Old 16-11-2003, 06:18 PM
Ray

Default "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period." Rick Etter

"Ipse dixit" wrote in message

"Ray" wrote in message

"Ipse dixit" wrote in message

yeah yeah yeah.

Obviously Jon is another one to add to your 'Hypocrite List':-)

Everyone is a potential candidate, Ray, but unlike you,
Jon's support for animals and his reasons for participating
here have never been in doubt. I bit his head off because
he stupidly took the emphasis away from a huge milestone
I spent a lot of time developing: getting Etter to make a
statement which would prove the CD argument has a
double standard.

He should have picked another thread to post his views
on the ways to reduce the farmers CDs, or make another
one of his own rather than divert my attack on Rick away
with a bunch of crap on the issue which I already knew
about. That's why I asked, "Don't you get what's going on
here anymore, or something, Jon? What's the matter with
you?" He sometimes misses some of the more subtle
going's-on which are particular and unique to a.a.e.v. and
t.p.a.
-----------No snippage-----------

Derek,
I hope you consider the following as constructive, it is meant that way.

[Everyone is a potential candidate] A candidate for what Derek? Someone

who
does not share your views 100% and therefore has to be branded a

hypocrite?

No, a candidate to be added to my list of who I
regard as hypocrites. There are many here who
I disagree with that aren't on that list. For example;

"Murdering Mercer holds the principle that 1 rabbit
should die if it saves 1000 human lives, and this is
exactly the same principle held by Zakhar. The huge
difference between Zakhar and Mercer, is that
Mercer has put his principles into practice and
spent his entire life studying real damn hard to
perfect a way to do it as painlessly as possible,
using the least amount of animals. I don't agree
with Zakhar or Mercer's principles, but at least
Mercer has the guts to stand by his and argue his
position somewhat openly. I can cope with that,
but what annoys me more than anything is a
coward who would willingly allow animals to
die according to his own acceptable ratio while
criticising others who do it professionally,
especially if they're also claiming to be an ARA,
because it makes the rest of us who don't accept
any ratio at all equally hypocritical if we defend
his double standard as you do."
Derek 2003-10-08

In recent weeks you have tried to go through us all like a dose of

salts,

So what? Unlike you, I'm free to take issue with
whoever I like, whatever their label. Deal with it.

Right, I'll make a good start - **** you and all your stupid attempts to
gain promininence on this Newsgroup. You have failed and you are a complete
and utter disaster zone for AR posters.

Deal with that council house cleric.

You ****ing mercer bumboy.

Old 16-11-2003, 06:40 PM
Ipse dixit

"Ray" wrote in message ...
"Ipse dixit" wrote in message ...
"Ray" wrote in message ...
"Ipse dixit" wrote in message ...

[...]

Was that little outburst supposed to be "a good start" in
dealing with me?

Deal with that council house cleric.

You ****ing mercer bumboy.

It's Zakhar and yourself that supports Mercer's ethic
on using animals for research. Not me

Old 16-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Ray

"Ipse dixit" wrote in message

"Ray" wrote in message

"Ipse dixit" wrote in message

"Ray" wrote in message

"Ipse dixit" wrote in message

[...]

I don't have to deal with you any longer. Put your opinion to the vote:-)

Deal with that council house cleric.

You ****ing mercer bumboy.

It's Zakhar and yourself that supports Mercer's ethic
on using animals for research. Not me

OK I'm game.

Old 16-11-2003, 08:33 PM
Ray

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Ipse dixit" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Ipse dixit" wrote in message

Here's the absolute denial we've all been waiting for.
Rick Etter firmly believes that no animals die during
the production of his grass fed beef.

[start Ipse dixit]
Then tell me how many collateral deaths are associated
with the grass fed beef you eat. After that tell me if you
accept that the *general* production, storage, and
distribution of grass fed beef accumulates any collateral
deaths.
============================
Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
[end]

This is a strange claim indeed for someone who
spends hours a day trying to convince everyone
their food is responsible for them,
========================
Not strange at all killer, true.

It's certainly hypocritical,

====================
No it's not. Ive never denied that CDs take place for my diet, or that I

am
not complicit.
*YOU* have. Every post, hypocrite...

because if you can claim
a part in your diet doesn't accumulate collateral
deaths, then you have no room to criticise vegans
for thinking the same.

====================
Yes, because your diet does. I've never claimed that every bit of every
vegans diet causes CDs.
Yours does, because you prove here on usenet that you care nothing about
causing unnecessary animal death and suffering. You even dismiss your
complicity and claim, fraudulently, that your hands are somehow clean.
Using your twisted logic, *none* of us are responsible for CDs. It's all
somebody elses fault. There is *aways* room to criticize you twits.

You're
about the most ignorant, dogmatic poster on usenet.

and that the
electricity they use to post here causes them, but
what's even more strange is the silence from Dutch,
Jonathan Ball and Usual Suspect while he denies
the facts behind his food. As I said earlier, "The
CD argument holds a double standard", and Rick
has helped me prove it.
==================
Nope.

Does this magical grass fed beef you eat slaughter
itself and then deliver itself to the supermarkets in
little packaged portions while dead? Does it do
all this by itself without the use of electricity or
transport?

============================
Nope. The production of the beef i eat causes no CDs.
Man, you're as stupid as I thought, even after I almost thought yesterday
that you had caught on to your idiotic question. Guess not, I should have
known you'd always be terminally ignorant.

Your continued unethical, unannotated snipping of posts noted,

hypocrite...

Go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, killer...

I don't agree with you on almost anything Rick, but the snippage was unfair.

Old 16-11-2003, 10:06 PM
rick etter

"Ray" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Ipse dixit" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Ipse dixit" wrote in message

[...]

=====================
What's really, really great about it was that while he's doing that he's
complaining to Dutch!

Old 17-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Ipse dixit

"Ray" wrote in message ...
"Ipse dixit" wrote in message ...
"Ray" wrote in message ...
"Ipse dixit" wrote in message ...
"Ray" wrote in message ...
"Ipse dixit" wrote in message ...

[...]

You never commented on this, blackmailer Ray.
I think you owe Mercer an apology since you
obviously support Zakhar's cost to benefit ratio,
because Mercer's ratio might even be more
acceptable to you than Zakhar's, making him "a
valuable defender of all animal rights issues" as
well. Haw haw.

In recent weeks you have tried to go through us
all like a dose of salts,

So what? Unlike you, I'm free to take issue with
whoever I like, whatever their label. Deal with it.

Right, I'll make a good start - **** you and all your
stupid attempts to gain promininence on this Newsgroup.
You have failed and you are a complete and utter disaster
zone for AR posters.

Was that little outburst supposed to be "a good start" in
dealing with me?

I don't have to deal with you any longer.

That right; you can cry off any time you like.

Put your opinion to the vote:-)

What makes you think I'd pay any attention to
such a vote, even if it went in my favour?

Deal with that council house cleric.

You ****ing mercer bumboy.

It's Zakhar and yourself that supports Mercer's ethic
on using animals for research. Not me

OK I'm game.

Drunk, more like, as usual.