Jonathan Ball

Default Karen Winter, traitor, supports the Taliban and al Qaeda

From a post back in November 2001:

"Whatever":
> Do you really think that talking it over with

these people
> would work?

Karen Winter, traitor:
Well, we will have to talk in [sic] over with "these
people" at some point, unless we want to see the
U.S. become a country under permanent siege like
Isreal [sic].

"Whatever":
> The [9/11] terrorists want to kill YOU and your

way of
> life and they will settle for nothing less. There
> is nothing to discuss with this type of group.

Karen Winter, traitor:
But we must discuss the grievances which led to
the actions with the population in general, or
we will only encourage more terrorists.

http://tinyurl.com/xl58

That is support for criminal terrorists. It is saying
that their attack was justified, and that the correct
way to deal with them is to "talk it over" with them
and, implicitly, cave in to their demands. Failure to
talk it over with them and, implicitly, cave in to
their demands will result in more terrorism, and in the
traitor Karen Winter's eyes, we will have brought it on
ourself.

From the same post:

"Whatever":
> There you go again. You just can't help yourself

even after
> you said it is a childish whine.
> US policy isn't responsible. The terrorists are.

Karen Winter, traitor:
Of course the terrorists are responsible for
their own actions, but it would be absurd to
say they were completely "unprovoked."

The traitor Karen Winter is trying, any way she can, to
justify the terrorist attacks. She wants to claim that
they were "provoked". The unambiguous and unavoidable
implication is that because the U.S. "provoked" the
terrorists, the attacks were justified.

As a lifelong hater of the U.S. and all things western,
the traitor Karen Winter simply cannot condemn,
unambiguously, the terrorist attacks. She claims not
to find them justified, but EVERY comment she makes
about them is preceded or followed by some other
comment that indicates, unambiguously, that she feels
the attacks were justified.

Her statement that we "must" discuss their "grievances"
with the Taliban and al Qaeda terrorists is support for
them. There is nothing to discuss with them. They
have no standing. As outlaws, they should be tracked
down and exterminated.

Rat & Swan

Default Karen Winter never supported the Taliban and al Qaeda

You just don't get it, do you, jonnie?

> http://tinyurl.com/xl58

Rat

Jonathan Ball

Rat & Swan wrote:

> You just don't get it

I do get it. You support criminal, murderous
terrorists. The quotations found in the link prove it:

Well, we will have to talk in [sic] over with "these
people" at some point, unless we want to see the
U.S. become a country under permanent siege like
Isreal [sic].

But we must discuss the grievances which led to
the actions with the population in general, or
we will only encourage more terrorists.

Of course the terrorists are responsible for
their own actions, but it would be absurd to
say they were completely "unprovoked."

Anything less than unqualified, unambiguous
condemnation of them is open support. You refuse to
condemn them. Your phony attempts are laden with
qualifiers and bullshit, proving you support them.

>> http://tinyurl.com/xl58

Ray

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Rat & Swan wrote:
>

> > You just don't get it

> I do get it. You support criminal, murderous
> terrorists. The quotations found in the link prove it:
>
> Well, we will have to talk in [sic] over with "these
> people" at some point, unless we want to see the
> U.S. become a country under permanent siege like
> Isreal [sic].
>
> But we must discuss the grievances which led to
> the actions with the population in general, or
> we will only encourage more terrorists.
>
> Of course the terrorists are responsible for
> their own actions, but it would be absurd to
> say they were completely "unprovoked."
>
> Anything less than unqualified, unambiguous
> condemnation of them is open support. You refuse to
> condemn them. Your phony attempts are laden with
> qualifiers and bullshit, proving you support them.
>

> >> http://tinyurl.com/xl58

A dialogue must be established Jonathan, we must listen to their views and
objectives - then shoot the *******s.