FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Hey, MrFalafel! (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/18176-hey-mrfalafel.html)

rebecca 10-10-2003 06:27 PM

Hey, MrFalafel!

I have to make (for a class) a little web site on a topic of interest
to me. I've decided to have it be on vegan baking, and I wondered if
you'd mind if I included your pumpkin pie recipe, and maybe some of
your other recipes I come across in my files.

--Rebecca

MrFalafel 11-10-2003 01:27 PM

Hey, MrFalafel!

rebecca > wrote in message >. ..
> I have to make (for a class) a little web site on a topic of interest
> to me. I've decided to have it be on vegan baking, and I wondered if
> you'd mind if I included your pumpkin pie recipe, and maybe some of
> your other recipes I come across in my files.
>
> --Rebecca

No problem. Most of the recipes I post are 'translated' from old
cookbooks anyways. Ingrid has put a bunch of the recipes posted here
on http://www.vegan-food.net/. Have fun.