Steve

Default The Top 10 Dirtiest Restaurants

Go Burger King!

http://www.msnbc.com/news/992692.asp?0cv=CB20
Rubystars

"Steve" > wrote in message
m...
> Go Burger King!
>
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/992692.asp?0cv=CB20

I noticed Subway also made the list. My sister works at Subway and she says
the manager there is a "clean freak" but that another subway down the road
from there is filthy. She went over there to work one day because they
needed another person and she said their bread pans were all encrusted with
old charred on bread, causing the new bread being baked in them to be
smaller.

-Rubystars

Megan Milligan

one thing that ****es me off about subway is the idiots at most everyone i
go to handle food with their BARE HANDS! Hello! Yuck!

That's why i now go to jason's deli or quizno's.

Megan

Rubystars

"Megan Milligan" > wrote in message
> one thing that ****es me off about subway is the idiots at most everyone i
> go to handle food with their BARE HANDS! Hello! Yuck!
>
> That's why i now go to jason's deli or quizno's.
>
> Megan

That is yucky! Thankfully the ones I've been in have the people wearing thin
plastic gloves that they put on from a box of them when they're ready to
make sandwiches.

-Rubystars

Jonathan Ball

Rubystars wrote:

> "Megan Milligan" > wrote in message
>
>>one thing that ****es me off about subway is the idiots at most everyone i
>>go to handle food with their BARE HANDS! Hello! Yuck!
>>
>>That's why i now go to jason's deli or quizno's.
>>
>>Megan

> That is yucky! Thankfully the ones I've been in have the people wearing thin
> plastic gloves that they put on from a box of them when they're ready to
> make sandwiches.

That's how it's done at the Togos I go to.

Rubystars

"Steve" > wrote in message
m...
> "Rubystars" > wrote in message

m>...
> > "Steve" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > Go Burger King!
> > >
> > > http://www.msnbc.com/news/992692.asp?0cv=CB20

> > I noticed Subway also made the list. My sister works at Subway and she

says
> > the manager there is a "clean freak" but that another subway down the

road
> > from there is filthy. She went over there to work one day because they
> > needed another person and she said their bread pans were all encrusted

with
> > old charred on bread, causing the new bread being baked in them to be
> > smaller.

> Complaining helps and is easier then ever ( lol, what an ugly sounding
> statement ).
>
> Most franchises have a corporate web site that you can email and who
> will contact the head of the local franchise( they do not want their
> image spoiled ).
>
> Takes 10min and you might prevent somone from getting sick.
>
> Steve

Yeah, but there's no way a regular customer would know about the way they
bake bread. I only know second hand because my sister worked over there for
a few days when they needed extra help.

Maybe she can call and report what was going on.

I did notice a long time ago when we used to go to that one (before they
built one closer) that their bread had gotten smaller. I didn't know why
until now. *L* I never got sick from it though.

-Rubystars

Steve

The nice thing about subway is that you see most of the food
preparation.

When I was in school I worked in a lot of restaurants. The abuses you
might see in a bad subway are about 1/10 of what is out there in
restaurants where you can't see what is going on.

Steve
Pandi

"Megan Milligan" > wrote in message
> one thing that ****es me off about subway is the idiots at most everyone i
> go to handle food with their BARE HANDS! Hello! Yuck!
>
> That's why i now go to jason's deli or quizno's.
>
> Megan

Megan, What do you get at Jason's Deli? We have one nearby but I haven't
stopped in because I wasn't sure about their bread or tortillas.