to kill nothing, and to minimise my (destructive) impact upon
the earth...and it has to be said that (in the west), there are strong
extremely negative occult and sadistic influences (bloody blighty's
british beef...get it?) that violently and abusively try and control
one's consciousness (I have seen this).

The key is however, to opt out as much as possible from the 'magic of
the market' (sic), and to grow your own food organically and to plant
whereever you can edible (and native trees).

Thus (essentially) you are a red herring Ball. (laughter)...but I
don't want to eat you!

But seriouslly, I know for certain that the british state is foculised
by the means of ritual racist child abuse...an anti tribal goddess
pyscopathy and so livestock ranching, is 'in league' with this
trip...and generates it's own negative and sadist influences in
society ...in particular the sadist institutional fox hunt here in
blighty...in the US you are talking about ethnic cleansing of
indigenous people, relatively a veritable heaven being replaced by a
whole nightmare of a mind/reality control trip. da'ya here me there
boy?

The other side of the coin (to this dodge occult nightmare) ...well
the sky's the limit!..'we' need to do karma yoga to overcome this bad
karma, in order to 'appease the gods' and not be erased due to this
mass of bad karma. Veganism can be part of this, particularly if one
is AIMING for self sufficiancy on a individual and collective (tribal)
level. In america you need to look to native traditionals for guidance
and help in order to survive. (seriously fool).

(try www.blackmesais.org)

Go help 'em. You will learn something. They are not vegan obviously,
very very few tribal people are...however having been to India, there
is a respected way to follow to be vegan...a valid reality. It's a
totally amazing culture, very very different from plastic perv shop
mall land here, and I recommed anyone to go and visit for as long as
possible (stay away from the tourist beaches).

OM Shanti!

Bright Blessings,

King Amdo

Again, the 'overstanding'....

Hello,

‘Don’t ch’a know it’s just paranoia,
(incorrect)

Don’t ch’a know nothing can destroy you’ (POSSIBLY
correct)

as the Davead Alaen (from Gong) song goes.

It’s not just paranoia, Christian vampire system – the
pathogenic disease that calls itself Christianity, or perhaps
‘westworld’ would be a more appropriate description,
really does have a evil pseudo occult basis. (now you know!), read on
sacred mother earth lovers…

Commenting about the 'falling out' amongst the famous (UK, Luton
based) exodus collective core members... (http://www.squall.co.uk/)

1/Its crucial to remember that anyone doing this sort of thing
(attempting to create a community empowerment, rather than police
state) inevitably
attracts what the First Nation people of American call 'bad medicine'.

2/ (obviously), Jah Warriors are not limited to a collective/town in
Bedfordshire!

As a 'independent' Jah Warrior, the spiritual attacks that I have come
under
are just incredible, and all this is bound to interplay.

The Exodus prophecy, works throughout space and time on power abusers,
(sending 'the pharaoh' into a nightmare increasing at a increasing
rate', as we TRANSEND to mount ZION/TRIBAL SOVERIGNTY (yes thats all
that it REALLY actually means)...anyone or group channelling this
energy in a relevant society IS BOUND to be subject to malign
influences.... To wake up the whole community is bound to cosmic
consciousness is bound to be a problem for 'Christian system'....
money/exploit/deal/rape......and these
negative influences channel through unexpected vessels.... not just
the
pigs! You are correct (Glenn, A spokeman for the collective) to
identify drug dealers as (secondary)
negative influences....they have their little money making empires to
protect. Lets be honest the 'convoy’s’ (UK hippy
travellers) main business at present is from
drug dealing. This must change. Jah sees.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I also have this important and scary testament to
share - direct first witness evidence concerning the actual nature of
the
'evil power' that 'we' are dealing with.

