Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.slack,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.drugs.hard,alt.food.vegan

Default Obama Pardons a Turkey ...

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:32:01 -0500, "rwa2play, The Northern Lariat"
> wrote:

>BUZZKILL wrote:
>> "rafiki" > wrote in message

>>> But we made up for it by bombing 100,000 Iraqis so it all evens out in
>>> the end.
>>>
>>> Jason "BTW, did we ever find those WMDs????" Todd
>>>

>>> VINTAGE liberal. When faced with something that they can't refute, go
>>> to the old standby YA BUT BUSH, which has absolutely nothing to do
>>> with the subject.
>>>

>> Which is a take on "Clinton did it!" which you guys perfected.
>>

>Exactly.

NEOCONS SUCK ASS
--
Rob Cypher
http://robcypher.livejournal.com

Music Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/visualcdrack/people/1713595594
Book Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/facebookshe...ple/1713595594
Movie Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/dvdshelf/people/1713595594
TV Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/livingsocia...ple/1713595594
Video Game Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/videogamera...ple/1713595594

WARNING - THE SHROOMERY IS FULL OF RACISTS. Proof is presented he
http://robcypher.livejournal.com/68904.html
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.slack,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.drugs.hard,alt.food.vegan

"Rob Cypher" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:32:01 -0500, "rwa2play, The Northern Lariat"
> > wrote:
>
>>BUZZKILL wrote:

>>> Which is a take on "Clinton did it!" which you guys perfected.
>>>

>>Exactly.

> NEOCONS SUCK ASS

AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY!

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.slack,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.drugs.hard,alt.food.vegan

On Nov 25, 10:52*pm, Rob Cypher > wrote:

On the topic of turkeys, here's the latest popular song among the
local suburban white juvenile males. Should be a good addition to your
blog. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOphGZZrE44 long rave version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIraaj_WlA