Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

Default Being And Time by Martin Heidegger

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:00:51 -0700 (PDT), Wanda Tinasky > wrote:

>Hey David:
>
>Hypocracy always makes me laugh. Despite protestations of lying,
>manipulating, and not brushing his teeth you, as our latest Lavey
>foil, you are socking up (in other words, LYING) in another newgroup.
>
>Oh well, I'm not surprised by your "do as I say, not as I do" ethic.
>
>>>"It has also come to everyone's attention here that a post allegedly by
>>>Dutch in the "Goo****wit David Harrison stupidism - IV" thread is in
>>>fact a forgery by Goo ****wit David Harrison. It was written and posted
>>>using Forte Free Agent 3.1/32.783, the same as Goo ****wit David
>>>Harrison's own posts at 'dh@.', and it was posted to Goo ****wit David
>>>Harrison's ISP, BellSouth. The clincher is it has Goo ****wit David
>>>Harrison's unique posting ID signature. If you look at the path header:

>>>the last element before the text "not-for-mail" is 6f2e25e0. That is
>>>Goo ****wit David Harrison's unique posting ID with BellSouth. It is
>>>the same in the "Dutch" forgery as in all of Goo ****wit David
>>>Harrison's other shitty posts. "

>Nice to see you admitting you're a liar;

LOL! How did you just happen across that?

>however, I'm not too
>convinced by your explanation:
>
>>>"I wrote it to see what the reaction would be."

>You mean to his reaction seeing you're a hypocrite?

To see how he would react to a post in which the "Dutch"
character said something that respectable, both from his
postings as the Goober, as the "Dutch" character, and as
the "Derek" character. I felt certain he would deny it as all
three, but also expected that the "Dutch" character would
lie something about the idea that he would apologise if
he really had been such a contemptible liar all these years.
He didn't say anything like that though, so I was wrong
about one part of it. I was right about the rest though.

>>>"I figured you and the "Dutch" character would both deny that
>>>he would ever be so honest and respectable, and that's what
>>>you "both" have done. I also expected the "Derek" character
>>>to be involved somehow. You and "Dutch" have been lying
>>>about me the entire time...simply lying without even attacking
>>>what you're accusing me of."

>Too bad the best you can come up with is to LIE about those who
>allegedly LIE about you.

If you think I'm lying, try giving examples of exactly what you
think I'm lying about. I can give examples of what I know "they"
have been lying about for years and years...

>>>"If I did hold the belief, you would
>>>attack the belief without having any reason to make a big
>>>deal out of insisting that I believe it. Since I don't, you simply
>>>insist that I believe something I don't, and never attack what
>>>you're accusing me of believing. That's one way that ANYONE
>>>should be able to tell you're lying."

>Hmm, just like you insisted I'm a "strong atheist" despite evidence to
>the contrary.

There is none. You saying you are one is NOT evidence that
you are one. Your total and complete inability to realistically consider
the possibility of a creator is very strong evidence that you can not,
meaning that you are a strong atheist and don't meet the minimum
requirement of a weak one.

>>>"Of course I can tell because
>>>I know what I do believe, and know that you know it too even
>>>though you only admitted to me a couple of times that I'm
>>>aware of, in contrast to the hundreds or thousands of times
>>>you've made a point to lie about it."

>A thinking person would reason that your a hypocrite and a liar.

No. A person who has her feelings hurt because I point out
how she's trying to delude herself and challenge her to try
explaining why it is she's even trying to make the attempt, might
dishonestly say that because she's bitter, but that's about the
"best" you'll be able to do with that accusation. I try to help you
be a more realistic and honest person, so you want to shit on
me. What a lovely little girl you are.

>It's a easy out to say that this lying

Goo has been lying about me as several different characters
for about nine years now, which is one reason I'm so strongly
opposed to liars like that.

>was some sort of master plan *after*
>you've been caught and not before.

The Goober tells deliberate lies about me because the facts
I point out suggest that providing decent lives of positive value
could be considered ethically equivalent or superior to the
elimination of domestic animals. Goo and the other characters
he plays are opposed to people choosing decent animal welfare
over the elimination objective which hides beneath the gross
mi$nomer "animal rights". You probably favor elimination over
decent AW yourself, in which case you'll be even more in
support of the Goober's lies.

>After posting in here since the
>early 90s, I've seen folks like you come and go and contribute little
>except for the amusement one gets by seeing them squirm.

What I do is encourage people to consider things that
are outside of their mental safety zone. You claim that you
can do it when you boast of being a weak atheist, yet you
demonstrate repeatedly, consistently and without deviation
that you can not do it and are therefore a strong atheist.
I encourage you to be what you apparently wish you were
but are not capable of, and you resent it. The resentment
is "growing pains" caused by cognitive dissonance, but
without any actual growth. Your resentment/cd prevent it.
Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Aug 18, 10:34*am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-****ing cracker -
> woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was
> yesterday?", and so he blabbered:
>
> > On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:00:51 -0700 (PDT), Wanda Tinasky > wrote:

> >> Hey David:

> >> Hypocracy always makes me laugh. Despite protestations of lying,
> >> manipulating, and not brushing his teeth you, as our latest Lavey
> >> foil, you are socking up (in other words, LYING) in another newgroup.

> Goo ****wit David Harrison is a born liar.
>

> >> Oh well, I'm not surprised by your "do as I say, not as I do" ethic.

> >> Nice to see you admitting you're a liar;

> > * * LOL! How did you just happen across that?

