Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

Default Stu's boy...

Stupidity's child: Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

you two should get a room.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
m...
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - blabbered and
> presented no challenge:
>

>> Stupidity's child: ****wit David Harrison

> Exactly.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jun 3, 5:29 pm, "higher elvisarchy"
> wrote:
> you two should get a room.

You should blow it out your gaping HIV-oozing ass.

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
>
> m...
>
> > Goo - ****wit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - blabbered and
> > presented no challenge:

> >> Stupidity's child: ****wit David Harrison

> > Exactly.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jun 4, 4:23*pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> On Jun 3, 5:29 pm, "higher elvisarchy"
>
> > wrote:
> > you two should get a room.

> You should blow it out your gaping HIV-oozing ass.

verification is "dersn"

Is that a real word Boobs?

How's my system time?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008, Goo agreed:

>On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:06:00 -0100, dh@. pointed out:
>

>> Stupidity's child: Goo.

>Exactly.

It's encouraging to see that you can at least recognise
your own stupidity Goo. Being the person who has
outstupided himself the most, it's good to see that you're
comfortable with the fact.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008, Goo wrote:

>On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:55:16 -0100, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 03 Jun 2008, Goo agreed:
>>
>>>On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:06:00 -0100, dh@. pointed out:

>>>Exactly.

>> It's encouraging to see that you can at least recognise
>>your own stupidity Goo. Being the person who has
>>outstupided himself the most, it's good to see that you're
>>comfortable with the fact.

>*EVERYONE* recognizes your stupidity, Goo

We all recognize your stupidity Goo. Here's some
more of it now:

"the "getting to experience life" deserves NO moral
consideration, and is given none; the deliberate killing
of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
consideration, and gets it." - Goo

"Intent doesn't matter" - Goo

" I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
of consideration." - Goo

"There is no "consideration" to be given." - Goo

"When the entity moves from "pre-existence" into the
existence we know" - Goo

"Unless we know with certainty that the entity's welfare
improves when it moves from "pre-existence" into the
life we can detect" - Goo

"EVEN WITH the very best animal welfare conditions one
might provide: they STILL might not be as good as the
"pre-existence" state was" - Goo

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was before." - Goo

"We are not and never were talking about benefits for
existing entities" - Goo

"It is irrelevant what I think *is* important enough
to merit consideration." - Goo

"So, there is no point in mentioning my doctor." - Goo

"I win, no matter what I do." - Goo

"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"my name and reputation are sterling" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
"You have never identified a single lie I've told." - Goo

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Goo fantasized:

>On Jun 3, 5:29 pm, "higher elvisarchy"
> wrote:
>> you two should get a room.

>You should blow it out your gaping HIV-oozing ass.

Your asshole fetish is showing again, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:17:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:52:54 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>*EVERYONE* recognizes your stupidity, Goo

>> We all recognize your stupidity Goo.

>We sure do

It must be extremely obvious in order for you to
have noticed it, Goo.

>>Here's some more of it now:
>>
>>"the "getting to experience life" deserves NO moral
>>consideration, and is given none; the deliberate killing
>>of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
>>consideration, and gets it." - Goo
>>
>>"Intent doesn't matter" - Goo
>>
>>" I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
>>of consideration." - Goo
>>
>>"There is no "consideration" to be given." - Goo
>>
>>"When the entity moves from "pre-existence" into the
>>existence we know" - Goo
>>
>>"Unless we know with certainty that the entity's welfare
>>improves when it moves from "pre-existence" into the
>>life we can detect" - Goo
>>
>>"EVEN WITH the very best animal welfare conditions one
>>might provide: they STILL might not be as good as the
>>"pre-existence" state was" - Goo
>>
>>"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
>>I was before." - Goo
>>
>>"We are not and never were talking about benefits for
>>existing entities" - Goo
>>
>>"It is irrelevant what I think *is* important enough
>>to merit consideration." - Goo
>>
>>"So, there is no point in mentioning my doctor." - Goo
>>
>>"I win, no matter what I do." - Goo
>>
>>"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
>>"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
>>"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
>>"my name and reputation are sterling" - Goo
>>"I'm not stupid." - Goo
>>"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
>>"I educated the public" - Goo
>>"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
>>"You have never identified a single lie I've told." - Goo

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

quite an uninteresting, perverted mind you have.

shame no one cares.

take it back to your aunts guestroom and make sure you get the sticky off
her carpet.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> On Jun 3, 5:29 pm, "higher elvisarchy"
> > wrote:
>> you two should get a room.

