Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Petition to Oprah

Hello,

Oprah exposed some of the horrors inherent in the nature of the puppy
mill business. However, she made, what we consider to be, a blunder
when she defended the breeders by saying that they thought of these
dogs as livestock. The implication here, which was hopefully
unintended, is that livestock can be abysmally treated by their
owners.

Oprah Winfrey is one of the most influential people in this country,
if not the world. Her reach is far. If enough of us get together and
sign a petition, perhaps we can get her to present to her audience the
inhumane nature of the treatment of livestock.

Please sign this petition: http://veganbits.com/petition-to-opr...ated-humanely/

Thank you

Lane Wright
Posted to alt.food.vegan

oprah is a ****... bitch from hell.

she can stuff everything up her obese ass.

she's a dumbass.... folks who like her? never met da beotch.