John McComb

Default Ethics of Cannibals

katie wrote:

> once again, please stop posting your anti-choice garbage on a vegan FOOD
> site.

Please stop posting your pro-death garbage
in a Christian newsgroup.

Yours in Christ

John

katie

"John McComb" > wrote in message
> katie wrote:
>
> > once again, please stop posting your anti-choice garbage on a vegan FOOD
> > site.

> Please stop posting your pro-death garbage
> in a Christian newsgroup.

just for the record, i'm definitely not 'pro-death.' i think that abortion
should absolutely be a last resort. it would be great if we could wipe it
out completely through really good sex education, and effective and
widely-accessible birth control. but i still think it does need to be there
as an option. and i don't think that all christians are anti-choice, by the
way. i'd love to not have this thread on the food site at all, but once
it's up there (for the SECOND time, i pretty much ignored the first one), i
kinda feel like i have to respond somehow. funny this guy's choice of
posting pattern, sending it to christians, vegans, athiests, wiccas, and
people talking about euthanasia. i think it only belongs on the christian
ethics board for debate, really.

> Yours in Christ
>
> John

Shez

In article .rogers.com
>, katie > writes
>
>"John McComb" > wrote in message
>> katie wrote:
>>
>> > once again, please stop posting your anti-choice garbage on a vegan FOOD
>> > site.

>> Please stop posting your pro-death garbage
>> in a Christian newsgroup.
>>

>just for the record, i'm definitely not 'pro-death.' i think that abortion
>should absolutely be a last resort. it would be great if we could wipe it
>out completely through really good sex education, and effective and
>widely-accessible birth control. but i still think it does need to be there
>as an option. and i don't think that all christians are anti-choice, by the
>way. i'd love to not have this thread on the food site at all, but once
>it's up there (for the SECOND time, i pretty much ignored the first one), i
>kinda feel like i have to respond somehow. funny this guy's choice of
>posting pattern, sending it to christians, vegans, athiests, wiccas, and
>people talking about euthanasia. i think it only belongs on the christian
>ethics board for debate, really.
>
>> Yours in Christ
>>
>> John

Ignore him, its a flame, and he is a troll, anyone who really felt
strongly about abortion wouldn't be trolling newsgroups.
Especially news groups so diverse...
He probably is one of those sad little men who cant cope with the modern
woman, and tries to be big on the newsgroups.

--
Shez
Shez's Garden at
SK

BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
Med student flunks for saying no to abortion
University senior denied degree because of Christian, pro-life
stand

1:00 a.m. Eastern
© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

A student in his senior year at a Canadian medical school will
not be permitted to graduate because of his Christian,
pro-life stand against abortion.

According to Toronto-based LifeSiteNews.com, the student, who
has requested anonymity, was given a failing grade in
obstetrics and gynecology because he refused to perform
abortions or to refer patients out for any abortive procedure.

Three different appeals to the medical school over the past
six months have failed to have the student reinstated. The
most recent challenge, said the report, was March 3, when

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=37695

_____________

"Shez" > wrote in message
: In article
.rogers.com
: >, katie > writes
: >
: >"John McComb" > wrote in message
: >news:SU_7c.892729$X%5.56277@pd7tw2no...
: >> katie wrote:
: >>
[...]
:
: --
: Shez
: Shez's Garden at
http://www.oldcity.f2s.com/shez/

SK

-----------------
1:00 a.m. Eastern
© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

A student in his senior year at a Canadian medical school will
not be permitted to graduate because of his Christian,
pro-life stand against abortion.

According to Toronto-based LifeSiteNews.com, the student, who
has requested anonymity, was given a failing grade in
obstetrics and gynecology because he refused to perform
abortions or to refer patients out for any abortive procedure.

Three different appeals to the medical school over the past
six months have failed to have the student reinstated. The
most recent challenge, said the report, was March 3, when the
student appeared before faculty of medicine's highest appeal
committee.

Friday, the student learned his appeal had been turned down.

WND contacted the university's dean for the medical faculty,
Dr. Brian K.E. Hennen, for comment, but as of publication no
response had been received.

The university's associate dean, Dr. Brian Magwood, told
Winnipeg's CJOB Radio News the school's policy requires
students to inform patients of all treatment options within
the medical standard of care, said LifeSiteNews.

