Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default I'm hungry. I'm always hungry.

I want recipes, good ones. no new age fanciness just raw nutrients. I
need combinations that don't taste like medicine. I'm stuffed and I'm
starving. Anybody here? hey how about YOU? (btw- hi all, nice to meet
everyone, now back to work)
Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Aug 18, 5:29*pm, chomp chomp chomp > wrote:
> I want recipes, good ones. no new age fanciness just raw nutrients. I
> need combinations that don't taste like medicine. I'm stuffed and I'm
> starving. Anybody here? hey how about YOU? (btw- hi all, nice to meet
> everyone, now back to work)

my fave hunger killer is a sandwich with avocado used as a meat
replacement, alfalfa sprouts, mustard, mayo or veggie naise, tomato,
lettuce
Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Aug 19, 2:55*am, Justin Goldberg > wrote:
> On Aug 18, 5:29*pm, chomp chomp chomp > wrote:
>
> > I want recipes, good ones. no new age fanciness just raw nutrients. I
> > need combinations that don't taste like medicine. I'm stuffed and I'm
> > starving. Anybody here? hey how about YOU? (btw- hi all, nice to meet
> > everyone, now back to work)

> my fave hunger killer is a sandwich with avocado used as a meat
> replacement, alfalfa sprouts, mustard, mayo or veggie naise, tomato,
> lettuce

any more recipes would be welcomed. anyother meat replacements too.
still hungry

When you're really hungry John Kuthe[_2_] General Cooking 24 05-11-2014 05:37 PM
I'm so hungry squeeze your button General Cooking 1 19-05-2007 10:08 PM
Hungry? waterwater General Cooking 0 19-03-2007 09:14 AM
I wish I'd been hungry! jmcquown General Cooking 21 19-05-2005 03:04 PM
Hungry Hungry Hippos A Man General 4 25-06-2004 01:18 AM