Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

Default More "vegan" bullshit about meat "inefficiency"

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 18:17:49 GMT, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:
>> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008, Goo declaired:
>>
>>> preventing "future farm animals" (ugh) from existing does not
>>> make any animals worse off.

>> So what Goo?

>So it's an invalid argument to use against vegans. By "preventing
>animals from living" they are not doing anything to base an argument on.

It points out that "aras" dishonestly cloak themselves with the gross
misnomer, as they exploit AW issues in order to obtain funding with
which to try to eliminate the very animals they dishonestly pretend
they're trying to promote better lives for. That's a good thing to point out.