Sweet Orchard

Default Help with growing vegetables

:delurk:

A year ago this month, I became a vegetarian and began growing much of my
food in my home garden. Needless to say, I'm still alive and have been
keeping a weblog journal of my day to day experiences of my new life
without meat. ;-)

My site gets a few hundred hits a week now from people like myself and
we've become somewhat of a community. I'm normally not one for
self-promotion but if anyone needs to talk to someone about vegetarianism,
growing your own food, or even you want to just lurk anonymously, I
encourage you to check it out. My website is at http://www.lemonparty.org.
Remember, there are people out there just like you!

Rubystars

Default WARNING Help with growing vegetables

"Sweet Orchard" <Fruit!> wrote in message
s.com...
> :delurk:
>
> A year ago this month, I became a vegetarian and began growing much of my
> food in my home garden. Needless to say, I'm still alive and have been
> keeping a weblog journal of my day to day experiences of my new life
> without meat. ;-)
>
> My site gets a few hundred hits a week now from people like myself and
> we've become somewhat of a community. I'm normally not one for
> self-promotion but if anyone needs to talk to someone about vegetarianism,
> growing your own food, or even you want to just lurk anonymously, I
> encourage you to check it out. My website is at

http://www.lemonparty.org.
> Remember, there are people out there just like you!

Don't click on that, it is vile and disgusting.

-Rubystars

Jonathan Ball

Rubystars wrote:

> "Sweet Orchard" <Fruit!> wrote in message
> s.com...
>
>>:delurk:
>>
>>A year ago this month, I became a vegetarian and began growing much of my
>>food in my home garden. Needless to say, I'm still alive and have been
>>keeping a weblog journal of my day to day experiences of my new life
>>without meat. ;-)
>>
>>My site gets a few hundred hits a week now from people like myself and
>>we've become somewhat of a community. I'm normally not one for
>>self-promotion but if anyone needs to talk to someone about vegetarianism,
>>growing your own food, or even you want to just lurk anonymously, I
>>encourage you to check it out. My website is at

> http://www.lemonparty.org.
>
>>Remember, there are people out there just like you!

> Don't click on that, it is vile and disgusting.

I thought it was an excellent source of information for
would-be vegetarians!

Rubystars

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Rubystars wrote:
>
> > "Sweet Orchard" <Fruit!> wrote in message
> > s.com...
> >
> >>:delurk:
> >>
> >>A year ago this month, I became a vegetarian and began growing much of

my
> >>food in my home garden. Needless to say, I'm still alive and have been
> >>keeping a weblog journal of my day to day experiences of my new life
> >>without meat. ;-)
> >>
> >>My site gets a few hundred hits a week now from people like myself and
> >>we've become somewhat of a community. I'm normally not one for
> >>self-promotion but if anyone needs to talk to someone about

vegetarianism,
> >>growing your own food, or even you want to just lurk anonymously, I
> >>encourage you to check it out. My website is at

> > http://www.lemonparty.org.
> >
> >>Remember, there are people out there just like you!

> > Don't click on that, it is vile and disgusting.

> I thought it was an excellent source of information for
> would-be vegetarians!

I don't think its funny, people could have had children in the room when
they were clicking on that link. I happened to be eating at the time.

-Rubystars

Jonathan Ball

Rubystars wrote:

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>
>>Rubystars wrote:
>>

>>>"Sweet Orchard" <Fruit!> wrote in message
news.com...

> my

> vegetarianism,

>>>http://www.lemonparty.org.

>>>Don't click on that, it is vile and disgusting.

>>I thought it was an excellent source of information for
>>would-be vegetarians!

> I don't think its funny, people could have had children in the room when
> they were clicking on that link. I happened to be eating at the time.

Bon apétit!

Rubystars

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Rubystars wrote:
>
> > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...

> news.com...

> > my

> > vegetarianism,

> >>I thought it was an excellent source of information for
> >>would-be vegetarians!

> > I don't think its funny, people could have had children in the room when
> > they were clicking on that link. I happened to be eating at the time.

> Bon apétit!

Yuck

-Rubystars

Jonathan Ball

Rubystars wrote:

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>
>>Rubystars wrote:
>>

>>>"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> [...]
ranews.com...

>>>my

>>>vegetarianism,

>>>I don't think its funny, people could have had children in the room when
>>>they were clicking on that link. I happened to be eating at the time.

>>Bon apétit!

> Yuck

Will madame be having the bratwurst or the knackwurst
this evening?

usual suspect

Jonathan Ball wrote:
>>> Bon apétit!

>> Yuck

> Will madame be having the bratwurst or the knackwurst this evening?

LMAO

Jonathan Ball

usual suspect wrote:

>>> Yuck

>> Will madame be having the bratwurst or the knackwurst this evening?

> LMAO

Hiya; haven't seen you for a while.

I don't mean to be picking on Rubystars, I just found
both the post and the link to be hilarious.

ShantiP1

That picture would turn any sane person into a vegan! LOL

usual suspect

Jonathan Ball wrote:

>>> Will madame be having the bratwurst or the knackwurst this evening?

>> LMAO

> Hiya; haven't seen you for a while.

Hope all's well with you. I've been trying to put a dent in my
accumulated vacation and comp time.

> I don't mean to be picking on Rubystars, I just found both the post and
> the link to be hilarious.

The post was funny, but I didn't look at the link until she said it was
disgusting.

Zakhar

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> usual suspect wrote:

> >> Will madame be having the bratwurst or the knackwurst this evening?

> > LMAO

> Hiya; haven't seen you for a while.

Hiya

> I don't mean to be picking on Rubystars, I just found
> both the post and the link to be hilarious.

Ray

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Rubystars wrote:
>
> > "Sweet Orchard" <Fruit!> wrote in message
> > s.com...
> >
> >>:delurk:
> >>
> >>A year ago this month, I became a vegetarian and began growing much of

my
> >>food in my home garden. Needless to say, I'm still alive and have been
> >>keeping a weblog journal of my day to day experiences of my new life
> >>without meat. ;-)
> >>
> >>My site gets a few hundred hits a week now from people like myself and
> >>we've become somewhat of a community. I'm normally not one for
> >>self-promotion but if anyone needs to talk to someone about

vegetarianism,
> >>growing your own food, or even you want to just lurk anonymously, I
> >>encourage you to check it out. My website is at

> > http://www.lemonparty.org.
> >
> >>Remember, there are people out there just like you!

> > Don't click on that, it is vile and disgusting.

> I thought it was an excellent source of information for
> would-be vegetarians!

Course you did ~~jonnie~~, that's why you took the pictu-)