Sarah Carter

Default UK restaurant experience...

Looking around for someone to eat out last night, I suggested the Toby =
Carvery as a laugh. We decided to go in and have a look anyway, and to =
my suprise, they have a vegan option!

Mormally, it's an all you can eat buffet of cooked meat roast, yorkshire =
puddings, stuffing, vegetables and gravy. however, they have vegetarian =
options as well. As a vegetarin who wasn't happy with the Stilton, I =
enquired about the "veg only" option which I had seen on the menu.

The answer I received was, that for =A33.99, the price of a child meal, =
I could have as much veg, stuffing, and yorkshire puddings as I liked as =
they were all veggie, and if I asked the server on the carvery counter =
for some vegetarian gravy, he would make me a jugful.

I asked for the gravy at the counter as suggested, and it was specially =
made and brought over to the table we were dining at.=20

Excellent!
=20
I would never had thought of going there to eat before.

Sarah
--=20
i canb ty[p3 wei9th m6y n0s4e

ipse dixit

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:52:24 -0000, "Sarah Carter" > wrote:

>Looking around for someone to eat out last night,
>I suggested the Toby Carvery as a laugh.

What was she like, and how did you know she
was a ******* anyway?
Sarah Carter

ipse dixit > wrote in message =
> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:52:24 -0000, "Sarah Carter" =

> wrote:
>=20
> >Looking around for someone to eat out last night,=20
> >I suggested the Toby Carvery as a laugh.=20

>=20
> What was she like, and how did you know she
> was a ******* anyway?

Doh! What a typo )

Sarah
--=20

Haximus

"Sarah Carter" > wrote in message
ipse dixit > wrote in message
> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:52:24 -0000, "Sarah Carter"

> wrote:
>
> >Looking around for someone to eat out last night,
> >I suggested the Toby Carvery as a laugh.

> What was she like, and how did you know she
> was a ******* anyway?

Doh! What a typo )

I always thought ******* vegans ate Jenny Craig.

ipse dixit

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:52:42 -0000, "Sarah Carter" > wrote:

>ipse dixit > wrote in message ...
>> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:52:24 -0000, "Sarah Carter" > wrote:
>>
>> >Looking around for someone to eat out last night,
>> >I suggested the Toby Carvery as a laugh.

>> What was she like, and how did you know she
>> was a ******* anyway?

>Doh! What a typo )

Actually, re-reading my comment makes me cringe.
Sorry for being such a creepo. :-(