pearl

Default Unanswered Questions

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> It's well documented. He's a paranoid liar. So are
> you, cocksucker. **** off.

You're insults only further damage your credibility ...
http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html

Brian Quincy Hutchings

is that a consensual approach?

USA vs Lyndon LaRouche: 'He's a Bad Guy, But We Can't Say Why,' ...
.... way in which former National Chairman Fowler and the ...
thirty-odd years of the "Get
LaRouche" operation ... President Roosevelts: Teddy the louse, versus
Franklin the ...
http://www.larouchepub.com/lar/2000/..._guy_2710.html - 101k - Cached -
Similar pages

> It's well documented. He's a paranoid liar. So are

Jonathan Ball

Brian Quincy Hutchings wrote:

> is that a consensual approach?
>
> USA vs Lyndon LaRouche: 'He's a Bad Guy, But We Can't Say Why,' ...

No, ****wit. I did say why. He's a paranoid lunatic.

Did you not read what I wrote, top-posting ****wit? A
reporter was questioning him about Larouche's
UNSUPPORTED claim that Queen Elizabeth II is a drug
dealer, and Larouche suddenly exploded that the
reporter himself must be a drug dealer.

Larouche is good at extracting money from stupid fat
****s like you.

Stop top posting, you asswipe.