> You should blow it out your gaping HIV-oozing ass.
>

>> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
>>
>> m...
>>
>> > Goo - ****wit David Harrison, admittedly stupid cracker - blabbered and
>> > presented no challenge:

>> > Exactly.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Thu, 05 Jun 2008, Goo desperately pleaded:

>On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:17:24 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>We sure do

>> It must be extremely obvious in order for you to
>>have noticed it, Goo.

>There's no need for you to draw attention

LOL. It's obvious whether I point it out or not, Goo.
The truth is Goober, other people notice and are aware
of it even more than you are. Remember the laughter
Goob...

("Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo)

Your stupidity--especially when associated with your
lies and other dishonesties--is often the source of
much amusement, Goo.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Sat, 07 Jun 2008, Goo wrote:

>higher elvisarchy wrote:
>> quite an uninteresting,

>You

Why did you snip the part where he referred to your
love for asshole, Goo?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

this crush is getting out of hand... like we need to know about this.

wish folks would keep this shit to themselves... buy a marital aid and
work yourself over with it.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
m...
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, astonishingly stupid inbred cracker - lied
> and presented no challenge:
>
>> On Thu, 05 Jun 2008, Rudy A. Canoza wrote:
>>
>>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, astonishingly stupid inbred cracker - lied
>>> and presented no challenge:

>>> I just *said* that your stupidity was obvious, Goo. Why are you
>>> repeatig it? Your stupidity is so obvious, Goo, that *you* have noticed
>>> your own stupidity and freely admitted it and commented upon it:
>>>
>>> I admit that I'm very weak in the area of
>>> presenting my ideas...I have as much 'right' to
>>> post my spew as everyone else does.
>>> Goo/****wit - 11/30/1999
>>> is another indication that I'm a ****in' moron I
>>> guess...but I still haven't given up hope
>>> entirely, which is why I keep on with it.
>>> Goo/****wit 19 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/37scz7
>>> There's no need for you to draw attention to your monumental
>>> stupidity any more, Goo - we're well aware of it. You're stupid.
>>> You're stupidity's child - Goo****wit David Harrison.

>> LOL. It's obvious whether I point it out or not, Rudy.

> It sure is, Goo. We don't need to have you point out your own stupidity.
> We're well aware of it. You're stupid. You're ****wit David Harrison -
> stupidity's child.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

contrary to this comment... seems this dork**** is presenting a challenge
so much so the rest of us have to suffer for it.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, astonishingly stupid inbred cracker - lied
> and presented no challenge:
>
>> On Thu, 05 Jun 2008, Rudy A. Canoza wrote:
>>
>>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, astonishingly stupid inbred cracker - lied
>>> and presented no challenge:

>>> I just *said* that your stupidity was obvious, Goo. Why are you
>>> repeatig it? Your stupidity is so obvious, Goo, that *you* have noticed
>>> your own stupidity and freely admitted it and commented upon it:
>>>
>>> I admit that I'm very weak in the area of
>>> presenting my ideas...I have as much 'right' to
>>> post my spew as everyone else does.
>>> Goo/****wit - 11/30/1999
>>> is another indication that I'm a ****in' moron I
>>> guess...but I still haven't given up hope
>>> entirely, which is why I keep on with it.
>>> Goo/****wit 19 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/37scz7
>>> There's no need for you to draw attention to your monumental
>>> stupidity any more, Goo - we're well aware of it. You're stupid.
>>> You're stupidity's child - Goo****wit David Harrison.

>> LOL. It's obvious whether I point it out or not, Rudy.

