Old 07-10-2003, 09:29 PM
XwomX

Default Vegan in the North

If memory serves correctly, Vancouver was rated the best city in Canada for
veggies...

Second and third places were Victoria and Winnipeg...

"Raincloud" wrote in message
I am planning to move and am wondering how the following locations shape

up in
terms of fresh, organic produce, natural food stores, co-ops, bulk food,

&c.

--Toronto
--Vancouver
--Minnesota

If you have any information to offer it is appreciated. Thanks!
~Raincloud
FCFfs5adfw/CFhmps2adfw A++++ C? D? !H M- P+++ R- T++ W- Z? Sf++ RLU/- a17
cdln++ !d e f-- h* iw+ !j p+++ sf-

O&M JJ1 Ozy++!" Mil++i^"t Ste- Dad+^ Mom+t P{++} \\${++} Oy85 GU CoCA

Old 07-10-2003, 09:40 PM
Michael Balarama

"XwomX" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
If memory serves correctly, Vancouver was rated the best city in Canada

for
veggies...

Second and third places were Victoria and Winnipeg...

I heard the veggies received an icy reception