Derek

Default Logic insists farmers cause them

"Bill" > wrote in message k.net...
> Derek wrote:

> >>That you are complicit in the deaths, and share moral
> >>responsibility for them.

> > Only according to buck-passing miscreants.

> No.

Yes. You are passing the buck from the culprit who
causes them to the ethical vegan who doesn't in order
to make him complicit in something he isn't involved in.
Shame on you.

rick etter

Default talk to Aristotle again, killer.

"Derek" > wrote in message
> "Bill" > wrote in message

k.net...
> > Derek wrote:
> > > "Bill" > wrote in message

.net...
> [...]

k.net...

> > > Only according to buck-passing miscreants.

> > No.

> Yes. You are passing the buck from the culprit who
> causes them to the ethical vegan who doesn't in order
> to make him complicit in something he isn't involved in.
> Shame on you.

=====================
Nope, the shame is all yours for choosing actions that you know causes death
and suffering despite being able to make other choices.
makes you complicit, hypocrite.

Derek

"rick etter" > wrote in message ...
> "Derek" > wrote in message ...

> > > No.

> > Yes. You are passing the buck from the culprit who
> > causes them to the ethical vegan who doesn't in order
> > to make him complicit in something he isn't involved in.
> > Shame on you.

> =====================
> Nope, the shame is all yours for choosing actions that
> you know causes death and suffering despite being able
> to make other choices. makes you complicit, hypocrite.

I don't know that my actions (buying food) will cause
the deaths of animals, and if I honestly believed they
did cause deaths, then I wouldn't continue buying food.
The hypocrites are those who believe their actions do
cause deaths while at the same time claiming their
victims have a right against them not to be their victims.

Bill

Default Logic insists Dreck, no matter his ****witted pseudonym, is morallycomplicit

Derek, thinking he's fooling someone alternating with
his ****witted "ipse dixit" pseudonym, wrote:

> "Bill" > wrote in message k.net...
>
>>Derek, thinking he's fooling someone alternating with his ****witted "ipse dixit" pseudonym, wrote:

>>>Only according to buck-passing miscreants.

>>No.

> Yes.

No, Dreck/"jane"/"ipse dixit". Logic dictates that you
are the buck-passing miscreant.

Derek

Default Logic insists farmers are responsible for the deaths they cause

Jonathan Ball, thinking he's fooling everyone by
alternating between half a dozen different posters
wrote:

> >>No.

> > Yes.

> No, Dreck/"jane"/"ipse dixit". Logic dictates that you
> are the buck-passing miscreant.

Then show that logic in proper form loser.

usual suspect

Dreck/Jane/Immoralist/Ipse dixit/et al wrote:
> Then show that logic in proper form loser.

It's been done for you too many times repeatedly, you filthy moron. What
will pointing out your flaws one more time change? Not a thing because
you're thoroughly benighted and incorrigible.

Derek

"usual suspect" > wrote in message ...
> Dreck/Jane/Immoralist/Ipse dixit/et al wrote:
> > Then show that logic in proper form loser.

> It's been done for you too many times repeatedly

That's a lie.

Jonathan Ball

Dreck Nash, lying shirking shitbag ordinaire, wrote:

>>>Yes.

>>No, Dreck/"jane"/"ipse dixit". Logic dictates that you
>>are the buck-passing miscreant.
>>

> Then show that logic in proper form loser.

Been done, hundreds of times, shirker. AS a
buckpassing shirker, you're not interested in logic,
which is why you keep stupidly insisting, under various
pseudonyms, that you're not complicit. You're wrong -
you are complicit.

Bill

Derek wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message ...
>
>>Dreck/Jane/Immoralist/Ipse dixit/et al wrote:
>>
>>>Then show that logic in proper form loser.

>>It's been done for you too many times repeatedly

> That's a lie.

It's not. It's been so many times, you've lost track.

usual suspect

Dreck/Jane/Immoralist/Ipse dixit/et al wrote:
>>>Then show that logic in proper form loser.

>>It's been done for you too many times repeatedly

> That's a lie.

No. You've been proven a hypocrite, charlatan, and rank poseur time and
time again. What will pointing out your flaws one more time change? Not
a thing because you're thoroughly benighted and incorrigible.

rick etter

"Derek" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > "Derek" > wrote in message

> > > "Bill" > wrote in message

k.net...
> [...]

