Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Animals do NOT have "rights" for the same reason humans do not 'have'"rights".

Tim Smith wrote:
> In article >,

> The thing that gives the most difficulty is that if you
> try to pin down a good reason *why* animals should not
> have rights, you either end up with reasons that apply to
> <sic> narrowly (so that, say, babies and retarded
> humans would not have rights), or you end up with
> arguments that sound uncomfortably like the arguments
> that were used to justify things like keeping blacks as
> slaves, or committing genocide on Jews.

Animals do NOT have "rights" for the same reason humans do
not 'have' "rights". ALL such "rights" are lent out
(temporarily) to those of less standing by those who assume
they have a higher standing. Between and among, differing
"races" or species.
Occasionally, one group will declare itself victorious, but
the names of the oppressors have only changed.
The rich remain, conveniently, the rich and they are still
in control; it's just the New World Order, this time.

> pro-rights arguments argue for is that animals should
> have the right to be free of human-inflicted suffering.

Where, indeed, do those illusory "rights" come from? An
infallible "god", or some biased, power-grubbing, little *******
who is trying to manipulate others?

> That is, without predators, their herds would become
> unhealthy and overpopulated, and then die.

How does this 'justify' the FORCED OVERPOPULATION of herd
animals, there is no genetic advantage to forced-conception.

> So, there is no ethics problem with humans taking the

role of the
> predators.

NO RATIONAL person ever said there was, it is NOT an
ethics issue, are you so dense that you do not understand
that? Don't be ashamed, just ask.
It is better to cop to our ignorance; otherwise, how will
we learn anything?

> When we kill a cow to eat it, that might be
> bad for that cow, but it is a good thing for Cowkind.

You can not support that statement.

Laurie

--
Scientifically-credible info on plant-based human diets:
http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:47:36 -0400, Laurie > wrote:

>Tim Smith wrote:
>> In article >,

>> The thing that gives the most difficulty is that if you
>> try to pin down a good reason *why* animals should not
>> have rights, you either end up with reasons that apply to
>> <sic> narrowly (so that, say, babies and retarded
>> humans would not have rights), or you end up with
>> arguments that sound uncomfortably like the arguments
>> that were used to justify things like keeping blacks as
>> slaves, or committing genocide on Jews.

> Animals do NOT have "rights" for the same reason humans do
>not 'have' "rights". ALL such "rights" are lent out
>(temporarily) to those of less standing by those who assume
>they have a higher standing. Between and among, differing
>"races" or species.
> Occasionally, one group will declare itself victorious, but
>the names of the oppressors have only changed.
> The rich remain, conveniently, the rich and they are still
>in control; it's just the New World Order, this time.
>
>> pro-rights arguments argue for is that animals should
>> have the right to be free of human-inflicted suffering.

> Where, indeed, do those illusory "rights" come from? An
>infallible "god", or some biased, power-grubbing, little *******
>who is trying to manipulate others?

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following items containing animal by-products
in order to be successful:

Tires, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides,
Gelatin Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products,
Plywood, Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane
Wrap and Tape, Abrasives, Steel Ball Bearings

being vegan.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

>> That is, without predators, their herds would become
>> unhealthy and overpopulated, and then die.

> How does this 'justify' the FORCED OVERPOPULATION of herd
>animals, there is no genetic advantage to forced-conception.
>
>> So, there is no ethics problem with humans taking the

>role of the
>> predators.

> NO RATIONAL person ever said there was, it is NOT an
>ethics issue, are you so dense that you do not understand
>that? Don't be ashamed, just ask.
> It is better to cop to our ignorance; otherwise, how will
>we learn anything?
>
>> When we kill a cow to eat it, that might be
>> bad for that cow, but it is a good thing for Cowkind.

> You can not support that statement.

· Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
if we didn't raise them for that purpose, it's a distortion of
reality not to take that fact into consideration whenever
we think about the fact that the animals are going to be
killed. The animals are not being cheated out of any part
of their life by being raised for food, but instead they are
experiencing whatever life they get as a result of it. ·
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

oh oh, two kooks together...

shame it's not profitable.

"Laurie" > wrote in message
abs...
> Tim Smith wrote:
>> In article >,

>> The thing that gives the most difficulty is that if you try to pin down a
>> good reason *why* animals should not have rights, you either end up with
>> reasons that apply to
>> <sic> narrowly (so that, say, babies and retarded humans would not have
>> rights), or you end up with arguments that sound uncomfortably like the
>> arguments that were used to justify things like keeping blacks as slaves,
>> or committing genocide on Jews.

> Animals do NOT have "rights" for the same reason humans do
> not 'have' "rights". ALL such "rights" are lent out
> (temporarily) to those of less standing by those who assume
> they have a higher standing. Between and among, differing
> "races" or species.
> Occasionally, one group will declare itself victorious, but
> the names of the oppressors have only changed.
> The rich remain, conveniently, the rich and they are still
> in control; it's just the New World Order, this time.
>
>> pro-rights arguments argue for is that animals should have the right to
>> be free of human-inflicted suffering.

> Where, indeed, do those illusory "rights" come from? An
> infallible "god", or some biased, power-grubbing, little *******
> who is trying to manipulate others?
>
>> That is, without predators, their herds would become unhealthy and
>> overpopulated, and then die.

> How does this 'justify' the FORCED OVERPOPULATION of herd
> animals, there is no genetic advantage to forced-conception.
>
>> So, there is no ethics problem with humans taking the

> role of the
>> predators.

> NO RATIONAL person ever said there was, it is NOT an
> ethics issue, are you so dense that you do not understand
> that? Don't be ashamed, just ask.
> It is better to cop to our ignorance; otherwise, how will
> we learn anything?
>
>> When we kill a cow to eat it, that might be
>> bad for that cow, but it is a good thing for Cowkind.

> You can not support that statement.
>
> Laurie
>
> --
> Scientifically-credible info on plant-based human diets:
> http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

you two get a room.

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> [...]

>>role of the
>>> predators.

>> NO RATIONAL person ever said there was, it is NOT an
>>ethics issue, are you so dense that you do not understand
>>that? Don't be ashamed, just ask.
>> It is better to cop to our ignorance; otherwise, how will
>>we learn anything?
>>
>>> When we kill a cow to eat it, that might be
>>> bad for that cow, but it is a good thing for Cowkind.

>> You can not support that statement.

> · Since the animals we raise for food would not be alive
> if we didn't raise them for that purpose, it's a distortion of
> reality not to take that fact into consideration whenever
> we think about the fact that the animals are going to be
> killed. The animals are not being cheated out of any part
> of their life by being raised for food, but instead they are
> experiencing whatever life they get as a result of it. ·

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

luuk luuk luuk puuk luuk pig ****er luuk porno king luuk for all your
child molestation needs luuk! wrote:
> oh oh, two kooks together...

**** off, shitbag.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

hey look, it's the uber personality of laura.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
m...
> luuk luuk luuk puuk luuk pig ****er luuk porno king luuk for all your
> child molestation needs luuk! wrote:
>> you two get a room.

> Blow it out your ass, douchebag.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

my mistake... 3 shitbags.

"Ron Hamilton" > wrote in message
m...
> luuk luuk luuk puuk luuk pig ****er luuk porno king luuk for all your
> child molestation needs luuk! wrote:
>> oh oh, two kooks together...

> **** off, shitbag.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:54:03 GMT, "luuk luuk luuk puuk luuk pig ****er luuk porno king luuk for all your child molestation needs luuk!" <luukandtheinflatableETApig****er@elvispresleywith onea.com>
wrote:

>hey look, it's the uber personality of laura.

"Laury" is really a dude named Larry. He's one of Goo's
eliminationist buddies.

om...