Kelolo

Default Veg*ns contribute to death

Since it seems you folks would rather rant and rave than get or give actual
answers, I went to Google and started searching. I found very little about
specific vegan alternatives to the products listed in the original post;
maybe someone here could do better.

> > I am not going to do your homework for you, ass****.

But isn't the point that you should have already done all this "homework" if
you are practicing and defending the veg*n lifestyle? Why be so petty as to
withhold your knowledge? Sure, you're replying to an annoying person, but
there are tons of folks here on the sidelines, reading your conversation,
who could use the info. The product list was pretty huge, so I wouldn't
expect a reply to every singe item, but you could post some links at least.

One of the most interesting links I found in my Googling is
http://www.jivdaya.org/check_your_vo...al_product.htm.
It's an alphabetical list of ingredients that tells where they're commonly
found and what sort of origins they have (animal, mineral, etc.).

I would only add that some of the items listed in the original post are
non-essential. Personally, I never use mouthwash, store-bought fertilizer,
floor wax, chemical insecticides, sunscreens or sunblocks, hairspray,
herbicides, or contact lens care products. No, I'm not saying that I never
get connected to any of those products indirectly (such as by walking on
someone else's waxed floor or eating food grown with commercial fertilizers,
etc.), so don't get all in a lather. I'm just saying that there are lots of
things that we're told are essential - like air fresheners, yuck! - that
aren't at all.

Anyway...

nemo

Greedy charities expect you to contribute to death too!