I met an amazing mixed race woman (she is actually Tibet reincarnation
also, horrifyingly) through a mutual interest in
protesting...the actual issue being waste incinerators. After 2 years
of
phone calls and writing, I went to meet her in Cornwall, where she
lives
with her small girl child. We went on a reggae night out and returned
home
drunk and stoned (on 'punter' i.e. bought for money hash), falling
into bed
and making love. As we fell asleep together, united as one, we
encounted a
terrifying energy, as a 'white ball'. (I think something to do with
the christian anti pagan witch inquisition) Attacking this together,
being also
(obviously) linked with my faithful hound 'ting', who on the floor
beside
us, (but constantly in the dreamspace with me) the paralysing fear was
broken, we both woke up. Now, she had already
told me ov some of her child hood experiences, but this informal
'shamanic'
trip freed her to speak. She told me that as a child, in a council
housing
estate in Portsmouth, she was subjected to the most horrific torture.
Underneath her bedroom carpet there was a pentagram (with various
symbols
around the points). She was on regular occasions, and over a number of
years, put inside this pentagram and sexually tortured (she did not
tell me
the details of these). Bowls of shit were placed around the room. Her
mother
(Indian) and step dad collaborated with this senario, and the (step)
white
kids of the family were not subject to this abuse. The people that
were the
abusers were police/authority/'big wigs'. Secrecy surrounded all of
this
sick pseudo occult torture. It is how the 'game' of the Christian
freemason
patriarchal system/mindcontrol , nay, reality control even! is
created. Basically total degradation was shown to this child ov
colour. Christian system really
is a vampire. Jah sees. It seemed to be some sort of psychic fear link
with
the inquisition...some ****ing awful bad Christian karma. I think
actually
that her spirit flew into the goddess, it created a 'scitzaphreia' a
separation from the goddess, by these acts of total mother
hating...anti
tribal, anti goddess. The interesting thing is that the
‘trip’ we went on together, into this evil karmic route
through space and time to the inquisition, opened out through these
rituals, was achieved because of the use of ‘paid for money
hashish’. If the has had been given, we would have just had a
good trip together, and that would be that….but I wouldn’t
have found out this information, and be able to share it with you
all…but more generally people, please BEWARE paid for money
drugs let negative energies into your domain.

Blessed be!

Jah sees!

Since then, I've been to India, and realised many things. What it is
like to
be Tibetan Royalty in a culture/community that does not seek to make
Tibetans ... thinking particularly of the reincarnated Tibetan family
traveller 'Peace Convoy', into societies scapegoats, (obviously they
are
actually really , schizophrenically externalising onto deep dark
mother
goddess tribe/s what is actually part ov there own making!) but
instead ...
it's very difficult to describe...errm total and huge
respect!...psychic...reality generator...new landscapes even! The
British
freemason's scenario is sort of diametrically opposite to the Tibetan
magical
scenario. Ultimate evil, contrasting with ultimate good! It is
important to
realise, that despite the horror of this knowledge, and the
realisation of
what these rituals manifest as...many problems in society, hidden,
from the
mainstream consciousness/awareness, (and revealed by such as the
exodus
movement...thus the counteraction of 'bad medicine')....and the
rape/destruction of the sacred mother earth, and the arms dealing and
colonialisation and the racism, and all of it originating from a
hidden
nightmare, resulting in this seemingly 'fixed' reality, and ruthlessly
alienated overindividualistic society...with a load of plastic ******
freemasons riding on all of this abuse at the top... The demon vampire
scum
that call themselves the Windsor’s being the head of the British
freemasons....(and a load of 'very helpful' , disrespectful egoising
little
drongo's, snapping around yer ankles, trying to disrupt Jah Warriors
from
channelling the positive reality!!!). However karma is moving on, it
is the
end of this era of anti mother fear, and when the fear power is
broken, JAH
LIVE!
.....the fixed nature of reality is no more...one/we entire shapeshift
world,
a world of magic. Blessed be! I should also say, the Tibetan
connection here
that this woman, Jayne, is a tribal Tibetan shapeshift witch, when
coming
together in love (as we moved together) this generates a energy that
changes
the whole of the external reality...and creates a reality change that
immediately puts the authorities into what amounts to a chaos trap (or
exodus!), they immediately attack this reality, attempting to send the
channel/s into fear, thus regaining the status quo. It can be totally
enraging when this happens! The important thing to remember is that it
is an
inevitable process! The tide coming in! They are ****ed! I find that a
outlet for 'the rage' and a positive sacrament is 'PIXYING'...I've
pixied
literally hundreds of earth raping machines (usually on my own), and
the
Goddess and the Creator protects, if necessary by changing space and
time!...regardless of here and now. All is not what it seems. OM
shanti! OM
shiva shanti shiva, OM shanti shanti shakti!
I do this pixying by just dropping some nearby mother earth into the
fuel
tanks, ideally the central supply tanker...note all kinds of
operations can
be targeted, don't get stuck on roadworks, use you imagination. OM
Shiva!

OM SHANTI!

