HaPpY jAcK

Default notice to vegans

VEGAN TERRORISM SUSPECT WANTED BY FBI

Daniel Andreas San Diego is wanted for his alleged involvement in the
bombings of two corporate offices in California. On August 28, 2003, the
Chiron Corporation, located in Emeryville, was bombed twice. Then, on
September 26, 2003, the Shaklee Corporation, located in Pleasanton, was
bombed once. A federal arrest warrant was issued in the Northern
District of California on October 5, 2003, charging San Diego with
maliciously damaging and destroying, and attempting to destroy and
damage, by means of explosives, buildings and other property.

SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR
LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm
http://www.fbi.gov/contact/legat/legat.htm

Aliases: Andreas San Diego, D. Andreas San Diego, "Andreas"

DESCRIPTION
Date of Birth Used: February 9, 1978
Place of Birth: Berkeley, California
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'0"
Sex: Male
Weight: 160 pounds
Race: White
NCIC: W994991658
Nationality: American
Occupation: Unknown
Scars and Marks: None known
Remarks: San Diego is a known animal rights activist with ties to animal
rights groups. He wears eyeglasses. San Diego has traveled
internationally. He is known to possess a 9mm handgun.

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/alert/sandiego.htm

Michael Balarama

I heard it was not Andreas fault
"HaPpY jAcK" > wrote in message
> VEGAN TERRORISM SUSPECT WANTED BY FBI
>
> Daniel Andreas San Diego is wanted for his alleged involvement in the
> bombings of two corporate offices in California. On August 28, 2003, the
> Chiron Corporation, located in Emeryville, was bombed twice. Then, on
> September 26, 2003, the Shaklee Corporation, located in Pleasanton, was
> bombed once. A federal arrest warrant was issued in the Northern
> District of California on October 5, 2003, charging San Diego with
> maliciously damaging and destroying, and attempting to destroy and
> damage, by means of explosives, buildings and other property.
>
> SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS
>
> IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR
> LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.
> http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm
> http://www.fbi.gov/contact/legat/legat.htm
>
> Aliases: Andreas San Diego, D. Andreas San Diego, "Andreas"
>
> DESCRIPTION
> Date of Birth Used: February 9, 1978
> Place of Birth: Berkeley, California
> Hair: Brown
> Eyes: Brown
> Height: 6'0"
> Sex: Male
> Weight: 160 pounds
> Race: White
> NCIC: W994991658
> Nationality: American
> Occupation: Unknown
> Scars and Marks: None known
> Remarks: San Diego is a known animal rights activist with ties to animal
> rights groups. He wears eyeglasses. San Diego has traveled
> internationally. He is known to possess a 9mm handgun.
>
> http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/alert/sandiego.htm

Jay

> I heard it was not Andreas fault

Was it maybe San Andreas Fault?

~snirk~

-Jay

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
> I heard it was not Andreas fault

Very punny, Michael. Unfortunately, all signs are that it's Andreas'
fault. He abandoned his car and materials consistent with the Chiron and
Shaklee bombs were discovered in it.

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/c...on/6980470.htm
http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/978741.asp?0sl=-12
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/local/n...b1empireb.html
http://www.timesstar.com/Stories/0,1...697617,00.html

>>VEGAN TERRORISM SUSPECT WANTED BY FBI
>>
>>Daniel Andreas San Diego is wanted for his alleged involvement in the
>>bombings of two corporate offices in California. On August 28, 2003, the
>>Chiron Corporation, located in Emeryville, was bombed twice. Then, on
>>September 26, 2003, the Shaklee Corporation, located in Pleasanton, was
>>bombed once. A federal arrest warrant was issued in the Northern
>>District of California on October 5, 2003, charging San Diego with
>>maliciously damaging and destroying, and attempting to destroy and
>>damage, by means of explosives, buildings and other property.
>>
>>SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS
>>
>>IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR
>>LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.
>>http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm
>>http://www.fbi.gov/contact/legat/legat.htm
>>
>>Aliases: Andreas San Diego, D. Andreas San Diego, "Andreas"
>>
>>DESCRIPTION
>>Date of Birth Used: February 9, 1978
>>Place of Birth: Berkeley, California
>>Hair: Brown
>>Eyes: Brown
>>Height: 6'0"
>>Sex: Male
>>Weight: 160 pounds
>>Race: White
>>NCIC: W994991658
>>Nationality: American
>>Occupation: Unknown
>>Scars and Marks: None known
>>Remarks: San Diego is a known animal rights activist with ties to animal
>>rights groups. He wears eyeglasses. San Diego has traveled
>>internationally. He is known to possess a 9mm handgun.
>>
>>http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/alert/sandiego.htm

Yes, another notice for #RFC Chat ;) Sky General Cooking 0 17-01-2010 01:14 AM
Notice to my headhunters. PeterL[_14_] General Cooking 0 02-02-2009 08:34 AM
NOTICE George Shirley Preserving 18 15-12-2008 01:58 PM
Importance Notice !! [email protected] General Cooking 1 01-01-2008 12:04 AM
Notice: Cleanskins graham lowe Wine 1 15-12-2004 09:00 AM