.net...
> [...]

k.net...

> > > Yes. You are passing the buck from the culprit who
> > > causes them to the ethical vegan who doesn't in order
> > > to make him complicit in something he isn't involved in.
> > > Shame on you.

> > =====================
> > Nope, the shame is all yours for choosing actions that
> > you know causes death and suffering despite being able
> > to make other choices. makes you complicit, hypocrite.

> I don't know that my actions (buying food) will cause
> the deaths of animals, and if I honestly believed they
> did cause deaths, then I wouldn't continue buying food.

=======================
Liar, you know they do. You just can't help youraself from being the
ignorant hypocrite that you are.

> The hypocrites are those who believe their actions do
> cause deaths while at the same time claiming their
> victims have a right against them not to be their victims.
> ==================

Which is you, exactly, killer.

Ipse dixit

"rick etter" > wrote in message ...
> "Derek" > wrote in message ...

> > > =====================
> > > Nope, the shame is all yours for choosing actions that
> > > you know causes death and suffering despite being able
> > > to make other choices. makes you complicit, hypocrite.

> > I don't know that my actions (buying food) will cause
> > the deaths of animals, and if I honestly believed they
> > did cause deaths, then I wouldn't continue buying food.

> =======================
> Liar, you know they do.

Superior ethical vegans buy their food and goods from
suppliers which may or may not have accrued collateral
deaths while producing them, so to claim all goods have a
history of CD is specious. If, however, goods are bought
carrying a known history of collateral deaths, the superior
ethical vegans like myself will return them and ask for our
money back.

> > The hypocrites are those who believe their actions do
> > cause deaths while at the same time claiming their
> > victims have a right against them not to be their victims.
> > ==================

> Which is you, exactly, killer.

No, it is not, because I don't believe my actions cause
them.

rick etter

"Ipse dixit" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message

snippage...

> > > I don't know that my actions (buying food) will cause
> > > the deaths of animals, and if I honestly believed they
> > > did cause deaths, then I wouldn't continue buying food.

> > =======================
> > Liar, you know they do.

> Superior ethical vegans buy their food and goods from
> suppliers which may or may not have accrued collateral
> deaths while producing them, so to claim all goods have a
> history of CD is specious.

=======================
there are *NO* 'superior ethical vegans' here on usenet you ignorant dolt.
A true vegan wouldn't be here contributing to massive numbers of animal
deaths just for their entertainment and pleasure. Here you are,
contributing to massive amounts of truly unnecessary animal death and
suffering, and you neither care nor plan to quit. Your 'ethics' are as
false as your religion, killer.

If, however, goods are bought
> carrying a known history of collateral deaths, the superior
> ethical vegans like myself will return them and ask for our
> money back.

======================
No you don't. your constant posting to usenet proves that you care not one
iota about unnecessary animal
death and suffering. And this is just for your selfish entertainment, not
survival. So, you're a liar. Nothing new about that
though, is there, hypocrite?

> > > The hypocrites are those who believe their actions do
> > > cause deaths while at the same time claiming their
> > > victims have a right against them not to be their victims.
> > > ==================

> > Which is you, exactly, killer.
> >

> No, it is not, because I don't believe my actions cause
> them.

=========================
delusional drug abuse talking now, killer. You know you do, we know you do.
You're just too ignorant, too delusion, too hypocritical to accept it.

Ipse dixit

"rick etter" > wrote in message ...

> "Ipse dixit" > wrote in message
> >
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> snippage...

> > > =======================
> > > Liar, you know they do.

> > Superior ethical vegans buy their food and goods from
> > suppliers which may or may not have accrued collateral
> > deaths while producing them, so to claim all goods have a
> > history of CD is specious.

> =======================
> there are *NO* 'superior ethical vegans' here on usenet you ignorant dolt.

You've just replied to one.

> > If, however, goods are bought
> > carrying a known history of collateral deaths, the superior
> > ethical vegans like myself will return them and ask for our
> > money back.

> ======================
> No you don't.

Yes, I would.

> > > Which is you, exactly, killer.
> > >

> > No, it is not, because I don't believe my actions cause
> > them.

> =========================
> delusional drug abuse talking now, killer.