Carolee Neufeld, a family friend handling media calls, said
the student has always maintained high grades and high
approval ratings from clinical supervisors, the report added.

Training the next generation

In a special edition on abortion last year, WND's monthly
Whistleblower magazine profiled several medical doctors who
explained why they quit doing abortions. One of them, David
Brewer, M.D., who performed abortions for 10 years as a
military physician in Ft. Rucher, Ala., described his
medical-school abortion training this way:

I can remember . the resident doctor sitting down, putting the
tube in, and removing the contents. I saw the bloody material
coming down the plastic tube, and it went into a big jar. My
job afterwards was to go and undo the jar, and to see what was
inside.
I didn't have any views on abortion; I was in a training
program, and this was a brand new experience. I was going to
get to see a new procedure and learn. I opened the jar and
took the little piece of stockingette stocking and opened that
little bag. The resident doctor said, "Now put it on that blue
towel and check it out. We want to make sure that we got it
all." I thought, 'That'll be exciting - hands-on experience
looking at tissue.' I opened the sock up and put it on the
towel, and there were parts of a person in there.

I had taken anatomy, I was a medical student. I knew what I
was looking at. There was a little scapula and an arm, I saw
some ribs and a chest, and a little tiny head. I saw a piece
of a leg, and a tiny hand and an arm and, you know, it was
like somebody put a hot poker into me. I had a conscience, and
it hurt. Well, I checked it out and there were two arms and
two legs and one head and so forth, and I turned and said, "I
guess you got it all." That was a very hard experience for me
to go through emotionally.

Here I was with no real convictions, caught in the middle. And
so I did what a lot of us do throughout our life. We don't do
anything. I didn't talk with anybody about it, I didn't talk
with my folks about it, I didn't think about it. I did
nothing. And do you know what happened? I got to see another
abortion. That one hurt too. But again I didn't do anything,
and so I kept seeing abortions. Do you know what? It hurt a
little bit less every time I saw one.

Then I got to sit down and do an abortion. Well, the first one
that I did was kind of hard. It hurt me again like a hot
poker. But after a while, it got to where it didn't hurt. My
heart got calloused. I was like a lot of people are today --
afraid to stand up. I was afraid to speak up. Or some of us,
maybe we aren't afraid, but we just don't have our own
convictions settled yet.

One particular abortion changed Brewer's life.

I remember an experience as a resident on a hysterotomy (a
late-term abortion delivered by caesarean section). I remember
seeing the baby move underneath the sack of membranes as the
caesarean incision was made, before the doctor broke the
water.
The thought came to me, "My God, that's a person." Then he
broke the water. And when he broke the water, it was like I
had a pain in my heart, just like when I saw the first suction
abortion. And then he delivered the baby, and I couldn't touch
it. I wasn't much of an assistant. I just stood there, and the
reality of what was going on finally began to seep into my
calloused brain and heart.

They took that little baby that was making little sounds and
moving and kicking, and set it on the table in a cold,
stainless steel bowl. And every time I would look over while
we were repairing the incision in the uterus and finishing the
Caesarean, I would see that little person kicking and moving
in that bowl. And it kicked and moved less and less, of
course, as time went on. I can remember going over and looking
at that baby when we were done with the surgery and the baby
was still alive. You could see the chest was moving and the
heart beating, and the baby would try to take a little breath
like that, and it really hurt inside, and it began to educate
me as to what abortion really was.

As for the University of Manitoba senior being failed for
trying to "opt out" of abortion, he is reportedly considering
an appeal to the school's senate.

He is also receiving the public support of several Manitoba
doctors. One of them, Dr. Frederick Ross, told CJOB radio that
many doctors have sworn to protect human life "from the moment
of conception" when they've taken the Hippocratic Oath,
according to LifeSiteNews.com.

Ross urged the university to be flexible enough to give the
student a "conscience" exemption from its policy.

------------------

SK

Default Ethics of --

August 2002 edition - THE NEW PAGANISM: How Christianity is
being replaced by 'green' religion, goddess worship, globalism

Relentless attacks on America's Christian churches - not just
from without, but from within - which are steadily remolding
institutionalized Christianity to serve a new, non-Christian,
globalist agenda, are the focus of August's eye-opening
edition of Whistleblower.