> You have never even heard of Martin Heidegger. *Shut the **** up.- Hide quoted text -

Still hiding from Rupert, Boobs?

Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> Still hiding from Rupert, Boobs?

Which rock did you crawl out from under?
Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Goo wrote:

>dh asked:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:00:51 -0700 (PDT), Wanda Tinasky > wrote:

.. . .
>>> Nice to see you admitting you're a liar;

>> LOL! How did you just happen across that?

>You have never even heard of Martin Heidegger.

She's trying to equate the experiment I made on you/"Dutch"/"Derek"
which involved a slight degree of dishonesty, with Howard Levey's lifetime
of lying and his attempts to get millions/billions of people damned to Hell
if there is one, Goo.

How do you think she just happened across the experimental post
in a news group she never participates in, Goo? The mystery will most
likely never be explained, meaning we will be left to guess for ourselves.
Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Aug 20, 12:16 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Goo wrote:
> >dh asked:

> >> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:00:51 -0700 (PDT), Wanda Tinasky > wrote:

> . . .

> >> LOL! How did you just happen across that?

> >You have never even heard of Martin Heidegger.

> She's trying to equate the experiment I made on you/"Dutch"/"Derek"
> which involved a slight degree of dishonesty, with Howard Levey's lifetime
> of lying and his attempts to get millions/billions of people damned to Hell
> if there is one, Goo.
>
> How do you think she just happened across the experimental post
> in a news group she never participates in, Goo? The mystery will most
> likely never be explained, meaning we will be left to guess for ourselves.

Most likely she was stalking you via your Google Groups profile.

Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008, Goo lied:

>On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:16:03 -0100, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Goo wrote:
>>
>>>dh asked:

>>. . .

>>>You have never even heard of Martin Heidegger.

>> She's trying to equate the experiment I made on you/"Dutch"/"Derek"
>>which involved a slight degree of dishonesty, with Howard Levey's lifetime
>>of lying and his attempts to get millions/billions of people damned to Hell
>>if there is one, Goo.

>You did no experiment

In contrast to that lie: You're bitching about the experiment I did.

>> How do you think she just happened across the experimental post
>>in a news group she never participates in, Goo? The mystery will most
>>likely never be explained, meaning we will be left to guess for ourselves.

Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:03:07 -0700 (PDT), Rupert > wrote:

>On Aug 20, 12:16 am, dh@. wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Goo wrote:
>> >dh asked:

>> . . .

>> >You have never even heard of Martin Heidegger.

>> She's trying to equate the experiment I made on you/"Dutch"/"Derek"
>> which involved a slight degree of dishonesty, with Howard Levey's lifetime
>> of lying and his attempts to get millions/billions of people damned to Hell
>> if there is one, Goo.
>>
>> How do you think she just happened across the experimental post
>> in a news group she never participates in, Goo? The mystery will most
>> likely never be explained, meaning we will be left to guess for ourselves.

>Most likely she was stalking you via your Google Groups profile.

That sounds like a good guess, I guess. Why she would do it is a
better question...I guess. I've been pointing out that since she can't
realistically consider the possibility of God's existence she is a strong
atheist, and not a weak one. For some seemingly absurd reason she
acts like she wants to consider herself a weak atheist instead of a
strong one, even though she can't consider the possibility of God's
existence realistically. Why??? Why does she want to pretend she's
something she for one thing quite obviously is not, and for another
she ridicules people for being, which is someone who considers the
possibility of God's existence?

These strong atheist types have turned out to be a surprisingly
strange group of people. They are ashamed of their own faith. They
ridicule others for considering the possibility of God's existence
showing that they themselves have faith that he does not exist, yet
they nearly always are ashamed of their faith and try to deny it. That
in itself is absurd enough, but when pressed on the matter it usually
turns out that they want to deny their faith in everything they have
faith in, including that the Earth will continue to rotate, and orbit the
sun, etc...
Posted to alt.society.homeless,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

Default see spot run

On Aug 19, 1:09*am, Dutch > wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> > Still hiding from Rupert, Boobs?

> Which rock did you crawl out from under?

You must be either Boobs, Dutch, Goo, Juggs, or mr. wonderful. i'm
confused.

Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Aug 19, 6:03*pm, Rupert > wrote:
> On Aug 20, 12:16 am, dh@. wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Goo wrote:
> > >dh asked:

> > . . .

> > >You have never even heard of Martin Heidegger.

> > * * She's trying to equate the experiment I made on you/"Dutch"/"Derek"
> > which involved a slight degree of dishonesty, with Howard Levey's lifetime
> > of lying and his attempts to get millions/billions of people damned to Hell
> > if there is one, Goo.

> > * * How do you think she just happened across the experimental post
> > in a news group she never participates in, Goo? The mystery will most
> > likely never be explained, meaning we will be left to guess for ourselves.

> Most likely she was stalking you via your Google Groups profile.- Hide quoted text -

Bingo. Took ~ 30 seconds.

Luv,

Wanda
Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Goo lied:

>On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:27:06 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>You did no experiment

>> In contrast to that lie: You're bitching about the experiment I did.

>You did no experiment

Of course I did Goo, or you wouldn't be bitching about it.

Posted to alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-****ing cracker -
woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was
yesterday?", and so he lied:

> On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Rudy B. Canoza wrote:
>

> >Goo - ****wit David Harrison, Stupidist, stupid pig-****ing cracker - woke up and said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?", and so he lied:

> >> In contrast to that lie: You're bitching about the experiment I did.

> >You did no experiment

> Of course I did

No, Goo, you did no experiment. You just forged and lied; that's all.