Lucy

Default Chinese Vegan Food

Hi,

I was looking at the post a few back and checked out the link but sadly the
book contains meat dishes. I am a lover of Chinese food so I checked out
Amazon for some Chinese Vegetarian books and while there are a few, very few
of them seem to have write ups.

Can anybody recormend a Vegan/Vegetarian Chinese cookbook?

Many Thanks!

John Manning

In article >, Lucy
> wrote:

> Can anybody recormend a Vegan/Vegetarian Chinese cookbook?

"Authentic Chinese Cuisine: For the Contemporary Kitchen" by Bryanna
Clark Grogan

--
-John
http://electronworks.com/recipes/
MrFalafel

John Manning > wrote in message news:<281020031102070020%jgmanning@mindsEXCESSprin g.com>...
> In article >, Lucy
> > wrote:
>
> > Can anybody recormend a Vegan/Vegetarian Chinese cookbook?

> "Authentic Chinese Cuisine: For the Contemporary Kitchen" by Bryanna
> Clark Grogan

I'll second that. The book is simply amazing. It's on amazon.
Lucy

Thanks!!! I notice its compleatly vegan too

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> John Manning > wrote in message

news:<281020031102070020%jgmanning@mindsEXCESSprin g.com>...
> > In article >, Lucy
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Can anybody recormend a Vegan/Vegetarian Chinese cookbook?

> > "Authentic Chinese Cuisine: For the Contemporary Kitchen" by Bryanna
> > Clark Grogan

> I'll second that. The book is simply amazing. It's on amazon.

WorldsWorst

Well..............not quite a cookbook but if you live in London you may
want to follow this link to one of a chain of oriental vegan restaurants
based in London - they offer free cookery classes so you can see just how
things are done!http://www.vegveg.com/poll/sample.php3

. ..