Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default Insulin-like Growth Factor-1

Does Milk Consumption Increase Circulating IGF-I?

Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) has been
identified as a key factor in the growth and
proliferation of every human cancer. See:

http://www.notmilk.com/b.html

Cow's milk contains an exact duplicate IGF-I
protein as that produced by the human body.

Milk industry scientists have denied that IGF-I
in milk increases blood levels of IGF-I in human
milk consumers. Science contradicts their
self-serving wishful thinking.

An article in the September 10, 2009 issue of the
International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition
concludes:

"Randomized controlled trials indicated that the
circulating IGF-I level was significantly higher in the
milk intervention group...The current evidence suggests
that milk consumption may increase the circulating
IGF-I level."

********************

So many people die from cancer.
So many resources have been wasted to find a cure.
So many animals needlessly suffer in research labs.
So many ignore the simplicity of cancer's growth
mechanism, fueled by nature's most powerful
growth factor.

"Where have all the graveyards gone? Covered with
flowers every one. When will we ever learn? When
will we ever learn?"
- Pete Seeger, 1961

Robert Cohen
http://www.notmilk.com

What do you non-insulin T2's eat for breakfast? Todd Diabetic 125 13-04-2013 05:57 PM
Insulin History-Dlife Uncle Enrico Diabetic 0 05-11-2007 05:40 PM
How To Stimulate your Body's Natural Insulin and Reduce Blood Glucose Levels. Glucosium's natural ingredients can help control blood sugar, stimulate your body's insulin production, limit nerve damage and much more. posh Diabetic 1 17-01-2006 01:48 AM
Insulin Pump Gregory Poche Diabetic 7 03-03-2005 03:44 AM
Insulin puffers story [email protected] Diabetic 1 25-10-2003 03:51 PM