For years, Christians have stood by helplessly as their
once-dominant religion has been increasingly scoffed at,
marginalized and demonized. They have watched a dizzying
succession of outrageous court decisions - outlawing the 10
Commandments in schools and courtrooms, forbidding
acknowledgement of God in graduation speeches, and most
recently, declaring public recitation of the Pledge of
Allegiance unconstitutional.

And they have reeled at prosecutions that criminalize
conscientious Christians, such as that of the Canadian printer
fined $5,000 for refusing to print materials for a "***
rights" group. Or the shocking revelation that the Swedish
parliament is pushing to amend that country's constitution to
ban speech or writing opposing homosexuality - even within
churches themselves - violations of which could result in
prison sentences.

But while these are the conflict's familiar flashpoints, the
real fight lies elsewhere. Indeed, the biggest war of all is
that raging within the churches themselves.

The Catholic Church's devastating clergy sex scandal - with
its seemingly endless revelations of predatory homosexual
priests molesting boys, and the stunning failure of their
superiors to put a stop to it - is the tip of the iceberg. As
August's Whistleblower shows, the fierce battle for control,
not only of the Catholic Church, but of many of the mainline
Protestant denominations as well, is the real story. The
combatants range from the familiar front-line storm troopers -
homosexual activists, ACLU lawyers, atheists - to the exotic -
environmentalists, the United Nations, globalists, New Agers,
witches and occultists, and many others almost too strange to
believe. But all are engaged in an ultimate fight - a battle
to the death, winner takes all - for control of the major
institutions of the Christian religion.

"America is rapidly changing from the jewel of Judeo-Christian
Western Civilization to a screaming babel of wild religious
movements, each more wacky than the next, and all animated by
rebellion against the religion and values upon which America
was founded, and which made it the greatest nation in world
history," said WND Editor and CEO Joseph Farah.

And just what, exactly, is attempting to replace Christianity
as the dominant religion in America?

Superficially, it appears to be just a freak show, ranging
from the seemingly harmless "Entertainment Paganism"
("Dungeons and Dragons," "white witchcraft," "Buffy the
Vampire Slayer," "Witchblade") to "Teen Cult Paganism" (teens
in Gothic drag, freaky hair colors, tattoos, body piercing,
"body art," black garb, studs and chains) to "Ecology
Theology" (free-form sexual morality, "gaia" worship, native
spirituality rituals) to the wide-ranging "New Age Movement"
(believes humankind is on the cusp of a new dawn, beginning
new phase in evolutionary history) to "Dark Paganism"
(believes there's no such thing as "evil," and for whom
destruction and death are forms of beauty) to "Wicca"
(witchcraft is reportedly the fastest growing religion in
Australia) and "Satanism" (consciously acknowledges Satan as
master, and seeks power to corrupt all things, especially
Christianity).

But that's only the surface. As WND reveals in this issue of
Whistleblower, the paganization of America's churches -
already well under way - is consciously intended to usher in a
"new age" of global government, with the United Nations as the
global "brain" of a new world order.

And no, this is not conspiracy stuff. It's real - and it's
happening now.

This "new" religious worldview is sugar-coated with
high-minded and universal ideals of environmental protection
and species preservation, but the ultimate agenda behind the
movement is much darker.

The ultimate purpose of "green religion" is to convince the
people of the world to embrace world governance - which for a
free nation like America represents a massive loss of national
sovereignty and personal freedom - for the supposed sake of
Mother Earth ("gaia") and the environment. After all, it is a
lot easier to administer world government if all people
believe it represents their salvation, rather than tyranny.

How is this to be accomplished? To begin with, assign new
names to old demons. What once was called "paganism" has been
renamed and assigned a new respectability as the "gaia
hypothesis." The once-hated idea of world government has been
renamed "global governance." The concept of national
sovereignty is eroding and transmuting into the concept of
"sovereign equality."

