Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default New Vegan Forum

I have a section devoted to the vegan cause. http://vegan.dyndns.biz so come on over and check it out.

Lots of new articles, need more recipies though

Site uses phpBB so its the usual forum, searchable too.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On Sep 14, 1:04*pm, "Developer" > wrote:
> I have a section devoted to the vegan cause.http://vegan.dyndns.bizso come on over and check it out.
>
> Lots of new articles, need more recipies though
>
> Site uses phpBB so its the usual forum, searchable too.

Site's Down....
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Was intalling updates, and some software so the server was down for 30
minutes.

--
Vegan forum -> http://vegan.dyndns.biz
"Victor" > wrote in message
On Sep 14, 1:04 pm, "Developer" > wrote:
> I have a section devoted to the vegan cause.http://vegan.dyndns.bizso come
> on over and check it out.
>
> Lots of new articles, need more recipies though
>
> Site uses phpBB so its the usual forum, searchable too.

Site's Down....

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Developer wrote:
> I have a section devoted to the vegan cause. http://vegan.dyndns.biz so
> come on over and check it out.
>
> Lots of new articles, need more recipies though

--

alt.food.vegan.SCIENCE is about SCIENCE.
ALL other issues are OFF TOPIC here.

NO SPAMMING.
NO NONSENSE ABOUT "ANIMAL RIGHTS"
NO RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
NO RECIPES

Laurie Forti, Moderator

alt.food.vegan.science
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Victor wrote:
> On Sep 14, 1:04 pm, "Developer" > wrote:
>> ... vegan cause.http://vegan.dyndns.bizso

Like all good ideas, it would be better IF this one worked.
What is the correct URL?

Laurie

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

http://vegan.dyndns.biz