> It sure is, Goo. We don't need to have you point out your own
> stupidity. We're well aware of it. You're stupid. You're ****wit
> David Harrison - stupidity's child.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

get a job.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
m...
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, astonishingly stupid inbred cracker - lied
> and presented no challenge:
>
>> On Thu, 05 Jun 2008, Rudy A. Canoza wrote:
>>
>>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, astonishingly stupid inbred cracker - lied
>>> and presented no challenge:

>>> I just *said* that your stupidity was obvious, Goo. Why are you
>>> repeatig it? Your stupidity is so obvious, Goo, that *you* have noticed
>>> your own stupidity and freely admitted it and commented upon it:
>>>
>>> I admit that I'm very weak in the area of
>>> presenting my ideas...I have as much 'right' to
>>> post my spew as everyone else does.
>>> Goo/****wit - 11/30/1999
>>> is another indication that I'm a ****in' moron I
>>> guess...but I still haven't given up hope
>>> entirely, which is why I keep on with it.
>>> Goo/****wit 19 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/37scz7
>>> There's no need for you to draw attention to your monumental
>>> stupidity any more, Goo - we're well aware of it. You're stupid.
>>> You're stupidity's child - Goo****wit David Harrison.

>> LOL. It's obvious whether I point it out or not, Rudy.

> It sure is, Goo. We don't need to have you point out your own
> stupidity. We're well aware of it. You're stupid. You're ****wit
> David Harrison - stupidity's child.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

what the jobless does to enjoy their time amongst the witless, mindless
drivel that is their genital size.

ah, those with the i.q. of a moist towelette.

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
m...
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, astonishingly stupid inbred cracker - lied
> and presented no challenge:
>
>> On Thu, 05 Jun 2008, Rudy A. Canoza wrote:
>>
>>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, astonishingly stupid inbred cracker - lied
>>> and presented no challenge:

>>> I just *said* that your stupidity was obvious, Goo. Why are you
>>> repeatig it? Your stupidity is so obvious, Goo, that *you* have noticed
>>> your own stupidity and freely admitted it and commented upon it:
>>>
>>> I admit that I'm very weak in the area of
>>> presenting my ideas...I have as much 'right' to
>>> post my spew as everyone else does.
>>> Goo/****wit - 11/30/1999
>>> is another indication that I'm a ****in' moron I
>>> guess...but I still haven't given up hope
>>> entirely, which is why I keep on with it.
>>> Goo/****wit 19 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/37scz7
>>> There's no need for you to draw attention to your monumental
>>> stupidity any more, Goo - we're well aware of it. You're stupid.
>>> You're stupidity's child - Goo****wit David Harrison.

>> LOL. It's obvious whether I point it out or not, Rudy.

> It sure is, Goo. We don't need to have you point out your own
> stupidity. We're well aware of it. You're stupid. You're ****wit
> David Harrison - stupidity's child.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Goo pointed out:

>On Mon, 09 Jun 2008, dh@. asked the Goober:

>>>You

>> Why did you snip the part where he referred to your
>>love for asshole, Goo?

>my immersion in asshole . . . is already well known

Are you afraid of it getting even MORE well known,
Goo?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

Default Living the life...

...of an idiot: Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:59:59 -0100, dh@. wrote:

> ...of an idiot: Goo.

i see that your IQ has remained constant...
--

`We come now to the idea of the Gaeia Universe, where the whole of the Universe would be a single living entity of which all mankind is barely an organelle. But unlike the organisms of Earth, the elements of the Universe, energy and matter, are not connected by the bloody and battering interaction of consumption that we experience on Earth, but by the same forces of physics and mechanics which govern the aforementioned astronomical principles. The concept of pantheism proposes an additional connection, one of an overarching divine presence. In this divinity, mind and matter are one, and all things in the Universe are evenly connected'' --B.D. Abramson
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Goo begged:

>On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:59:12 -0100, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Goo pointed out:
>>
>>>On Mon, 09 Jun 2008, dh@. asked the Goober:

>>>my immersion in asshole . . . is already well known

>> Are you afraid of it getting even MORE well known,
>>Goo?

