Hannah

Default North Wales

Does anyone know of any good vegan restaurants in N. Wales, or other
restaurants that cater to vegans.

TIA

Hannah
MrFalafel

Hannah > wrote in message >. ..
> Does anyone know of any good vegan restaurants in N. Wales, or other
> restaurants that cater to vegans.
>
> TIA
>
> Hannah

I live in North Wales most of the week. Sadly, there are no vegetarian
restaurants. But, almost all restaurants cater to vegans. There are
quite a few vegetarian/vegan guest houses as well.

North Wales is pretty big area. Where are you visiting? I can give
more specific advice.
MrFalafel

Hannah > wrote in message >. ..
> On 22 Nov 2003 00:52:50 -0800, (MrFalafel) wrote:
>
> >Hannah > wrote in message >. ..
> >> Does anyone know of any good vegan restaurants in N. Wales, or other
> >> restaurants that cater to vegans.
> >>
> >> TIA
> >>
> >> Hannah

> >I live in North Wales most of the week. Sadly, there are no vegetarian
> >restaurants. But, almost all restaurants cater to vegans. There are
> >quite a few vegetarian/vegan guest houses as well.
> >
> >North Wales is pretty big area. Where are you visiting? I can give
> >more specific advice.

> I was lookin for restaurants on Anglesey, Caernarfon, Bangor and the
> North Wales Coast - Lladudno, Conwy.

I don't know Caernarfon or Anglesey so I won't lead you astray. There
is a vegan friendly cafe in Holyhead as listed he
http://www.happycow.net/europe/wales...and/index.html

Bangor -

Fat Cats - upscale type pub/restaurant with a good selection of veggie
food that can be made vegan (falafels, veggie burgers, good veggie
fry-up breakfast and more) 161 High Street, Bangor. Tel: 01248 370 445

Garden Hotel Cantonese Restaurant - Good Chinese restaurant with a
good selection for vegetarians, including a few tofu dishes. 1 High
Street, Bangor. Tel: 01248 362 189

Java Restaurant - International food resautant with well prepared
dishes. Middle eastern and cous cous type choices for veggies. Rear of
236, High St Tel: 01248 361652

There's also a couple of Indian restaurants on the High st and an
Italian place as well.

Conwy -

Bridge Inn (right by the Castle)Rosehill St 01492 573482 - great pub
grub with a whole selection of vegetarian dishes with the vegan
selections marked as such. Great prices. Not open Mondays - Wednesday
in the winter. They also have reasonably priced rooms.

The Castle Hotel High St - very posh place with a few veggie choices
the chef can make vegan. Bring extra money!

There's also a good Indian and Italian in the town square that can fix
you up.

Llandudno -

A couple of Italian places and an Indian. Nothing to write home about.

Romeo Ristorante Italiano 25, Lloyd St

And another Fat Cats (same as in Bangor) 149, Mostyn St

If you have any other specific questions feel free to email me at the
address above.
Hannah

(MrFalafel) wrote:

> > >I live in North Wales most of the week. Sadly, there are no vegetarian
> > >restaurants. But, almost all restaurants cater to vegans. There are
> > >quite a few vegetarian/vegan guest houses as well.
> > >
> > >North Wales is pretty big area. Where are you visiting? I can give
> > >more specific advice.

> > I was lookin for restaurants on Anglesey, Caernarfon, Bangor and the
> > North Wales Coast - Lladudno, Conwy.

> I don't know Caernarfon or Anglesey so I won't lead you astray. There
> is a vegan friendly cafe in Holyhead as listed he

http://www.happycow.net/europe/wales...and/index.html

> Bangor -
>
> Fat Cats - upscale type pub/restaurant with a good selection of veggie
> food that can be made vegan (falafels, veggie burgers, good veggie
> fry-up breakfast and more) 161 High Street, Bangor. Tel: 01248 370 445
>
> Garden Hotel Cantonese Restaurant - Good Chinese restaurant with a
> good selection for vegetarians, including a few tofu dishes. 1 High
> Street, Bangor. Tel: 01248 362 189
>
> Java Restaurant - International food resautant with well prepared
> dishes. Middle eastern and cous cous type choices for veggies. Rear of
> 236, High St Tel: 01248 361652
>
> There's also a couple of Indian restaurants on the High st and an
> Italian place as well.
>

> Conwy -
>
> Bridge Inn (right by the Castle)Rosehill St 01492 573482 - great pub
> grub with a whole selection of vegetarian dishes with the vegan
> selections marked as such. Great prices. Not open Mondays - Wednesday
> in the winter. They also have reasonably priced rooms.
>
> The Castle Hotel High St - very posh place with a few veggie choices
> the chef can make vegan. Bring extra money!
>
> There's also a good Indian and Italian in the town square that can fix
> you up.
>

> Llandudno -
>
> A couple of Italian places and an Indian. Nothing to write home about.
>
> Romeo Ristorante Italiano 25, Lloyd St
>
> And another Fat Cats (same as in Bangor) 149, Mostyn St
>
> If you have any other specific questions feel free to email me at the
> address above.

Thank you so much!