Bear all this in mind exodus collective, stay strong and try (I know
myself
that this can be difficult in the circumstances) to stay peaceful. It
is
always 'Christian system’s game to try and lower or break the
degree of our
magical powers...that are strongest with purity, non violence. I in my
own
family have the problem that black born again, pentacostalists (my
brother
in law) are basing their reality around my 'attempted'
scapegoating...the
actual physic process is terrifying, unbelievably disrespectful and
just
plain stupid. Christianity is a white supremacists 'trick', be it
white or
black Christianity. Its incredible to see the other side of the coin
these rituals being channelled in your own family, literally how the
(western, usually white skin) ego is 'constructed' in the small
child....literally how the ego is made!...by pushing native tribal
people/witches/spiritual channels into total psychic fear! Loads of
new age
scenarios are the same, scapegoating egoists...worse than the Nazi's!
These forces will fail. reality will change.

Many bright blessings and good health to his Holiness the Dalai Lama,
sublime being ov luminous white light!

Tibetan warrior, Ling Gesar, King of Amdo, a province of Tibet,
Supposedly
reincarnating as the REAL Arthur pendragon, as part of the cosmic
'game plan' to rebalance tribal karma in the 'new age'..if / when this
happens it will be a totally, and I mean TOTALLY different
reality....we are talking huge psychic
powers...anyone who has been to India will know that
Side’s/witches have
these powers naturally, and it is merely the above described nature ov
Christianity that reduces us to disempowered unbelieving zombies.
However. With the discovery of this knowledge, of the ritualistic rape
of our selves, in the aspect of deep Danna, it seems likely that the
whole of westworld will go into the tribal goddess reality to heal.

Speaking personally it would really be very nice if the 'local crew'
to myself in north
Wales would donate a decent amount of cannabis to myself instead of
'freezing up', putting on a front, attempting to crucially subjugate
my will
to theirs, and trying to sell me gear....Remember scum, you are just
drug
dealers I am Tibetan Royalty. It seems either consciously or just
though
disrespect that they seek to perpetuate the system, the untruth, the
game,
the lie, the abuse, the rape and the police state mind control. Jah
sees.
Honestly from the viewpoint of India it is unbelievable, just massive
massive disrespect has been shown to myself. And 'dealing convoy' YOU
are
responsible for this slide into illusion. you should ****ing well know
better. I think that the solution, is to ban the sale of drugs and the
distribution of chemicals). A respectful donation would give psychic
solidarity so that all the various negative energies could not
unbalance
myself/disrupt/channel through those around me, the Tibetan high cast
reality as I meditate into it from the dreamscape. Jah LIVE!

The fact is that unless the prophecy is fulfilled, unless karma is
rebalanced, there will be problems..'Westworld' will be destroyed in
the
bad karma of it's own poison. Maybe it should be anyway. You have
freewill,
you have a choice, now you have knowledge, we have to live in balance
with
MOTHER.

KING AMDO

Many bright blessings and respect and love to his Holiness the Dalai
Lama.

The dark mother witch wraps herself around us, protects, nurtures and
loves us.

Allah Akbar!

OM shiva!

Jonathan Ball > wrote in message link.net>...
> Why do "vegans" claim to be "minimizing" their animal
> death toll, when
>
> 1) they have never calculated their toll
> 2) for virtually all of them, it is trivially easy
> to show that they could even choose a different
> vegetarian diet than the one they currently follow,
> and realize a reduction in animal death
> 3) it is also trivially easy to show that there are
> numerous meat-including diets they could follow that
> cause less animal death and suffering than the
> vegetarian diets they currently follow?
>

> It begins to look obvious that the type of person who
> is drawn to make a false moral claim based on what he
> eats is also the type of person who blythely lies out
> of ignorance and sanctimonious self flattery.

Jonathan Ball

King Amdo, who most likely is Bunghole, wrote:

> It's a matter quite often of religious cast.
>
> I chose to kill nothing, and to minimise my (destructive) impact upon
> the earth

No, you made no such choice. You are not minimizing
your destructive impact upon earth; FAR from it.

Dutch

"King Amdo" > wrote waaaaay too much garbage and not
enough reality.

> It's a matter quite often of religious cast.

Inept lying is a religion now?

rick etter

"King Amdo" > wrote in message
om...
> It's a matter quite often of religious cast.
>
> I chose to kill nothing, and to minimise my (destructive) impact upon
> the earth.

No, you don't. You prove that with each new post to usenet. You have no
survival need to post, you do it for entertainment. You are contributing to
the death and suffering of animals just to have fun. If you really want to
minimize, yet still contribute to animals death, I suggest you start going
to bullfights. You'll still get the blood and gore, but bullfighting kills
fewer animals than power generation/distribution and communications.

snippage of nonsensical religious crappola...