> I love to be immersed in asshole

Yes, we know, Goo.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.satanism

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Goo boasted:

>On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:49:49 GMT, "luuk luuk luuk puuk luuk pig ****er luuk porno king luuk for all your child molestation needs luuk!" <luukandtheinflatableETApig****er@elvispresleywith onea.com> wrote:
>
>>what the jobless does to enjoy their time amongst the witless, mindless
>>drivel that is their genital size.
>>
>>ah, those with the i.q. of a moist towelette.

> I have the i.q. of a moist towelette.
>
>That overstates it.

Well yes, Goo, it gives a false impression. In your case
Goob it would be more like a "moist" wad of toilet paper,
soaked and dripping with diarrhea resulting from a meal
of bad tofu and rotting turnips.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:46:10 GMT, (marques de sade) wrote:

>On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:59:59 -0100, dh@. wrote:
>

>> ...of an idiot: Goo.

>i see that your IQ has remained constant...

Do you think yours had changed? Do you think
Goo's has?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.satanism

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, the Goober agreed:

>On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:44:21 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>> I have the i.q. of a moist towelette.
>>>
>>>That overstates it.

>> Well yes, Goo, it gives a false impression. In your case
>>Goob it would be more like a "moist" wad of toilet paper,
>>soaked and dripping with diarrhea resulting from a meal
>>of bad tofu and rotting turnips.

>Yes, Goo.

You sure are a weird Goober on top of being such
an impressively stupid one, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Goo agreed:

>On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 22:47:10 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>There's no need for you to draw attention

>> LOL. It's obvious whether I point it out or not, Goo.
>>The truth is Goober, other people notice and are aware
>>of it even more than you are. Remember the laughter
>>Goob...
>>
>>("Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo)
>>
>>Your stupidity--especially when associated with your
>>lies and other dishonesties--is often the source of
>>much amusement, Goo.

>Goo . . . stupidity's child.

That's you, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 02:44:40 GMT, "luuk wants hayden's inflatable" <luukandtheinflatablehaydensheepdotcum@elvispresle ywithonea.com> wrote:

>contrary to this comment... seems this dork**** is presenting a challenge
>so much so the rest of us have to suffer for it.

Goo is afraid to attempt any challenge put to him, cowardly slinking
from all leaving nothing but a slimy trail of excuses and childish insults.
Test him and he will confirm it for you.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Jun 25, 3:08*am, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 02:44:40 GMT, "luuk wants hayden's inflatable" <luukandtheinflatablehaydensheepdot...@elvispresle ywithonea.com> wrote:
>
> >contrary to this comment... * *seems this dork**** is presenting a challenge
> >so much so the rest of us have to suffer for it.

> * * Goo is afraid to attempt any challenge put to him, cowardly slinking
> from all leaving nothing but a slimy trail of excuses and childish insults..
> Test him and he will confirm it for you.

Indeed. Boobs has failed the "test of the 19 challenges" every time
it's been put to him.

It would be hilarious if he'd even *try* to answer the challenges.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Goo continued to agree:

>On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:06:40 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>Goo . . . stupidity's child.

>> That's you, Goo.

> That's ME

You're right Goober, it's you.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:50:23 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:

>On Jun 25, 3:08*am, dh@. wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 02:44:40 GMT, "luuk wants hayden's inflatable" <luukandtheinflatablehaydensheepdot...@elvispresle ywithonea.com> wrote:
>>
>> >contrary to this comment... * *seems this dork**** is presenting a challenge
>> >so much so the rest of us have to suffer for it.

>> * * Goo is afraid to attempt any challenge put to him, cowardly slinking
>> from all leaving nothing but a slimy trail of excuses and childish insults.
>> Test him and he will confirm it for you.

>Indeed. Boobs has failed the "test of the 19 challenges" every time
>it's been put to him.

Yes. His denial is amusing, but it doesn't reduce his cowardice.

>It would be hilarious if he'd even *try* to answer the challenges.

It's funny just to think about him trying.