"The vanguard of this movement," explains Henry Lamb in "The
rise of global green religion," "people like James Parks
Morton, James Lovelock, Robert Muller, Al Gore, Timothy Wirth
and many, many others, have been 'enlightened' through their
biocentric belief in gaia" - the belief that the earth itself
is a conscious, living organism - "and therefore they know
what is best for the planet. They also know that the only way
to protect the sacred gaia is to control the people who are
degrading her. The only way to control the people is through
an omnipotent government that is, at this moment,
consolidating its power into an ever-growing bureaucracy, now
stretching around the globe, extending its tentacles into
every corner of human life, creating de facto global
governance."

And guess what? Not only has this new "enlightened" worldview
permeated Western schools and governments, but America's
Christian churches themselves also are rapidly being converted
to this new religious paradigm.

Most Americans have no idea this is happening. Many don't want
to know. And yet, Americans are the only power on earth strong
enough to prevent global governance from taking control of the
entire planet. The August Whistleblower shows the way back.

katie

is this a joke?
seriously.
are you kidding?

"SK >" /> wrote in message
> [...]
> to protect the sacred gaia is to control the people who are
> degrading her. The only way to control the people is through
> an omnipotent government that is, at this moment,
> consolidating its power into an ever-growing bureaucracy, now
> stretching around the globe, extending its tentacles into
> every corner of human life, creating de facto global
> governance."
>
> And guess what? Not only has this new "enlightened" worldview
> permeated Western schools and governments, but America's
> Christian churches themselves also are rapidly being converted
> to this new religious paradigm.
>
> Most Americans have no idea this is happening. Many don't want
> to know. And yet, Americans are the only power on earth strong
> enough to prevent global governance from taking control of the
> entire planet. The August Whistleblower shows the way back.

katie

listen mr. or mrs. SK >
for goodness sake. i can see by your posting pattern that you think that
athiests, vegans, and wiccans are the devil incarnate. that's nice and all,
but unless you want to talk about vegan FOOD, please stop posting this
waaaaaaaaay off topic stuff here! vegans do not eat babies. or med
students. or christians, to my knowledge. so just keep it to a relevant
board, for goodness sake~!

"SK >" /> wrote in message
> [...]
> : >kinda feel like i have to respond somehow. funny this
> guy's choice of
> : >posting pattern, sending it to christians, vegans,
> athiests, wiccas, and
> : >people talking about euthanasia. i think it only belongs
> on the christian
> : >ethics board for debate, really.
> : >
> : >> Yours in Christ
> : >>
> : >> John
> : >>
> : >
> : Ignore him, its a flame, and he is a troll, anyone who
> really felt
> : strongly about abortion wouldn't be trolling newsgroups.
> : Especially news groups so diverse...
> : He probably is one of those sad little men who cant cope
> with the modern
> : woman, and tries to be big on the newsgroups.

Shez

In article e.rogers.co
m>, katie > writes
>is this a joke?
>seriously.
>are you kidding?

Nope he isn't kidding, its amazing what some of these kooks will
believe.. Give them a conspiracy theory and they will literally believe
anything even if the truth is shoved under their noses, they would
rather go blind than acknowledge that they are wrong.
Sad isn't it.

Shez

> [...]
>> to protect the sacred gaia is to control the people who are
>> degrading her. The only way to control the people is through
>> an omnipotent government that is, at this moment,
>> consolidating its power into an ever-growing bureaucracy, now
>> stretching around the globe, extending its tentacles into
>> every corner of human life, creating de facto global
>> governance."
>>
>> And guess what? Not only has this new "enlightened" worldview
>> permeated Western schools and governments, but America's
>> Christian churches themselves also are rapidly being converted
>> to this new religious paradigm.
>>
>> Most Americans have no idea this is happening. Many don't want
>> to know. And yet, Americans are the only power on earth strong
>> enough to prevent global governance from taking control of the
>> entire planet. The August Whistleblower shows the way back.

Serious Gay Cannibals [email protected] General Cooking 2 13-04-2014 12:02 AM
Dietary ethics dh@. Vegan 0 03-07-2012 05:42 PM
WSJ on the WA ethics debate DaleW Wine 11 30-05-2009 10:36 PM
female cannibals ?? xxxxgrappler Recipes 2 01-04-2008 07:18 AM
Cannibals who ate missionary ready to apologize Harry Crun General Cooking 20 14-11-2003 06:47 PM