Rubystars

Default Joke

This is a funny little story.

http://www.terrybisson.com/meat.html

-Rubystars

John Manning

In article >,
Rubystars > wrote:

> http://www.terrybisson.com/meat.html

Terry Bisson is a brilliant short story writer. This is from "Bears
Discover Fire and Other Stories", but the best story in that book is
"Over Flat Mountain". Check it out.

--
-John
http://electronworks.com/recipes/
MEow

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, Rubystars of SBC
http://yahoo.sbc.com said:

>This is a funny little story.
>
>http://www.terrybisson.com/meat.html

I've read it before, and it's quite good. Someone gave me a link to
when we discussed AI.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856
Shashay Doofray

strange, very strange. Not really funny, just really strange.

SD

Joke of the day.... Johnlouis General Cooking 0 08-10-2011 11:57 PM
Top Joke :-) The Old Bloke General Cooking 0 13-02-2009 10:50 AM
F R E E $50 - no joke! Angelina Baking 0 09-09-2006 11:11 AM
Joke of the Day LadyJane General Cooking 1 14-07-2006 01:15 AM
Joke Du Jour, Best blond joke I've seen in awhile... OmManiPadmeOmelet General Cooking 10 11-04-2006 03:25 AM