Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

Default A riddle about Goo.

What would someone have to do, in order for them
to be lower than Goo?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jul 29, 10:38*pm, dh@. wrote:
> * * What would someone have to do, in order for them
> to be lower than Goo?

Here's another one for ya, Dave.

Q: What's the difference between Boobs and a sturgeon?

A: One's a mud-sucking, low level, bottom feeder and the other one is
a fish.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 04:29:08 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:

>On Jul 29, 10:38*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> * * What would someone have to do, in order for them
>> to be lower than Goo?

>Here's another one for ya, Dave.
>
>Q: What's the difference between Boobs and a sturgeon?
>
>A: One's a mud-sucking, low level, bottom feeder and the other one is
>a fish.

Good point. Even though in some ways they are similar, the
fish isn't deliberately being a dishonest, inconsiderate low life
sort of scum, but Goo is.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jul 30, 11:25*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 04:29:08 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:
> >On Jul 29, 10:38*pm, dh@. wrote:
> >> * * What would someone have to do, in order for them
> >> to be lower than Goo?

> >Here's another one for ya, Dave.

> >Q: What's the difference between Boobs and a sturgeon?

> >A: One's a mud-sucking, low level, bottom feeder and the other one is
> >a fish.

> * * Good point. Even though in some ways they are similar, the
> fish isn't deliberately being a dishonest, inconsiderate low life
> sort of scum, but Goo is.

Also I bet if the sturgeion thought he disagreed with himself, he
could probably attempt to explain why and how........unlike Boobs who
has no clue.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:55:36 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:

>On Jul 30, 11:25*pm, dh@. wrote:

>> >Here's another one for ya, Dave.

>> >Q: What's the difference between Boobs and a sturgeon?

>> >A: One's a mud-sucking, low level, bottom feeder and the other one is
>> >a fish.

>> * * Good point. Even though in some ways they are similar, the
>> fish isn't deliberately being a dishonest, inconsiderate low life
>> sort of scum, but Goo is.

>Also I bet if the sturgeion thought he disagreed with himself, he
>could probably attempt to explain why and how........unlike Boobs who
>has no clue.

His total ineptitude reveals his cluelessness. His own cluelessness
has pounded the Goober to a pasty mush, no doubt. Goo can't make
a peep for himself this time, and his Dutch character doesn't appear
able to help a Goober out much either.

a riddle RichD Wine 0 28-02-2017 10:28 PM
Intelligence riddle 678.714.5764 Vegan 33 12-02-2013 09:58 PM
Food riddle Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 20 21-09-2012 06:55 PM
A riddle for you The Riddler General Cooking 81 19-03-2010 01:42 AM
Riddle: What am I? everwestward Vegan 53 07-03-2004 07:09 PM