Organic Living

Default #Organic Cosmetics, Skin Care etc

Hi All..

I am looking for some people in the natural health and wellbeing industries.
Owners of health shops, natural living, herb suppliers, homeopath's,
networkers etc. We have a number of Health practitioners and natural
therapist (Including me, I am a QiGong practitioner) who using these
products have created an additional income stream for their business. Or if
you are interested in starting a Home based business with these products, I
would also like to hear from you. Multiple business models available, from
regular Retailing, to party plans and network marketing.

We supply Internationally (USDA, IFOAM, BAS, JAS) Certified Organic
Cosmetics and Skin care, using Certified Organic Cold Formulated Herbal
extracts. The first product range of their kind in the world. The
Cosmetics and Personal Care industry said it could not be done. Guess what..
IT can BE!

We have living (These products are alive and full of natures goodness) proof
that you do not need all these cheap/high profit toxic & synthetic chemicals
to make the highest quality cosmetics and skin care.

As always, Nature does it best..

..Unrivalled Potency and Vitality
..Bio-Active Cold Formulated
..100% beneficial Ingredients
..No Toxic Chemicals
..Revolutionary Worlds First

Over 60 products..

..Cosmetics
..Skin Care
..Hair Care
..Personal Care
..Health Care
..And more

In particular I am looking for people in Southern California (The Organic
Capital of the world..).. Huge opportunities exist there.

I look forward to hearing from you..

Please register your interest at..
http://www.one-world-team.com

You can also purchase products direct from the manufacturer by registering
above as an Online Shopper.

Love, Light and Hugs all round..

Adrian