Ad hominem.

rick etter

Default Aristotle already told you you are complicit, killer.

"Ipse dixit" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > "Ipse dixit" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > snippage...

> > > Superior ethical vegans buy their food and goods from
> > > suppliers which may or may not have accrued collateral
> > > deaths while producing them, so to claim all goods have a
> > > history of CD is specious.

> > =======================
> > there are *NO* 'superior ethical vegans' here on usenet you ignorant

dolt.

> You've just replied to one.

=====================
ROTFLMAO!! that's a good one, killer. Got another whopper like that? Oh
yeah, that's all you have, lys.

> > > If, however, goods are bought
> > > carrying a known history of collateral deaths, the superior
> > > ethical vegans like myself will return them and ask for our
> > > money back.

> > ======================
> > No you don't.

> Yes, I would.

=================
No, you don't. You prove you don't care about unnecessary animal death and
suffering.

> > > No, it is not, because I don't believe my actions cause
> > > them.

> > =========================
> > delusional drug abuse talking now, killer.

> Ad hominem.

==============
Truth hurts, eh hypocrite?

Dutch

Derek Nash, pretending to be some else wrote

> Superior ethical vegans buy their food and goods from
> suppliers which may or may not have accrued collateral
> deaths while producing them

So now there are "classes" of vegans, "regular", "superior", any others? And
to be a "superior" class vegan one only has to purchase food that "may or
may not" have animal deaths associated with them? What are the standards for
a regular vegan?

Ipse dixit

"Dutch" > wrote in message ...
> "Ipse dixit" wrote:
>
> > Superior ethical vegans buy their food and goods from
> > suppliers which may or may not have accrued collateral
> > deaths while producing them

> So now there are "classes" of vegans, "regular", "superior", any others?

No. All ethical vegans are superior, especially me.

Dutch

"Ipse dixit" > wrote

> "Dutch" > wrote
> > "Ipse dixit" wrote:
> >
> > > Superior ethical vegans buy their food and goods from
> > > suppliers which may or may not have accrued collateral
> > > deaths while producing them

> > So now there are "classes" of vegans, "regular", "superior", any others?

> No. All ethical vegans are superior, especially me.

At least we can put the old denial to rest now.. vegans DO believe they
enjoy moral superiority.

Since the vegans in your statement make no effort to know if collateral
deaths have occurred, how do they attain this moral superiority?

rick etter

"Dutch" > wrote in message
> "Ipse dixit" > wrote

> > > So now there are "classes" of vegans, "regular", "superior", any

others?

> > No. All ethical vegans are superior, especially me.

> At least we can put the old denial to rest now.. vegans DO believe they
> enjoy moral superiority.
>
> Since the vegans in your statement make no effort to know if collateral
> deaths have occurred, how do they attain this moral superiority?

====================
Why, just by saying it and thinking it of course, Dutch.
Actions to them mean nothing, since they actually take no actions to
alliveate their contributions to animal death and suffering.

Dutch

"Ipse dixit" > wrote

> On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:40:11 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>
> >"Ipse dixit" > wrote
> >>
> >> "Dutch" > wrote

others?

> >> No. All ethical vegans are superior, especially me.

> >At least we can put the old denial to rest now.. vegans DO believe they
> >enjoy moral superiority.
> >

> I can't speak for them all, but I certainly do.

They all do, although most deny it.

> >Since the vegans in your statement make no effort to know if collateral
> >deaths have occurred, how do they attain this moral superiority?
> >

> Plurium Interrogationum. Your question has a false or
> disputed presupposition: that the vegans I referred to
> in my statement make no effort to find out whether
> collateral deaths have occurred.

It's not in dispute, vegans neither inquire about nor care if their diet and
lifestyles result in collateral deaths, they only care about visible
evidence in the form of animal products.

[..]

Muffin Logic Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 0 06-01-2012 06:05 PM
Attorney Insists Michael Vick Ate Every Dog He Killed, Must Read! annis General Cooking 15 19-08-2007 05:55 AM
spinach logic Julia Altshuler General Cooking 10 16-09-2006 07:49 PM
FAQ logic - Water Bluesea Tea 33 16-02-2005 01:10 AM
The Logic of the Talking Pig Rudy Canoza Vegan 89 27-01-2005 02:28 AM