Michael Balarama

Default got milk

Got Breast Cancer?
http://www.dumpdairy.com/breast.html

Got Prostate Cancer?
http://www.dumpdairy.com/prostate.html

http://www.alternativemedicine.com/A...earchProperty&
crt=Name1=MFNAME%26Op1=EQ%26Value1=48006R00%26Star tPage=1%26PageSize=10&Styl
e=/AMXSL/ShowArticle.xsl

<link>Got Soy?<link>

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
> Got Breast Cancer?
> http://www.dumpdairy.com/breast.html
>
> Got Prostate Cancer?
> http://www.dumpdairy.com/prostate.html

Dairy products fight colon cancer
http://tinyurl.com/tq4v

Drinking Milk May Reduce The Risk of Breast Cancer
http://tinyurl.com/tq52

Dairy products found to lower Blood Pressure.
http://tinyurl.com/tq57

High Dairy Intake May Reduce Risk of Heart Disease and Diabetes
http://tinyurl.com/tq5e

Dairy Intake Linked to Diabetes Prevention
http://tinyurl.com/tq5k

International Journal of Obesity study finds no link between dairy
consumption and increased body fat in teenage girls
http://tinyurl.com/tq5q

Want more?

C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Michael Balarama wrote:
> > Got Breast Cancer?
> > http://www.dumpdairy.com/breast.html
> >
> > Got Prostate Cancer?
> > http://www.dumpdairy.com/prostate.html

> Dairy products fight colon cancer
> http://tinyurl.com/tq4v
>
> Drinking Milk May Reduce The Risk of Breast Cancer
> http://tinyurl.com/tq52
>
> Dairy products found to lower Blood Pressure.
> http://tinyurl.com/tq57
>
> High Dairy Intake May Reduce Risk of Heart Disease and Diabetes
> http://tinyurl.com/tq5e
>
> Dairy Intake Linked to Diabetes Prevention
> http://tinyurl.com/tq5k
>
> International Journal of Obesity study finds no link between dairy
> consumption and increased body fat in teenage girls
> http://tinyurl.com/tq5q
>
> Want more?

If it's so damned health, then why don't you consume dairy?

usual suspect

C. James Strutz wrote:
>>>Got Breast Cancer?
>>>http://www.dumpdairy.com/breast.html
>>>
>>>Got Prostate Cancer?
>>>http://www.dumpdairy.com/prostate.html

>>Dairy products fight colon cancer
>>http://tinyurl.com/tq4v
>>
>>Drinking Milk May Reduce The Risk of Breast Cancer
>>http://tinyurl.com/tq52
>>
>>Dairy products found to lower Blood Pressure.
>>http://tinyurl.com/tq57
>>
>>High Dairy Intake May Reduce Risk of Heart Disease and Diabetes
>>http://tinyurl.com/tq5e
>>
>>Dairy Intake Linked to Diabetes Prevention
>>http://tinyurl.com/tq5k
>>
>>International Journal of Obesity study finds no link between dairy
>>consumption and increased body fat in teenage girls
>>http://tinyurl.com/tq5q
>>
>>Want more?

> If it's so damned health, then why don't you consume dairy?

Dairy seems to affect my allergies to pollen (especially red-berry
juniper, which causes what we call "cedar fever"). After reviewing
articles about the studies I didn't add to the list, I'm inclined to
reintroduce it in some form to my diet. Cedar pollen is only a problem a
couple months out of the year (now through January, but it hasn't been
cold enough yet); I'm sure I can manage by springtime. Cross-reactive
connections between cedar pollen and dairy haven't been scientifically
established, so my lack of symptoms the last few years is anecdotal
despite some of the highest levels of cedar pollen on record.

http://pollen.utulsa.edu/cedar.html
http://www.kdhnews.com/wellness_123002.html
http://www.peopleagainstcedars.com/
http://www.allergyactionplan.com/topcapitals.html (#2)
http://www.allergyactionplan.com/falltopcapitals.html (#4)

rick etter

"Michael Balarama" > wrote in message

> Got Breast Cancer?
> http://www.dumpdairy.com/breast.html
>
> Got Prostate Cancer?
> http://www.dumpdairy.com/prostate.html

http://www.alternativemedicine.com/A...earchProperty&

crt=Name1=MFNAME%26Op1=EQ%26Value1=48006R00%26Star tPage=1%26PageSize=10&Styl
> e=/AMXSL/ShowArticle.xsl
>

> <link>Got Soy?<link>

LOL

http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/