Old 19-10-2003, 11:57 PM
MEow

Default Sunflower Seeds Vegan? [Bananas]

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, usual suspect of Road
Runner - Texas said:

In any case, I hold, what I know
you consider to be liberal ideas and part of my reasons for being a
veggie is ethics, so every time you lash out after liberals or people
with ethical reasons for being vegan, then it includes me. The only
thing I said didn't include me was being on a mission.

Thanks for FINALLY being honest about that.

I've already said that before and more than once too.

No, you've continually said it was irrelevant.

Just the details of it. I never hid the fact that parts of my reasons
for being vegan are ethical and that this was why I felt you had
included me when said that all ethical vegans think they're on a
mission, or something to that effect. Actually that was my whole
point. I've never hid the fact that I'm quite left-winged, either.
Actually I mentioned that in a poll, before you got to ask me. So,
I've been honest about it the whole time. Saying that I wasn't is
lying.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856

Old 20-10-2003, 01:20 AM
frlpwr

Default "ethical" bananas (was Sunflower Seeds Vegan?)

usual suspect wrote:

(snip)

snip of someone's bogus term paper: note many of the sources
are activist publications

Do you have a set of counter facts?

Old 18-11-2003, 03:23 AM
Wohali

Default Sunflower Seeds Vegan?

Talk about your thread drift. :-P

Thanks for the feedback. And for the info on bananas! Something to
watch out for.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada & US. We're still talking about how to
spends ours.
--
Wohali
"Those who are enjoying something, or suffering something

second request sunflower seeds [email protected] Preserving 3 28-08-2007 10:28 PM
Sunflower Seeds [email protected] Preserving 0 23-08-2007 03:54 PM
Sunflower Seeds Cougar Diabetic 13 17-06-2007 08:00 PM
Jim Beam Sunflower Seeds? Maxwell Sanchez General Cooking 5 02-08-2004 10:27 PM
Sunflower seeds ~August General Cooking 2 06-10-2003 07:18 PM